PDA

View Full Version : Being silly

TJ Tresa
11-10-2009, 09:53 PM
I love to play games on-line, like BackGammon, Hearts, and other games. The site i play on is King.com. I recently change my avatar there to look like a girl, while the sex symbol for my user name is male. I left it that way for almost two months, (I just changed it back,) But it was fun. Very few people even noticed that I was a man with a female avatar. :heehee:
I just thought I would share that with all my friends here. and ask if anyone else has done anything like it. this is the closess I have come to going out into the real world while enfem.

AmberLynn
11-10-2009, 09:56 PM
i have played many game's as a female charecter, in *********,atlantica,asda story all female. come to think of it confused a lot of my friends cause i said they looked pretty:heehee:

Karren H
11-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Don't play any online games but Karren belongs to a ton of forums... Fashion.. Makeup... Only 2 crossdressing related... all but two openly known as a crossdresser... The other two... Ford truck and Blackberry forums I just haven't told anyone...... yet.. And I use the same avatar on everyone.. My photo.... No one really cares... Even the guys on the ice hockey forums.... Who know I crossdress and play ice hockey..

sherri52
11-10-2009, 10:25 PM
My email avatar is a female while the name is male