PDA

View Full Version : underdressing

CherylFlint
11-11-2009, 08:49 AM
I've never underdressed. I'm either a drab, or Cheryl, and never the two may meet. So I'm curious about the number of you who underdress but, most important, why underdress at all? I mean, what's the point? If you're going to dress, dress, and don't go halfway, at least that's how I see it.
A few posts ago someone asked the question about acting too gurly while dressed as a drab, and I can understand if that person was underdressing, which is yet another reason why I don't.
So, for those of you who do underdress, how do you keep your act together? And what's the point? Why go halfway?

Sarah_new
11-11-2009, 09:03 AM
Underdressing for me has two aims.

Firstly, it's a stepping stone to being fully dressed out. It helps build confidence without pushing the boundaries too far too fast.

Secondly and more practical. Its important for me when shopping, which I do en drab, that I have the appropriate underwear on so that when trying on clothes I can see how they will look as part of a full outfit.

Oh and I nearly forgot - it feels good :)

cd300
11-11-2009, 09:05 AM
Hi Cheryl
to give my opinion on underdressing i do it b/c i know i cant go all the way it would never look right so to take a piece of it with you is better then nothing at all.
Jessica

Secret Sis
11-11-2009, 09:19 AM
I also underdress occasiuonally... I guess it's my way of carrying my "secret" with me with nobody knowing... for me there's a definite thrill to doing it!

Angie G
11-11-2009, 09:26 AM
Have you ever put on a nice pair of underwear say bikini or boy shorts for a Day of drab dress. It's all about the feel both inward and out. I have no problum with it making me act girly. And there's nothing wrong with a good feeling Chery.:hugs:
Angie

Claire Cook
11-11-2009, 09:37 AM
I wear panties all of the time -- they just feel so comfy. I wear a small unpadded bra on weekends if I'm not fully dressed -- like Sarah said, it feels good!

Sherrii
11-11-2009, 09:44 AM
Well Cheryl, for me, who will probably never pass, too tall, have a beard, and don't want to be out, it is the only choice. Especially with the cold weather I can under dress more and get a lot of the feel of full dressing which I do at home. I do wear female jeans or pants a lot when out though, and a top under my male shirt often. Just like to do it. Sherrii

Jayne
11-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Hi Cheryl

I love to under dress.
I do not get the time alone or the privacy to dress fully very often.
I love to paint my toe nails and know they are coloured.
I love to wear panties and stockings under my jeans at weekends.
I also agree with Sarah, it is easy to try on new clothes if you have the appropriate under wear on.
Plus I like it :)

Brooke Ashley
11-11-2009, 09:46 AM
Like others, for me 1. it feels so great to have them on 2. i don't feel i can come out to the public yet, so underdressing in public is good enough for right now.

Loni
11-11-2009, 09:58 AM
I under dress, cause it just makes me feel better.

And as I can not go out into the general pop and make it, forget about passing, just trying to not look like a big old guy in a dress is a very hard thing to do.
And with no support so many have, even harder.
Having no wife has the good of nothing to interfear with dressing.
But worse with also no support.

Work makes it not possable for some "things" and no time to get to a support groop.

So under dressing is all I can do.......for now.

Loni

Rachel Morley
11-11-2009, 10:37 AM
For me, underdressing is a way of "keeping the faith" so to speak, you know, to be true to myself.

In my case, crossdressing is a way of helping me tap into, and enhance, a side of my personality that I think benefits me greatly. I enjoy being and feeling feminine. I can't always dress fully (like at work for example) and so how do I get that self satisfaction of "embracing the feminine" in situations like this? ... by underdressing. I enjoy thinking of myself as a feminine guy as well as a crossdresser so wearing girly clothes seems natural to me and I want to wear at least something feminine, all of the time.

Amy Hepker
11-11-2009, 10:47 AM
I underdress because I can never be Amy in public, but Amy is me and I need to feel that I am Amy as well as John.

