PDA

View Full Version : Out in feeme gear

Deanna2
07-26-2005, 11:24 PM
Over recent weeks I've read a number of posts from many of the girls about wearing femme gear out and about during the day. Their point is that many femme items, such as trousers and blouses, don't really stand out and draw that unwanted attention.

I decided last Saturday morning to put the theory to the test. I wanted to go up the street and buy the paper. It was a case of driving a kilometre or so, parking in the car park and walking about 60-70 metres to the shop, buying the paper and walking back to the car. I figured if I went just as the shop opened at 8.00am there wouldn't be too many people around. There were in fact quite a few at the supermarket end of the carpark but only a handfull at the paper shop end and they were mainly older men.

Anyway, what I had chosen to wear was a white rib-knit roll-neck sweater and a pair of loose green silk trousers with a tie at the waist. I also had on nude pantyhose and a pair of black platform slides. Naturally I had on cami and knickers underneath. I did not want to push my luck too far, so I did not wear a bra as that would stand out too much with the type of sweater I was wearing.

I must say I was excited (not that way :rolleyes: ) as I got out of the car and started walking across the carpark to the shop. The interesting thing, as others have commented on, is that no one seemed to be aware of me. Mind you, I didn't hang about. I just walked casually (I think) as though it was the most natural thing in the world. I'll certainly be doing it again, so it will become very natural.

So no longer do I envy the girls who have tried en femme in the day time. I've joined you and it gives me a fabulous feeling.

Luvya

Holly
07-26-2005, 11:28 PM
Welcome to the club, girlfriend! ou're on yoiur way. :Power:

JenniferPaul
07-27-2005, 01:48 AM
Way to go Girl!

Keep it up and go out more so you are comfortable and confident. Eventually, someone will notice and may make a nasty commit, so what some have a problem with it most don't, just continue as if everything is normal. Actually, I find you run into fewer jerks during the daytime then the evening, and there is many wonderful places a girl would want to go like shopping.

Jennifer

Lisa
07-27-2005, 04:20 AM
Well i will have to try going out in the day time, so far ive only been out at night, and have had good success. But i think after reading what you girls have experenced , i just may give it a shot, and if anyone has any good advice i would be glade to hear it.

Thanks.

Lisa Lane.xoxo

:)

RachelDenise
07-27-2005, 04:29 AM
Congratulations! Another scientific test of the theory. If we get enough of these tests we can debunk the theory of everyone sees and makes a rude comment. :)

Deanna2
07-27-2005, 05:04 AM
Thank you sweeties for all your wonderful comments. It makes me feel really fabulous about the whole thing.

I certainly want to keep on growing my femme side.

geegee2
07-27-2005, 06:18 AM
Over recent weeks I've read a number of posts from many of the girls about wearing femme gear out and about during the day. Their point is that many femme items, such as trousers and blouses, don't really stand out and draw that unwanted attention.

I decided last Saturday morning to put the theory to the test. I wanted to go up the street and buy the paper. It was a case of driving a kilometre or so, parking in the car park and walking about 60-70 metres to the shop, buying the paper and walking back to the car. I figured if I went just as the shop opened at 8.00am there wouldn't be too many people around. There were in fact quite a few at the supermarket end of the carpark but only a handfull at the paper shop end and they were mainly older men.

Anyway, what I had chosen to wear was a white rib-knit roll-neck sweater and a pair of loose green silk trousers with a tie at the waist. I also had on nude pantyhose and a pair of black platform slides. Naturally I had on cami and knickers underneath. I did not want to push my luck too far, so I did not wear a bra as that would stand out too much with the type of sweater I was wearing.

I must say I was excited (not that way :rolleyes: ) as I got out of the car and started walking across the carpark to the shop. The interesting thing, as others have commented on, is that no one seemed to be aware of me. Mind you, I didn't hang about. I just walked casually (I think) as though it was the most natural thing in the world. I'll certainly be doing it again, so it will become very natural.

So no longer do I envy the girls who have tried en femme in the day time. I've joined you and it gives me a fabulous feeling.

Luvya
do ya see, it wasnt so bad was it? thats how most of us girls find out, just do it :thumbsup: :love: luv kisses hugs GEEGEE2

Jennifer in CO
07-27-2005, 08:38 AM
and if someone DID notice you, they probably thought you looked comfortable !!

Jenn