PDA

View Full Version : are most of us "leg men"?

dafni
11-10-2009, 02:56 PM
i know i am a leg man, and with most of us enjoying dresses, skirts, pantyhose, stockings, and heels....i'll bet most of us are leg men....

Eve_WA
11-10-2009, 02:58 PM
I consider myself to be more of a 'chest-nut'

AmberLynn
11-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Im actully an eye person my self,nothing is more telling then what you see in someone eles eye's

DinaMature
11-10-2009, 04:03 PM
I consider myself to be more of a 'chest-nut'

Hahaha well said!! Ditto!!

Karren H
11-10-2009, 04:07 PM
I don't discriminate against any particular female body part! An equal opertunity luster..

Kerigirl2009
11-10-2009, 04:46 PM
I am most definately a BUTT man, I just love seeing the curves, but a nice pair of legs would be a close 2nd:)

Brooke Ashley
11-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Totally a leg man. Loves me the legs!

Kate Simmons
11-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Yeah. I like showing them off as much as I like looking at them.:battingeyelashes::)

Granny Gray
11-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Interesting question. One observation... run thru the foto section... how many skirts are well... ABOVE THE KNEE? (Mine are) Does this present a possible answer to the question?

A displayer of legs? Are you? A Psychologist colleague of mine once explained her exceedingly short skirts this way.. And she wore them so short she always saw to is her panties matched at least in color... "Stop for a moment, staring at my legs" she said, "and look at my face." My other colleague an ex-Roman Priest, and I both looked up at her face. Instantly, we saw why she's mentioned it. She had SPECTACULAR legs and a a totally horrible UGLY face. She continued: "Now, you see why I wear short skirts. My legs keep people from being totally shocked and turned off by my face. I wear short skirts so my legs distract people from seeing my face." I have found that works for me too without my skirts being as short as hers were.

Short skirt wearers: What about you? Your thoughts? Honest now!

Granny

Wen4cd
11-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Face-centric here. Legs are nice, but they're just not quite as dynamic.

Frédérique
11-10-2009, 05:46 PM
i'll bet most of us are leg men....

You would bet wrong, in my case. I like curves, so you could safely call me a “curves enthusiast.” Even my artwork employs curves – the more the merrier! Legs are certainly curvy, but the upper body of a woman is an absolute temple of delights, especially the waist, since it compliments everything else so nicely…:battingeyelashes:

It’s a cliché, I suppose, but the female face is a work of art unto itself. BTW, are there really “men” here?

suchacutie
11-10-2009, 06:03 PM
I expected this thread to go in the opposite direction:

Having male bodies means, generally, that our legs are what every woman wished theirs were: no large thighs, longish legs, well shaped.

Ok, the rest of us have terrible issues and we all know about the problems our large chests, with shoulders, muscular arms, adam's apples, big noses, and heavy brows create (did I leave anything out??? oh, yes..the "boys"!)

But those legs...we can afford to show them off to take the strain away from the rest of us, if nothing else!

Tina loves her legs!!!

tina

SuzanneBender
11-10-2009, 06:16 PM
I love legs! I have to fight my kids for the drumsticks every Thanksgiving.

Seriously, we hear it all of the time GGs all wish they had our legs. No matter what they say I am not sharing my drumsticks with anyone! :heehee:

KayVeau
11-10-2009, 06:16 PM
What's not to love. They start at pretty painted toes in high heels and lead right up to heaven. LOL

PhillyGuy2Girl
11-10-2009, 06:33 PM
I love legs also,but I love curves,bust and a pretty face on GG's. I've been told by GG's that I have great legs that they wish they had. Outside of being 6'3" I'm pretty much build like a female basketball player. Have thick,toned arms but not muscular like most men,my adams apple doesn't stick out at all and have natural A cup breast.

Felicity

Lorileah
11-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Legs...they lead to heaven

Ashley_in_Texas
11-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Legs AND butt are what I am attracted to most. This must explain my first marriage, because I can think of NO other reason for that stupid mistake I made at 19.

jenna_woods
11-10-2009, 06:53 PM
I think I am more of a chest- nut also,

Barbara Dugan
11-10-2009, 07:42 PM
yes legs are nice but for me broad shoulders and rugged looks if you know what a mean:hugs:

BarbraAnne
11-10-2009, 07:48 PM
When I see a woman, the first thing I do is check out her outfit. And I do check it out, for the slightest flaw or something out of place. If she passes that test, then I'll look at her body to see if it all works together.
TTFN, Barb

sherri52
11-10-2009, 07:49 PM
I've always liked long hair but legs are up there.