Veronica Lacey
11-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Hi Cheryl...

I do not dress in public nor do I have a real "girly" side when I dress at home. I dress because it is relaxing and I enjoy wearing all the different types of clothing.

Having said that I only underdress at home and do so as I just feel like wearing different items throughout my day. I may also underdress for a couple of hours preceding the departure of my wife should she be going out. Kind of like getting a nice warm up.

Josey
11-11-2009, 11:37 AM
I also underdress because I can not pass. Like others I enjoy the feeling. My SO is very supportive and would allow and support going all out if I wish to do so. However, as I can not pass at the best of times, I'm comfortable just underdressing 24/7 and occassionally fully dress when remaining at home.

Rachel B42
11-11-2009, 11:48 AM
Hi Cheryl,

I underdress everyday,:) I can't dress at work or when going to family functions so this is a way to feel comfortable and complete throughout the day. At home it's different, I dress much more completely but since I would not pass easily, my public forays are limited. Besides, it gives me the same feeling women get when they are dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. It feels great, physically and mentally, to know we are wearing the same things.

But that is just me.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
11-11-2009, 11:49 AM
And what's the point? Why go halfway?

Cheryl, let me ask you this, is there anything different in what you just asked and someone saying something like:

"I don't understand it, why wear women's clothes, what's the point? I mean, I don't do it, so why should someone else like it?"

Why go halfway? Cause maybe it's enough for them, or maybe they simply like underdressing. I know I enjoy a fair amount of lingerie, the only underdressing I do in public though is panties. I like them better than male underwear, that's all.

Karren H
11-11-2009, 11:58 AM
Though I have in the past.... I rarely do any more... And can't really put my finger on it but I think its more like "if I can't fully dress for an extended period of time". then why bother! Or something like that... And extended period used to be 2 hours but now its more like 12... Minimum..

RADER
11-11-2009, 12:03 PM
Like others have said here; I will never be able to pass outside of my house.
That being said; To underdress is my way of CDing and able to get away
with it with out being exposed.
Today the way most woman dress, ie in pants and a top, me wareing my
drab clothes while having a bra and panties on (panties- 24/7) is just like
all the GG's out there. So life goes happly on. Rader :)

Veronica 1
11-11-2009, 12:13 PM
I underdress because I do not have any male underwear. LOL The feel of a silky cami and the pull of my stockings on my garters help me to feel like myself and gets me through the day.

suchacutie
11-11-2009, 12:28 PM
It all started because skin fungus just loves me. To eliminate the problem I need to keep the moisture level down. That means small underwear. Do you know what small male underwear costs???

Secondly, when I lost a bunch of weight my wife started to notice that male jeans just don't fit me well. So I tried size 8 low rise women's jeans, and they fit perfectly (as long as the leg hole is 20 in, otherwise I'm poured into it if I can get in at all!). Well, tight low-rise jeans do not expect you to wear mens briefs!

Ergo, women's panties are more economical, are needed for low-rise jeans, and I can tuck with a pair of cotton bikini panties alone.

On the days that I wear a suit then it doesn't matter, and on those days I jump back and forth from my few remaining pairs of men's briefs to panties.

As to anything else, I agree with those who want a bigger separation between the genders. I have no urge to wear stockings or bra or other stuff without Tina being present!

tina

anna kate
11-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Living here in small town rural america, (yep there's still a lot of rural in New York) one of the "boundaries" my wife and I agreed upon, was that I would not dress locally. Underdressing, stretches the "boundary" a bit, but so far she's okay with it.
My other three reasons are; I like it, I like it and I like it!!!

nancyish
11-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Wearing plain womens jeans ,t's socks and panties may not look like anything to you but its great 4 me,and i guess thats what matters .gotta love panties,Nancy

2b.Lauren
11-11-2009, 01:15 PM
In reality it is all about interpritation. What one interprets as underdressing is really more like dressing to another individual. Am I no less a crossdresser by wearing panties, and ladies hosiery under my mens slacks, than the person that is completely enfemme? That is the question that I like many that underdress must pose and ask ourselves. By definition alone, since I choose to wear ladies garments underneath mens clothing, I am still classified as a crossdresser. Personally, I get enough satisfaction out of that for it to be okay with me.

