PDA

View Full Version : Help from SO

Lyndi
11-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi girls - my SO told me that the next time she came over, she would help me with my make up. The thing is - though she has seen pics of me en femme, she has never physically been with me when I dress as Lyndi. How should I approach this event ? Dress up beforehand or wait for her to suggest it ? I am really excited about it, as she has known for months now about my crossdressing and I really don't want to push it on her - just wait till she is ready. Any tips would be appreciated ladies !!!! Lyndi

yvonne10
11-10-2009, 02:53 PM
you should let her bring it up if she wants to help you she will tell you

Mary Morgan
11-10-2009, 02:54 PM
Real easy. Just ask her how she would prefer to handle it, or better yet, let her do your make up and see if she suggests that you dress. Either way, you are being considerate of her feelings. Baby steps!

AmberLynn
11-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Real easy. Just ask her how she would prefer to handle it, or better yet, let her do your make up and see if she suggests that you dress. Either way, you are being considerate of her feelings. Baby steps!

that would be the best,from the sound of it she like's you dressed and would be willing and excited to help you in your tran's to Lyndi. I hope all goes well for you :hugs:

Sandra
11-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Mary has said it all :)

KayC
11-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Remind her that she said she'd help with your make up and ask her if she wants you to "dress first" or not. I wouldn't dress until she's there so she can see you going through the process, it seems it'd be easier to accept, she'll see it's still you and can get used to it little by little.

Lyndi
11-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Many thanks for the advice ladies - as you all say, I will let her ask me to get dressed first, instead of springing it on her. We are treading lightly here to establish how far her acceptance will go and what she likes and does not like. I only get the chance to be Lyndi every second weekend, although I would love to be her each day. Big hugs to all of you who helped with your replies !!!!!! Lyndi

Fran Moore
11-11-2009, 01:46 AM
Hope it works out the way you want it to, and that's great advice from Mary Morgan!

Suzanne

victoria's secret
11-11-2009, 01:53 AM
All I can say to that is I have only confessed to one person about my dressing in my entire life and she is no longer in my life. I wish I had a friend to dress with.. you are so lucky. I say listen to your heart. She knows the answer.:daydreaming:

Lyndi
11-11-2009, 01:05 PM
:)
Thanks to all of you girls for giving me good advice regarding the first time my SO helps me with makeup. I will take baby steps on this matter and let her decide when she wants to see me dressed ( hopefully sooner rather than later ) I know I am so lucky to have an understanding SO and she has been reading other SO's replies, dilemma's and questions from this site. We still talk about it often and I hope we always will, as that is the best way to be with a partner. I know many of you are still in the closet and I hope one day you will find that special person to confide in - it does make a huge difference. I will of course, let you all know how i get on and if I can get a couple of pics taken by my SO, I will post them for you all to see. Lyndi

CherylFlint
11-11-2009, 01:27 PM
I'd be dressed before she came over, and do the best job you can. Maybe even comfortable jeans or slacks, rather then heels and seamed stockings, mini skirt. Let her see you as a comfortable, laid back sister and have a good time. Smile and be relaxed. Remember, she'll be nervous too.

sallyjones
11-11-2009, 02:44 PM
make up is one thing and being dressed is something else.try laying out some clothes and say maybe a little more? but do your makeup first to break the ice.