Christinedreamer
11-10-2009, 07:53 PM
If I am really looking at a woman that I may be interested in getting to know, then I look at the eyes carefully. They tell a lot.

Ediosa
11-10-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm an overall full body man. I will check just about everything, eyes, breast, legs, waist, butt, hell man one part I wouldn't check....LOL!!!

Kristy 56
11-10-2009, 08:06 PM
I've always been a leg man,and always will be. And I like to think I've got a pretty good pair myself. Nothing beats a great pair of legs !!!

brittdoll
11-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Love the LEGS

docrobbysherry
11-10-2009, 08:26 PM
I notice a woman's hair first!:daydreaming:

THEN, I look to see what jumps out at me next!:heehee:

On Sherry, I've been looking at her legs all my life! So, they're OK, but nothing new! Now, her SHAPE, is COMPLETELY NEW TO ME!:D

sissy meg
11-10-2009, 08:31 PM
I have always considered myself a leg man, but the more I think about it I am starting to think that I love pantyhose so much that I am lusting the pantyhose, not the legs.

With that said, I like the legs, feet, butt, chest, long hair, pretty smile, etc

Meghan

Rebecca Jayne
11-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Boobs

kellycan27
11-10-2009, 09:05 PM
yes legs are nice but for me broad shoulders and rugged looks if you know what a mean:hugs:

I know exactly what you mean.
Kel

PantyhoseNPumps
11-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Yesss!! Leggs all the way for this girl!

cd_jamie
11-10-2009, 09:22 PM
I have always had a thing for breasts. nice round ones not the deflated looking kind

donnatracey
11-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Def boobs...:o

CherylFlint
11-10-2009, 09:25 PM
All legs!

Shannen
11-10-2009, 09:28 PM
i know i am a leg man, and with most of us enjoying dresses, skirts, pantyhose, stockings, and heels....i'll bet most of us are leg men....

:thumbsup:

kelliboots
11-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Legs, Legs, Legs!

Crissy Kay
11-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Yes, Legs and Leggs for me too!!!!

MissyW
11-10-2009, 10:13 PM
I would have to say butt first followed by legs a close second

DaisyG
11-11-2009, 12:58 AM
I love shoes, cute and classic.

My gaze invariably follows a great pair of legs, on down to floor level. I just have to see her shoes. Of course, most times what's there is going to be "comfort shoes", not really flattering. But some gals are quite in style, and a few are sporting just plain gorgeous footwear.

There's another dimension here as well. When I see a tall woman striding proudly along in her 3-1/2 or 4 inch pumps, I can feel in the air an aura of pride and confidence surrounding her. I think most tall gals would never appear in such heels, so I appreciate seeing those few who can and do.

Now, I couldn't very well emulate this; I'm only five foot nine. But still I can express my own femininity in cute shoes. :)

Daisy

JOJO44
11-11-2009, 01:39 AM
From the front - Face and hair
From the back - Overall figure.
:daydreaming: wishing for the same.

Mandy60
11-11-2009, 01:44 AM
The best part of me are my legs. Especially after i have shaved them.

vivianann
11-11-2009, 01:44 AM
I am definately a legs man/woman. I love looking at womens legs, I especially love full figured legs, they are soooo sexy!!!!
And yes I love showing off my legs, they are my best feature, and I love the many compliments I get from women and men about my legs.

Ugly Michele
11-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Nothing beats a great pair of legs.

dominique
11-11-2009, 04:58 AM
I'm a leg woman they are the sexiest part of the body for me.

Katrina
11-11-2009, 05:54 AM
I notice hair and eyes first. Then the bum. I guess technically, I'm a butt girl, though.

Michelle 51
11-11-2009, 06:03 AM
I'll go with the legs.Nothing any nicer than sexy legs with short skirt'stockings'and heels.My eyes are drawn there first.Turns me on but then i say wow i wish i looked that good.Its like a double whammy lust and envy about 2 secs apart

VERONICARH
11-11-2009, 07:35 AM
love the legs

Secret Sis
11-11-2009, 09:25 AM
Definite legs for me... always has been. Virtually every piece of female clothing I have shows off my legs in some way...

JiveTurkeyOnRye
11-11-2009, 10:36 AM
Legs and butt are my two big loves on women, if I'm just checking them out. When it comes to girls I'm actually interested in, the face and especially the eyes really draw me in. But when a girl walks by in a skirt with the right set of heels, I definitely take notice, and also a pair of perfectly sized jeans sculpting her behind as she walks, heaven.