In a perfect world we could always do what we wanted when we wanted. This is not a perfect world, it is one with limitations that are imposed, implied, and accepted. I accept the fact I can't dress fully enfemme, but refuse to allow it to impose upon me a total limitation of not dressing at all.

nancyish
11-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Great post lauren,right on,Nancy

NV Susan
11-11-2009, 01:37 PM
It just feels so good!!! :daydreaming:
Susan :doll:

StacyCD
11-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Everyone is different. I can wear panties 24/7 so it really isn't as much of a thrill as it used to be but even if I can wear a bra for a couple of hours, I really enjoy it. Time to completely dress with makeup are few and far between. Underdressing just allows me to survive between those times!

silkenhose
11-11-2009, 01:56 PM
i "under dress" alot. my cross dressing is different than alot on this site. i am a submissive cd'er, when i dress it is sexual and i become submissive. my Wife started having me wear thongs and pantyhose under male clothing years ago as she loves me "listening". Now it happens alot and i love it. Actually it happens most days now that i think about it, i a sitting at my desk now and have a thongs and suntan hose on.........

this also lets me / us enjoy dressing out of the home as i would never pass

silken

Jaclyn NM
11-11-2009, 03:09 PM
I underdress, because, while my wife knows that I crossdress, she doesn't want to see me that way. She accepts that I crossdress, but doesn't want to see it or deal with it, so the only time I get to fully dress, is when she's out of the house for a while. So every day, I wear panties and stockings under my jeans, and while it's not as good as getting fully dressed, at least I have the pleasure of feeling the soft feel of nylon panties and stockings. It helps bridge the intervals between when I can fully dress, and it does give me at least a partial feeling of being dressed. The way I look at it, is that we take what we can get. It's also kind of exciting being out in public wearing panties and stockings under my male clothing, and realizing that the people I interact with don't have a clue. But then again, maybe the males that I interact with are also underdressing. Who knows?

ColleenPDX
11-11-2009, 06:00 PM
I wear panties just about everyday and dress fully on the days I think I can get away with it. My wife knows that I dress and she's fine with it, but my kids don't know and I don't really want them to at this point. There's no way I can pass as female so I only fully dress when I'm at home and the kids are gone.

Frédérique
11-11-2009, 06:16 PM
So, for those of you who do underdress, how do you keep your act together? And what's the point? Why go halfway?

I only underdress when I’m overdressed as well – I mean, I never go halfway. To me it’s completely pointless to underdress, but I’m never in a situation where I simply must wear something feminine (yet hidden) to assuage my desires. My workplace (i.e. art studio) is here at home, and I can dress to the nines while I create my artwork, providing there is no flying paint nearby, of course…

vspinklvr
11-11-2009, 07:29 PM
ilove to wear thongs and sports bras to class, it feels so good under the jeans or sweats

Barbara Dugan
11-11-2009, 07:47 PM
I never under dress.When I dress I must go all the way from head to toes on my own personal opinion underdressing is a form of psychological torture:hugs:

Ashley_in_Texas
11-11-2009, 07:49 PM
When I underdress, I do it because I want to. It makes me feel good. It is comfortable for me. There is no "point" to it. It is just something I do, when I feel like it. More than likely, many of the things people do could be considered "pointless". Watching sports on TV, chewing bubblegum, going fishing, adding sugar to coffee, etc. would all be "pointless", if we weren't doing them because we just want to, or just "prefer it that way".

sherri52
11-11-2009, 08:30 PM
I do it to get the feeling of the clothing. Panties, Hose, Jeans. I don't worry about being to girly. I have my ways and some people know and others don't. Who knows is usually my choice and not by accident, although that sometimes does happen.

donnatracey
11-11-2009, 09:30 PM
I never under dress.When I dress I must go all the way from head to toes on my own personal opinion underdressing is a form of psychological torture:hugs:

Well then, it appears an awful lot of us here like being "tortured"....:devil:

andreana
11-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Always under dress, my panties and hose are so much more comfy than guy stuff.

