PDA

View Full Version : Melanie speak's,anyone used it

AmberLynn
11-10-2009, 11:34 AM
I have been looking at way's of training and perfecting a fem voice and happened on this site heart corps where they claim to have created a program and dvd that will teach you how to train and strenghen your lower vocal cord's and with good chance develop a female style voice.

I have listened to there sample clip's but as the consumer im more likey to belive someone that has used it and not the person selling it.

so has anyone here used this program with succss or anyone have any other style or method's they have used to develop there fem voice?

GypsyKaren
11-10-2009, 04:36 PM
I just finished professional voice therapy at the University of Iowa, they teach the exact opposite of what the course tells you to do, plus they feel it will cause irritation to your vocal chords.

Karen :g1:

Julogden
11-10-2009, 05:22 PM
I bought Melanie Anne Phillips' VHS tape many years ago. Back then I was spending about 2 hours driving to and from work every work day, and I used to practice using her techniques during my long, boring drive, and it did work eventually, took a couple just sort of clicked one evening on the way home. It was very weird, as the voice coming out of me sounded nothing like "me", it was totally female, and kind of freaked me out, as I had a little trouble letting go of it and getting back to my male voice. I kept working on things until I had a voice that was sort of halfway between the female voice and my male voice, and used that when dressed. The total female voice, for some reason, spooked me.

So, yes, her method can work, and very well at that.

Carol

S. Lisa Smith
11-10-2009, 05:23 PM
I've used Melanie Speaks and it worked for me...

AmberLynn
11-10-2009, 09:25 PM
yes i did read that the "switched gear's" can be tough to get out of at first. so the program does have some credit of working. if i was going to trans i would think about going to a pro theripist for voice training but since im looking for a fem voice to help me pass this might be away i might try.

thanks for your insite girl's,it is much appreiceated

sherri52
11-10-2009, 09:32 PM
I've never been lucky with the female voice. As the polls go maybe I will try Melanie speaks

sallyjones
11-11-2009, 02:53 PM
listen to female artist and try to duplicate them. when you feel confident in singing in female voice try talking with same voice. it takes practice but you can do it girl.