Toni_Lynn
11-11-2009, 11:01 AM
I would have to say I am a fan of callipygia .. that'd be a shapely bum to the rest of you. That said ... years before I met my wife, and being the person that I am - that having a thing, er, fetish about women wearing men's jockstraps, I would be walking down the street and would see a woman with a shapely derriere and image have good it would look framed by the straps of a jockstrap.

And then along came my wife, who love to have a bum touched and caressed. I love it when a plan comes together .. for after we sorted out all the stuff about my crossdressing with my wife, her consequent acceptance of it, and then moving on to the jockstrap and men's underwear bit for girls bit, and her accepting it, it meshed that I got what I wanted in seeing her bum in a jock and she gets ample carresses :)

Oh -- and my mind now longer has to wander (or wonder) about others!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Laura Evans
11-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Butts then legs or legs then butts, love them both

sterling12
11-11-2009, 01:39 PM
I read through all The Replies, and you know what? Only one person, (Jojo) even bothered to mention looking at someone's face! I would reckon that women are correct when they claim that men see them only "from the neck down!"

Personally, I think I've always been a "sucker" for a cute face. Not necessarily drop dead beautiful, but a "Debbie Reynolds Type." Yes, as a male I'm certainly attracted to someone who "looks good" and has all the right curves in the right places, but I'm always scanning faces FIRST. Legs, nor butts, nor breasts, won't attract me initially....ah, but a pretty smile, big blue eyes; that works every time!

Peace and Love, Joanie

zensuality
11-11-2009, 01:49 PM
In order, I'd have to say it's butt, then legs, then for me the collar and neck area, which is a bummer 'cause I've got the first two, but I've also got a very pronounced adam's apple which tends to make me hide the third.

Nicole Erin
11-11-2009, 01:53 PM
What's not to love. They start at pretty painted toes in high heels and lead right up to heaven. LOL
And what a path one could say.

I guess for me, anything below the waist. I don't know if I like ass or legs better. I do have a thing for her feet too.

I don't care so much about faces, chests, or too much above the waist.

terry29
11-11-2009, 02:14 PM
I'll agree with you about the legs... yeah, a great pair of legs is something you can see and admire from a hundred yards away. A great pair of legs turn themselves into a fantastic ass,... the two go together perfectly!

Jaclyn NM
11-11-2009, 02:59 PM
I am definitely a "leg man". I simply love a pair of well shaped legs in nylons and stiletto heels. To me, there is nothing better.

Katrina
11-11-2009, 04:06 PM
I read through all The Replies, and you know what? Only one person, (Jojo) even bothered to mention looking at someone's face! I would reckon that women are correct when they claim that men see them only "from the neck down!"

That's not true. Several of us commented that we look at things like hair and eyes.

sterling12
11-11-2009, 05:27 PM
OK Katrina, perhaps I'm quibbling. But, I didn't see a specific reference to someone's face, except Jojo's. It's possible I missed one, (lots of responses) but that's not my point.

For person's who claim their affiliations with being female on "The Inside" it's a very surprising thing to see hardly anyone mention being attracted to a face, or parts there of. If I asked about 100 of our GG Friends, what about another person would attract them? I am betting The Vast Majority would talk about a great personality, or a pretty face and smile. Virtually none of us did that!

It's amazing with all The Posts we have about makeup, and skin care, that everyone seems to be "fixated" on various parts of The Torso.

Peace and Love, Joanie

PS. Yes, you did say "Eyes" and I acknowledge that!

Mindymaycd
11-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Always the face first, followed by the butt. :)

ColleenPDX
11-11-2009, 05:35 PM
Love a great pair of legs, especially in some sexy heels. I think that's one of the reasons skirts and dresses are so hot.

Princess Chantal
11-11-2009, 06:44 PM
I am an admirer of legs ever since hugging on them when I was a tiny tot.

ILV2DRESS
11-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Legs first and Butts a close second.. Very Close

azcdinhose
11-11-2009, 07:21 PM
I'd consider myself a leg woman. Nothing beats a great pair of legs, especially ones in pantyhose and pumps!

Deedee Dupree
11-11-2009, 07:33 PM
I'm a Song and Dance Man. :)

Samantha Girl
11-11-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm waaaay more of a breast man personally ;) I have legs, and I can make'em look gooood too! :p I don't have boobs! Well, I do but they're detachable! :D

Generally speaking though I just love women's bodies, style, hair, etc. I'd be surprised if we CDers as a group would come down more on one side of the boob/leg debate than the other.