Kate's at home
11-11-2009, 10:18 PM
I could not imagine going without silky panties every day. Comfort, feel, and slippery under trousers or jeans. It's a way to "hold" the feminine energy within thru the day. And, it's a little treat to myself every morning!

Kate

NathalieX66
11-11-2009, 10:18 PM
I only underdress when I’m overdressed as well – I mean, I never go halfway. To me it’s completely pointless to underdress, but I’m never in a situation where I simply must wear something feminine (yet hidden) to assuage my desires. My workplace (i.e. art studio) is here at home, and I can dress to the nines while I create my artwork, providing there is no flying paint nearby, of course…

I'm the same....it's all or none.

But seriously.....If I'm fully hairless and shaved legs, and my toes are painted red, and I have pierced ears though no jewelry, and I show up to work everyday in drab, couldn't this count as underdressing? Is it mandatory to wear women's underthings to be technically called underdressing?

sissystephanie
11-11-2009, 10:44 PM
I wear panties almost every day, and a bra most days. I am not passable without a lot of work, but as many of you know from my previous posts I go out fully dressed often, as a guy in a skirt! However, I work in sales, calling on the public, and doing so dressing enfemme is not an option. So Stephanie just wears her panties and bra! They just feel so good!!:love:

Fran Moore
11-11-2009, 11:18 PM
Susan :doll:It it feels good do it......:)

Tomara
11-12-2009, 09:08 AM
I under-dress most every day , I like the way what I wear feels on me and I do it for MY pleasure !

I feel everyone has a right to dress the way he or she is comfortable with.

Why do others think it is their job to judge what is or isn't acceptable for someone else ?

Tomara

Kari Lynn Franks
11-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Cheryl, let me ask you this, is there anything different in what you just asked and someone saying something like:

"I don't understand it, why wear women's clothes, what's the point? I mean, I don't do it, so why should someone else like it?"

Why go halfway? Cause maybe it's enough for them, or maybe they simply like underdressing. I know I enjoy a fair amount of lingerie, the only underdressing I do in public though is panties. I like them better than male underwear, that's all.

way to say it all there is a certain group that can't stand it cause we are confortable with just under dressing

IngeInCO
11-13-2009, 10:10 PM
I think underdressing is a bridge, what is the toll? who know's.
Secrets? Open?

All dilemmas

inge

MissyW
11-13-2009, 10:32 PM
I under dress all of the time. It fills the need when dressing fully isnt an option.

CherylFlint
11-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Okay and Thank You, I get it. I didn't get it, but now I do. Thanks, Cheryl

Tora
11-13-2009, 10:44 PM
Susan is right, I would rather dress, but it would bring about a flood of problems, oh and get me fired. I don't underdress often, but it is fun.

Monica73
11-13-2009, 11:36 PM
Since I have not come out to my wife, underdressing is the only option I have to feeling femmine at all except when she is gone which is rare.

lisajd
12-19-2009, 03:04 PM
Hi,
I work in construction so i have to wear work clothes. But undereath, i keep my legs shaved, i wear strawberry toenail polish on and always wear girly pantys, wintertime i like to wear pantyhose and sometimes put a bra on. Knock on wood, but no one has a clue. Weekends when my wife is at work i get to be totally girley, love to vacume the house wearing dresses and heels!
Any one else?
Everyone have a nice Christmas!

Lisa

lilmissjenny
12-19-2009, 03:20 PM
i underdress all the time. i keep my legs, under arms, chest and arms shaved as well as wear panties everyday.