EDIT: Just read some previous responses... I think the initial thread post was kinda clear, are ya a leg man or a boob man. I don't understand being so upset about the face deal. That's not really the debate is it? Just sayin. I'm hugely into a woman's face. That's what gets me, I love my girl's eyes. I happen to think most women, literally most, are attractive. Whether they have beautiful eyes or lovely lips or whatever. Because I'm very attracted to "womanlyness" (sooo not a word!). The face/personality tend to beat body/body type for me. I love big girls and big everything. My girl is a BBW but she doesn't have the real big junk in the trunk butt. I'd prefer that but is that preference going to trump everything else? Nope. She does have real big boobs though :cheer:

donnatracey
11-11-2009, 09:18 PM
OK....I look at the face first before moving south!.....:D

AmandaM
11-11-2009, 09:39 PM
I don't discriminate against any particular female body part! An equal opertunity luster..

Bingo!

Billie Jean
11-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Iloveeverything about the female form, but I love legs because they get to wear hose and I love painted toes. I also like the french pedicures.I love eyes that are made up just right. Billie Jean

tinalynn
11-12-2009, 08:02 AM
I'm definitely about the legs! I'll look at her legs first, then check out the entire outfit starting with her shoes. A little skirt will grab my attention and not let go. My wife hates it and says I stare rudely. Probably true, and I've been trying to work on that - men are pigs!

drushin703
11-12-2009, 08:25 AM
I agree with jaclyn nm, I am without question a leg man.in fact, give me
a pair of pantyhose a bra and some pumps and ime in heven......dana.

Joanie_Shakti
11-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Noses for me.* :drooling:

Actually, I've liked legs since I can remember. I love women in skirts of various lengths and nice heels. My earliest memory is around five years old, sitting in a car with my grandma and being fascinated by the smoothness of the nylons she was wearing. I sometimes wonder if this was the first trigger of my crosdressing tendencies. I've always thought my legs were attractive and have been told so by a couple of GGs. But since I started shaving them this summer, I think they're my best feature.

*I remember reading a Dave Berg's "Lighter Side Of..." feature in Mad Magazine when I was a kid. This guy was sitting on a beach with his buddy who was pointing out the hot bikini wearing girls as they walked buy. The guy started wondering why society felt the breasts were the sexiest part of a woman. He mused that in Japan, the neck is desired.

The guy then started thinking of what it would be like if Americans found women's noses attractive. Little girls could wear training nose bras and women would wear nose bras of various sizes. Just then, a girl with a rather large nose walks by. The guy blurts out to his friend, "Look at that girl with a bandaid on her nose! Isn't that sexy?" :D

One of the first girls I had a crush on had a rather large nose. I find that I am often attracted to unusual noses but legs are #1 with me, about even with the whole face, then breasts.

SuzanneBender
11-13-2009, 12:25 AM
For person's who claim their affiliations with being female on "The Inside" it's a very surprising thing to see hardly anyone mention being attracted to a face, or parts there of. If I asked about 100 of our GG Friends, what about another person would attract them? I am betting The Vast Majority would talk about a great personality, or a pretty face and smile. Virtually none of us did that!

It's amazing with all The Posts we have about makeup, and skin care, that everyone seems to be "fixated" on various parts of The Torso.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Joanie you have a great point. I agree with you that legs, rears, and breast shouldn't be our first priority, but at the risk of sounding shallow I have to play devils advocate. First please let me caveat my answer by saying I thought this thread was about chicken or turkey legs vs. thighs vs. breasts. Wow was I off :daydreaming:

Most of us on this site were cursed with a Y choromosome and a nasty chemical called testosterone coarsing through our bodies. HRT helps close the gap, but it will never completly change the physical and chemical make up of our brains. Therefore, I am pleading the biological case for my shallowness and the consequent noticing of legs or other torso parts first.

Now with that said, I have hung with genetic girls socially for most of my life. Several of my female friends consider me part of the inner circle despite my innate male piggyness that I refer to above. Girl, I can't count the number of times I have heard female friends talk about a mans rear end, chest or biceps. In some cases I think they can be worse than males.

You are oh so correct girlfriend. There are things that are much more important that breasts, legs or thighs. In the end it is the spice of personality and what is in the heart that counts. I married my wonderful bride not because of her fabulous legs and white meat but because she was a great person, with a winning personality and sense of humor to match. Although, I must admit her looks initially attracted me ultimately allowed me to discover the important things about her. She also told me to add that she danced that first dance with me because I had a tushy that looked great in a tight pair of wranglers.

Big Hugs :hugs:

prene
11-13-2009, 12:53 AM
I would say "I like curves" to quote another girl before it is safely call me a curves enthusiast:. ... but the upper body of a woman is an absolute temple of delights, especially the waist and breasts".

AmiFL
11-13-2009, 01:06 AM
I have always been a leg man..... however the best thing about legs is they make an ass of themselves. LMAO (I wish)

dennisGTS
11-13-2009, 12:23 PM
I'm a butt and brest person myself but do love smooth shaved legs on any woman.

Sarah Doepner
11-13-2009, 01:47 PM
I'm with Karren on this one. When I'm looking at women I love the whole package and all the parts. Legs, waist, breasts, face, hair, ankle, nose, ear, neck, small of the back or left elbow. I love it all.

When I'm dressing it is the whole visual package that I go for. It's all part of convincing the eye that it just might be a woman there in the mirror. There is no way I could accept myself as a crossdresser if I only focused on one aspect of the presentation.

Shadeauxmarie
11-13-2009, 02:03 PM
I love the look of women's legs. They get me avery time.

"I must be an a** man because everyone says 'Hey, you're an a** man!'"
Rodney Dangerfield

karennjcd
11-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Yes I love the legs, and I prefer looking at them in nylons that give them a bit of color. And I always check the ends of them for high heels.

And I do think we dress the way we want to look at GG's.

sometimes_miss
11-14-2009, 08:05 AM
It took a long time to come up with this concept, but I think it holds pretty true for most men. We're not real particular; but there are some things that turn us off, and if a woman has any of those, well, nothing's going to happen. For me, it's obesity, and real short hair, or orange/red curly hair. Anyone else is a definite maybe (personality being the only other determining factor). Given my choice, I prefer someone with long silky hair, slim, with long legs. Boobs not all that important; never met a boob I didn't like.

bianncats
11-14-2009, 09:43 AM
I am definitely a butt guy, but it definitely depends on the woman...could be eyes, hair, smile, curves, breasts, etc.:daydreaming:

Carly D.
11-15-2009, 09:32 PM
I tend to start at the bottom and work my way up.. if a woman is wearing a dress my eyes instantly look to the feet area and then the legs.. the feet for high heels and the legs for pantyhose.. leg man..

Paige.
11-15-2009, 10:37 PM
I'm really a little surprised at how many responses are for the legs. I thought, and hoped, it would be facial features (eyes and lips), hair and breasts. I couldn't count the times I have watched men's eyes flick quickly from my face to my breasts and back again with a look that says I hope you didn't notice. Maybe legs seem to be winning because when you are behind her you can't see her face, and you can look at her legs without getting caught.

For all you leg guys, where do your eyes go if she is wearing slacks?

Susan.
11-15-2009, 11:22 PM
Legs are one of the last things I look at. First it is her face and then her overall figure. I check out the breasts and the ass at about the same time. As you might guess pantyhose is not my thing.

Blaire
11-15-2009, 11:32 PM
Not sure if I need my head examined, but over the course of the last 6 months, I'm not sure if I've even looked at a woman's (other than my wife!) legs... I'm finding that most often I am either looking at her eyes or her shoes, and nothing in between. The odd time that I manage to shift anywhere else and it's to see how her top hangs off her shoulders.

cosmolovesph
11-16-2009, 08:02 AM
ABSOLUTELY A LEG MAN!! (and CD) :)

Amy Hepker
11-16-2009, 08:03 AM
No, I am a Bra man always wondering what Bra she has on.

Shadeauxmarie
11-16-2009, 02:44 PM
If she's wearing slacks, then I look at her feet and shoes.

AmandaM
11-16-2009, 09:38 PM
I'm really a little surprised at how many responses are for the legs. I thought, and hoped, it would be facial features (eyes and lips), hair and breasts. I couldn't count the times I have watched men's eyes flick quickly from my face to my breasts and back again with a look that says I hope you didn't notice. Maybe legs seem to be winning because when you are behind her you can't see her face, and you can look at her legs without getting caught.