RADER
12-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Yes; I was a Carpender (40 years) and in the winter I would whare a all in one
girdle. Now that was a challenge to use the little "office" as there is no room in them. In real cold weather, I would get into a pair of "danskins" tights.
The shiney type. They would slide under your jeans so they would not pull
your pants down. And they kept you warm when you were trying to frame
a 2nd floor deck in 0 degrees weather. I did not have the guts then to
whare a bra back then, Now I am retired, And whare a bra almost all the
time. Rader :)

VanessaVW
12-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi,
Just wondering how many of us underdress? I work in construction so i have to wear work clothes. But undereath, i keep my legs shaved, i wear strawberry toenail polish on and always wear girly pantys, wintertime i like to wear pantyhose and sometimes put a bra on. Knock on wood, but no one has a clue. Weekends when my wife is at work i get to be totally girley, love to vacume the house wearing dresses and heels!
Any one else?
Everyone have a nice Christmas!

Lisa

Hey, does plowing 20 inches of snow off your driveway underwearing black pantyhose count? Very, very snowy here in PA.

JenniferZ
12-19-2009, 03:56 PM
I love it and do when I can. Love the feel of nylons under pants.

Also like to wear a bra when I can get away with it. Just love the feel of a bra. I have man boobs and wish I could get a bra that fit what i had comfortably. Of course i'm bigger but the cup size is probably an A. But I'm going to keep looking.

Jennifer

anna kate
12-19-2009, 04:16 PM
Hi Lisa, I fully dress some part of every day and underdress all day of every day. Am retired, so only work part time, but have girly clothes on under, even at work.

Jennifer, Go to e-bay. Type in your band size and cup size desired, you should find something. That's where I found mt 40a.

Vanessa, I would think panty hose would count. I'm planning on it tonight when the snow hits us. We're only supposed to get 2 to 4 inches, unless the storm "hiccups", then we could get dumped on like you.

cdLainie
12-19-2009, 04:21 PM
I under dress every day at least panties. I wear a bra probobly 50% of the time in the day pantie hoes inthe winter. alittle hard to dress in the summer I do landscaping and wearing shorts and tee shirt make it a little harder to hide things.

sherri52
12-19-2009, 04:25 PM
I always wear womens clothes from the waist down. At this very moment I'm at work, light snow outside and I'm wearing a pair of jeans with bright colored flowers gowing down the left leg and more at the bottom of the other and on one rear pocket. I work alone in a thrift store that I own and I don't get much traffic in bad weather. My aisles are so small I can almost hide my legs from one customer. I can't wear these on good weather days but I still wear womens jeans

JenniferZ
12-19-2009, 04:27 PM
(Wo) Man - why didn't I think of ebay - Thanks Anna, found something already!!

Hugs

Jennifer

lisalove
12-19-2009, 04:29 PM
I'm a carpenter and underdress everyday. Panties and sports bra everyday, and pantyhose or tights in the winter. Matter a fact. I wear womens shorts, anklet socks and tees in the warmer months and womens sweat pants in the colder months. The only thing bad is i can't take my top off in the warmer months, so I have a farmers tan.

Megan Legz
12-19-2009, 04:36 PM
I always underdress; I wear nylons, either stockings or pantyhose or trouwser socks, or tights almost everyday. Definitely wear slinky panties or thongs 100% of the time. Sometimes a half slip. Sometimes a femme top under a sweater. Sometimes a thin sports bra (very easy to conceal). Tried to go without. It hurt too much. I can't explain it. It just hurt. It's not an obsession. It's a need and a desire rolled up into one h_ll of a tight ball inside my shaved chest.

linnea
12-19-2009, 04:37 PM
I underdress everyday--panties, stockings, sometimes a bra (depends on what I'm wearing for outwear).