The leg thing is probably like boob-men, etc. A quick turn from admiring beauty straight into sexual desire. Of course, it is better to take in the lady's beauty and countenance, to feel the femininity exuding from her presence. And then, if you must, desire her. :battingeyelashes:

busker
11-16-2009, 09:56 PM
I would have to say the face gets it for me, the eyes, the color and texture of the skin all make for a beauty that can be beyond words. You can find a few portraits of legs in fashion magazines but you'll never find just a pretty pair of legs on the cover of TIME. But, don't get me wrong, I've been known to give a good wolf whistle over some shapely gams or a sweater that stuck out in the crowd.
I remember seeing a young woman who came into a place where I worked 40 years ago and see her still. Her skin was so smooth , a very white color (translucent) like the women of northern Japan, beautiful eyes with jet black hair and of course she was everything else a guy could want physically--and sadly way out of my league. And, she wore NO makeup. Absolutely killer.
Legs can be very erotic especially in HH, but faces!!!!!!!!!
Mandrake out of water

angelis13
11-17-2009, 04:12 AM
Hair...not a particular color or length.... but hair that frames the face in a flattering way.

allisonrn06
11-17-2009, 05:07 AM
I'd have to say I'm a fan of pretty hair when it comes to women, although legs are a close second. Especially when they're wearing skirts/dresses and heels.

pernille d
11-17-2009, 04:58 PM
me too , i love legs in nylons,and as someone else says they are better when there are heels at .the botom .

i have just returned from 4 days in Rome , the home of the high heels and nylons , lots to look at as they really know how to show off there legs

karennjcd
11-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Still to the legs, just wishing they were exposed! :D

Karen

ne11y
11-19-2009, 01:34 PM
I love womanly legs with mid-thigh stockings! But I still consider myself a breast man. Well, they don't have to be big, but just the right size and good exposure will do for me.

azcdinhose
11-20-2009, 07:31 PM
If I can't see her legs I then go right for her face and eyes. They are the pathway to your soul. If she's wearing slacks, hopefully she has on some killer heels and pantyhose!

linnea
11-20-2009, 08:43 PM
Im actully an eye person my self,nothing is more telling then what you see in someone eles eye's

I think that this is valid, for me at least. But I am attracted to and feel that I show off a lot of features.

Lacy PJs
11-24-2009, 06:36 PM
Which pantyhose company was it that used the slogan, "Nothing beats a great pair of legs"? I'd have to agree. Was it Leggs?

And don't forget that "Gentlemen prefer Hanes!"

Lacy PJs

Elle1946
11-24-2009, 06:44 PM
I like legs and thighs and I also like them at Thanksgiving.

Stockingface
12-07-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm definitely a leg man....but they have to be encased in pantyhose!!

cd Leah
12-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Yes you are right and what great legs

Lorileah
12-08-2009, 06:49 PM

The sale rack behind her

Amanda Styles
12-09-2009, 06:29 AM
I take it all in, starting with the haircolor and style, I love seeing highlights and lowlights in the sun. Then the eyes lips and top half, I love to see a slim waist with nice hips and long legs encased in nylon, and of course heels. I just wished I fit this image better myself.

WendyMichelle
12-09-2009, 12:12 PM
Yeah, like most of you, I enjoy the sight of legs in nylons/ pantyhose, heels and butts

MelindaC
12-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Well, that is a loaded question, as you shall soon see... I like legs and curves of all kinds. I love shapely hips, too. We have one GG attorney in town with legs that JUST DON'T QUIT!! She would often wear short skirts --- and I know she did it deliberately to torture us every so often --- and she succeeded eminently in driving us bonkers --- and she knew it, too...

I used to work in Calif. Quite often the cafeteria would have fried chicken for lunch. That would always get me in trouble. She always managed to be just in front or behind me in the line. Then she would ask ... "Are you a leg man or a breast man ??". --- in full earshot of everybody. No matter what I said, I was in a losing situation.

So I always extricated myself by replying ... "When it comes to chickens, I prefer breasts --- but with women I really do like legs --- and breasts ...". In fact there were a few other girls there that pulled the same trick on me. I always had to be careful how I answered or I would get needled merxilessly...

Nicola2876
12-11-2009, 05:22 AM
I've always loved tights and heels so I love to see a fantastic pair of legs in hose! My wife wears trousers 24/7 so you could say I'm the biggest skirt wearer in my house!