Stockingface
12-19-2009, 04:48 PM
I wear pantyhose everyday under my dress slacks. I love the feel of the nylon under them plus in the cooler months, it helps to keep me a little warmer..

sfwarbonnet
12-19-2009, 05:15 PM
I wear panties all the time, and a slip and pantyhose when my wife and I go out. I add a B cup bra of hers when she's at work. I want to be a natural B so I will need to wear one full-time. It is likely that family will drop in unannounced, so I am almost always underdressing. I go as far as I am comfortable with, which now is a filled bra in the winter, and sheer pantyhose all year.

KateW
12-19-2009, 05:20 PM
I sometimes wear tights and panties under my clothes, but I don't think I'm brave enough to go for a bra. I do of course also wear earrings every day and sometimes wear my hair up too.

Lynette
12-19-2009, 08:13 PM
for me I just like the feel of lingerie I don't have a big interest in dressing fully for me I don't want to be fem I just like lingerie and I think it too much work to dress fully hey to each their own

Kerigirl2009
12-19-2009, 08:30 PM
I enjoy underdressing because I am not able to completely dress whenever I want too. I would love to be able to dress however and whenever I felt that Keri wanted to express herself. However because I have this need to hide from others this is my way of still being able to enjoy some of the feelings that I have but not able to express. I pretty much underdress everyday and thankful for that as I think it may help take the edgey ness off giving some relief to myself.

I don't think that I express more feminine attitude while underdressing however I think that I may be more relaxed and enjoyable to be around because I do get more of a calming feeling (sort of what a girls attitude is) Wierd but its sort of a reminder to me. :)

dilane
12-19-2009, 09:31 PM
I don't UD, I used to some before I started going out and about.

I'm lucky enough to be able to go out regularly, and I'm also lucky enough not to cause unrest when I'm in public. So for that reason, I kind of say "what's the point" -- it's like sipping only one ounce of beer instead of waiting for a time when I can drink a glass.

Also, I've always liked the complete image -- I was never focused on a particular item of clothing.

-- Diane

MissKara
12-19-2009, 11:12 PM
I always wear panties (I threw out all my male underwear), sometimes if it's cold I wear stockings but not all the time.

Lots of love,
Miss Kara

Jenniferpl
12-20-2009, 08:05 AM
I underdress for many of reasons already given. It feels so good. There is nothing better that wearing satin.

Barbara918
12-20-2009, 08:19 AM
CDs have an advantage on days like this -- I'm in NYC, where we just got a foot of snow, and the weathercasters are advising us to "dress in layers". I have lots of layers at my disposal! :)

shorty82
12-20-2009, 09:06 AM
I don't normally underdress (not really at that stage and don't own enough ladies underwear yet anyway) but I will today. It's cold and my work pants are thin so will be wearing some tights under them and maybe a pair of panties also (you can thank this thread for that).

ringedjohn
12-20-2009, 09:59 AM
I underdress purely because wearing panties, hose and - occasionally a bra - gives me a sexual kick. I enjoy it.

I have very rarely dressed completely and it did not do much for me.

flatlander_48
12-20-2009, 11:21 AM
I rarely have the opportunity to completely dress. It just doesn't happen, other than at home, and even then I usually have time constraints. The only solution, and a partial one at that, is to underdress. I'm an engineer. Most of my time is spent in offices. For those times when I will be in a factory for an extended period of time, I tend not to underdress. The last thing you want is to be outed in a factory, at least if you ever want to go back.

So, daytime during the week is thong, usually colorful tights and sometimes a panty girdle. For nighttime and weekends, a bra and forms and sometimes a waist cincher.

Today:
gray women's coveralls, black men's wool polo, Amoena sports bra, Barely There thong, Bali panty girdle and magenta fleece socks...

kathie225
12-20-2009, 12:33 PM
Count me in also. Underdressing is about the extent of my wife's tolerance. I accept underdressing as a far better alternative to divorce court and it really does feel alot better.
Kathie

jenna_woods
12-20-2009, 12:37 PM
I underdress because wen I can't dress fully at least I can wear my underthings and they feel so good against my skin,and it makes me comfortable,

sfwarbonnet
12-21-2009, 09:58 AM
I usually wear a short slip and pantyhose under my women's pull on pants when my wife and I go out. No stand-alone bra thouhh; that would exceed her tolersnce limit. Perhaps I could try to find a bra slip on line as the bodice would be hidable (for a < B cup and there would be no bsck closure to see/feel.