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-11-2009, 10:35 AM
For me, it's more the hair and the boobs. :) First things I notice when I meet a new woman are her hair, her smile (if she's smiling), then her chest. Yes, in that order.

diannecourtney
12-28-2009, 10:23 PM
I' ve got ladies legs that I think seduced me into cd'ing because they brought me back to a gal in 2nd or 3rd grade who had phenominaly shaped legs worthy of thought by a prepubesent youth. I never had a craving for ladies things until I bought a pair of ladies flats (I DON'T KNOW WHY) and the guy thru in some clearance 4" heels. From there it went to the wifes drawer forVS bras and undies. Than onto Suddenly Femme body atire designed for men.
I've enjoyed every minute of it as I sit here fully dressed with French nails and all.:):):)Love to all this Christmas season.

cordgrass
12-28-2009, 10:48 PM
In defense of the shallowness of my sex, I'm a Stephen Colbert fangirl, and back in the hidden fangirl section on the Colbert Nation website, there's a thread on his crotch that is 69 pages long, and is less than year old. :daydreaming:

So some women ogle just as much as men, we just keep it on the downlow.

JOJO44
12-29-2009, 09:12 AM
The overall figure, then the face and then I work my way down from there. :D

And, cordgrass, thanks for the integrity. Most women, that I know, deny that they look. :)

KellyWannabe
12-29-2009, 10:41 AM
Nope... I LOVE a cute butt! :heehee:

AmiFL
12-29-2009, 10:47 AM
I do love a nice pair of legs, but how the make a butt of themselves is awfully nice too.

diannecourtney
12-29-2009, 01:34 PM
Legs are what led me to cd'ing. As a child I very much was envious of a girls'
legs who sat in front of me.. Anyway, for unknown reason I decided to buy true ladies flats. The SA suggested that he had some heels on sale and they would be perfect for my feet. He was absolutely right,from that point it was VS, for stockings and bras, and Suddenly Femme for the neat fitting goods desined for men. Hey,I feel decades younger.:):):)

Alice Torn
12-29-2009, 10:21 PM
It is a very close call, but face and hair first, and a very close second, long silky legs, bust, waist, behind. I have seen some super tall, pretty ladies, with long, long hosed legs, and that is what i pattern my look after.

PaperDoll
12-30-2009, 03:49 AM
I'm fairly sure I qualify as a leg man, and my girl has a pretty amazing set of them.

MorganBenton
01-05-2010, 03:20 AM
into legs!

Ballerina
01-05-2010, 03:23 AM
Guilty as charged. Love the legs!

TrishW
01-18-2010, 01:05 AM
I definetly am

gemsay32
01-18-2010, 06:03 AM
Interesting question. One observation... run thru the foto section... how many skirts are well... ABOVE THE KNEE? (Mine are) Does this present a possible answer to the question?

A displayer of legs? Are you? A Psychologist colleague of mine once explained her exceedingly short skirts this way.. And she wore them so short she always saw to is her panties matched at least in color... "Stop for a moment, staring at my legs" she said, "and look at my face." My other colleague an ex-Roman Priest, and I both looked up at her face. Instantly, we saw why she's mentioned it. She had SPECTACULAR legs and a a totally horrible UGLY face. She continued: "Now, you see why I wear short skirts. My legs keep people from being totally shocked and turned off by my face. I wear short skirts so my legs distract people from seeing my face." I have found that works for me too without my skirts being as short as hers were.

Short skirt wearers: What about you? Your thoughts? Honest now!

Granny

You seem to know a lot about her. Like the color of her panties, etc.

Samantha_Smile
01-18-2010, 09:16 PM
Well at a lofty 6'6" with a 37" inside leg, I think I would be pretty screwed if I werent all about leg :)

Desiree8
01-18-2010, 09:25 PM
This is a rhetorical question, right??
HEEE
also, I tend to prefer boobs, butts, hair, eyes, pretty much anything on a female.
;)

Being Paige
01-18-2010, 09:34 PM
I too , love legs. I find myself though looking more at what is being worn first because I am always looking to add to my closet of clothes.

APRIL0401
01-18-2010, 10:49 PM
I'm with Kerrigirl. I'm definately a butt guy.:)

Maia C
01-18-2010, 11:00 PM
The first thing I tried to copy when I started dressing and the first thing I notice today.

shadyterri
01-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Definitely legs for me. I love miniskirts and stockings. I like to look in the mirror and savor my long beautiful legs. My 5 inch heels puts the final touch on the view of my legs. I certainly enjoy seeing others in miniskirts if they have nice legs.