KarenHiller
12-21-2009, 10:31 AM
Hey, does plowing 20 inches of snow off your driveway underwearing black pantyhose count? Very, very snowy here in PA.

Only if you do it like I do, wearing women's boot, jeans and a fuschia ski jacket :devil: And undressed in a bra, panties and pantyhose naturally.

Gotta be girlie! Karen

june2cd
12-21-2009, 11:09 AM
I love to under dress all the time. Bra, panties, pantyhose, and a nautaul lipstick. Sometimes when I take short trips I wear a skirt and blouse with no make up and no wig. I love to mix things up at times. Girls do whats is comfortable

sfwarbonnet
01-16-2010, 12:24 PM
Agreed. Take one small step at a time, from underdressed to fully dressed :)

Underdressing is a step toward being en femme, and permits wearing clothes that are traditionally associated eith the opposite gender in situations that do not permit going all the way. Many women's items, such as panties, pantyhose, slips, and a purse, are suitsble for a man but are found only in the Womens department.

jennifer easton
01-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Because I can, because it feels good, because it's as far as I can go right now, and all the other reasons posted buy the others, love Jennifer

MarcieBflo
01-16-2010, 12:56 PM
I underdress quit often, I just feels so nice. Do not have a problem with acting to fem Some days have to admit get a little preoccupied with the thought of "can't wait to get home to put the rest on" . . . .

WandaRae2009
01-16-2010, 03:34 PM
One of the reasons we dress is we like the feeling of the clothing. Since most of us due to society cannot outwardly dress. So, underdressing give us at least some satisfaction and enjoymnet. I love the feeling of silkly panties and pantyhose. I wear both nearly every day.

Actually, I do not like the feeling of male underwear any more.

Dee2U
01-16-2010, 04:42 PM
Underdressing makes me feel whole and just right. Throughout the day it reminds me of the woman within. It supports a more feminine personality and way of acting and speaking with others. Sort of a constant reminder of how I am working to achieve the feminine in my inner life and interpersonal behaviour. It doesn't have to be sexy stuff, just cotton panties, hose or trouser socks, sometimes a cami or even a bra if in heavier clothing.

Underdressing is what all some women do, silly girls....Dee

kimmy p
01-16-2010, 06:02 PM
I underdress because 1. I find panties, bras, hose/tights/stockings comfortable and calming. And 2. I work with the public and can't go out fully dressed, it would ruin business. So I wear what I can get away with. I also wear mostly female outer clothes that are unisex in appearance. I.E. "Stealth Crossdressing".:D

kimmy p
01-16-2010, 07:14 PM
Kimmie- I love the term "stealth crossdressing" LOL! :)
(also, centrally gendered, omg!! funny!)
Sara

I cannot tell a lie and claim ownership of "stealth crossdressing". I heard that here first after I used the term "cowards way of crossdressing". Centrally gendered is a perfect way of describing myself though. I don't look much like a girl, even with my best makeup job. But I have taken several gender identity tests that placed be 50/50 male to female. And my heart loves the feminine, pretty things in life. Meanwhile I still like the ladies, football, fishing, and several male standard hobbies. I'm dead center, or Centrally gendered. Thanks for the kind comments. :hugs:

Jessica13
01-16-2010, 07:18 PM
As many have mentioned, I under dress because it feels extremely good. I absolutely love the feel of wearing panties, lingerie, hose, tights (etc.) under my clothes. While sitting at work programming or lounging on the couch watching tv / movies. I can't help but smile when I think about it and when I feel it. It's very a very calming and pleasing feeling - almost therapeutic if you will.