Kendra (Tx)
01-20-2010, 11:15 PM
To Quote three fellow Texans " She's got Legs....She knows how to use them " Legs of course...I HAVE to make a point of showing them off when I go out..

http://kendra954.com

fetishtop
02-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Interesting subject. Initially, I am attracted by the overall appearance of someone--a smile, an apparently outgoing personality; body language is important, such as the way someone sits, or stands conveying self-confidence. After that scan, I look for specifics. I like women with small breasts, slim figure, nice facial features, and if legs are long, smooth, nicely formed, I'm ready to try to connect (or fantasize). Consequently, sheer, dark, glossy nylon stockings on a pair of nice legs is a plus. When I cross dress, I like to wear comparable thigh highs. I am told that I have very nicely shaped legs (big smile)

kimdl93
02-05-2010, 03:42 PM
I definately feel that my legs are my best feature...everything else needs a lot of work!!!

EllieOPKS
02-05-2010, 03:44 PM
I love and envy beautiful legs, but my favorite body part has to be the butt. There is a girl at my gym with a butt to die for. She is slim and trim with a protruding butt that is as cute as a bugs ear. Hmmmm, I think I'll go to the gym now :D

minnatg
02-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Totally love legs, but bare ones turns off...only after then i look the face.

VanessaVW
02-05-2010, 07:13 PM
Legs. I see nothing wrong that that!!

jennifer g.
02-05-2010, 07:52 PM
yeah im a leg guy

fetishtop
02-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Why do we gravitate toward one kind of attraction or another? Focuses range from legs to butt to faces, etc. But what causes individuals to arrive at a favorite attraction? E.g., why did it turn out that I became fascinated by legs in nylons? Any ideas?

MsJordan
02-10-2010, 08:28 PM
I love everything about a woman but one of the first things I find myself looking at (of course after I notice her face) a woman's legs especially when she wear a skirt or shorts and they are freshly shaven or enclosed in nylons!

kinkycd
02-25-2010, 09:55 AM
ive been a leg guy since i was like 9-10 when i was at a friends bday party and his mom was getting ready for work. she was running a bit late and to be able to get to work on time and to watch him open presents, she got dressed and then came out of her bedroom and was standing right next to me and she slid her stockings on. ever since then i have loved stockings and pantyhose.

Karen Michelle
02-25-2010, 01:26 PM
I'm a leg man and have been told mine are pretty nice also. The look and feel of stockings on a well shaped leg is very nice.

Joanne f
02-25-2010, 02:29 PM
Eye`s and hands, i love feminine hands and the way they move.

MonicaJean
02-25-2010, 03:06 PM
To Quote three fellow Texans " She's got Legs....She knows how to use them " Legs of course...I HAVE to make a point of showing them off when I go out..

http://kendra954.com

You have great legs yourself Miss Kendra!

jenifer m.
02-25-2010, 10:35 PM
feet feet feet,and oh legs too plus i love lusting over womans cute toes with a nice french jobbie.

eileendover
02-25-2010, 10:46 PM
Err - no not splunge - Legs!
Absolutely a leg man. Perhaps that's why my very first CD purchase as a teen was pantyhose.

VikkiVixen7188
02-25-2010, 11:43 PM
Im into breasts all the way, I tend toward bigger woman with lots of curve.

MargaretJ
02-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Definately a leg person. 3 inch heels, stockings, and hem above the knee. It doesn't get any better. I've also come to the conclusion that us CDers are the only ones wearing skirts these days.

Mary Jane
02-26-2010, 08:56 AM
I am into legs and feet.

andreah
02-27-2010, 07:50 AM
I'm a leg person myself , I just love seeing a great pair of legs. I also love showing off my legs when I stop in my favorite full service station to get gas. the attendant always stands close to my window, and I know that he can see into my truck. He takes his time while washing my windows.I make sure that he sees lots of my legs and sometimes up my skirt. I do wear panties under my pantyhose and skirt.

kathy_tcrcd
02-27-2010, 09:20 PM
I always thought that I was a leg man altough now i wonder if it was because i wanted towear pantyhose and was envious

Elle1946
02-28-2010, 12:08 PM
YES to LEGS!!!!

SuzyZahn
02-28-2010, 12:13 PM
Most DEFINITELY!!!!

Heidi_slave
03-14-2010, 07:49 PM
I dunno if this is a scientific poll, but I'm definitely a leg person. I'm a leg man when I'm a man, and a leg girl when I'm a girl. Stockings do to me what kryptonite does to Superman.

Heidi

Cassandra Lynn
03-14-2010, 08:07 PM
Yeah legs in a dress and high heels is an awesome sight, but if i had to choose any area of the female body it's the butt.......no if's and's or butts! mj