I am not "out" nor do I have the desire to be so (it's a long story). While being single has it's advantages having a daughter takes them away. It's basically a way for me to keep my private things private and to share it with only those I chose to.

charlytuna
01-17-2010, 07:50 PM
Susan :doll:

susan sums it up best If have to be in drab what's a better way to go out then being underdress I do often

Tina L.
01-17-2010, 11:13 PM
myself i wear panties almost all of the time b/c my so does not mind and they feel much better than mens.

Sexy_Girl
01-18-2010, 12:45 AM
I cant torlerate underdressing since CDing is for showing other side of me.

joan47
01-18-2010, 06:47 AM
I have worn a bra and panties for the past 30 years. I shave my legs, wax my eyebrows evry two weeks and have long arylic nails. I wear girls tops and sweaters and very tight low rise Size 9 jeans with flare legs. I consider my self more feminine then masculine and I want to wear at least 80% girls clothes every day, I have girls shoes and boots , usually the only male item I am wearing is uni-sex shoes. My wife and I own a Bed and Breakfast so it is easier for me to dress. the way I want. I am just a little girly when I serve breakfast, some guests notiuce, some don't, we are also the only gay/TG friendly b annd b in the area.

Crysten
01-18-2010, 07:57 AM
I have....ONE pair of mens underwear around somewhere - for doctors visits etc. I've worn panties 24/7 for the last three years. And pantyhose about 90% of the time. Womens socks, womens t-shirts, womens jeans, etc, round out my "out and about" look. I wear bras about half the time.

So - I can dress and feel good without being obvious about it - and what's wrong with that? I don't need to spend 2 hours "getting ready". I don't go out fully enfemme (god knows I have MORE than enough clothes to be fully enfemme from now till doomsday) due to family concerns.

But still - it feels great!! And that's what our little lifestyle is all about. I want to feel like ME without instigating panic in the streets. :)

The question about "are you really a crossdresser if you only underdress?" is a little silly. Come look in my closet and I assure you, that question will answer itself. IF I didn't have family issues, job concerns, etc -- I would be very tempted to just ditch the pretense altogether. My thought is this - I think I'm MORE of a crossdresser than you are, because I've integrated dressing into my everyday existance, all day, every day. I don't save it for some "special occasion". So there :tongueout

Loni
01-18-2010, 09:35 AM
I say I like to under dress, but today my thigh high droped down to my knee, and my bra strap keeps falling off my shoulder.
pain in the.... but I will contune as par.

when at work can not wear a skirt. just not right for the job, plus co requires a uniform.
no women doing this job so can not even order a womens uniform (by misstake) :-0

when I get home I dress in full. no make up....working on that.

having fun one day at a time.

Danielle76
01-18-2010, 12:45 PM
I've underdressed a few times, but not much. Sometimes I would wear a bustier with stockings under my normal clothes to see if I'd get a kick out of it, doing errands and such. It was alright, but yeah, I guess I didn't get too much out of it because it's been a real long time since I've done it, or even thought about doing it.

MissyW
01-18-2010, 03:12 PM
I underdress everyday for most of the reasons already given.

sesissy
01-18-2010, 03:32 PM
Underdressing is just a way of life for me. Panties and cami's just make me feel complete

Ruth
01-18-2010, 04:38 PM
Nearly everyone else has replied so here's my 2c. I don't underdress, because I believe my way of CDing is what you might call either/or. Most of the time I try to be a man, though not a terribly masculine one, then sometimes I switch and I'm feminine, head to toe. If I wore my women's stuff under male outer clothes I think it would actually confuse me.
But that doesn't mean I don't accept that others will find their satisfaction in doing that.

kymmieLorain
01-18-2010, 07:18 PM
I underdress because I enjoy wearing lingerie, plus my girlly side likes it too.

Kymmie

MaudeB
01-18-2010, 08:12 PM
I guess this would be the next step for me. I still a lot in the closet and I have yet to buy something else than a silk nighite and hoses. Pardon me for asking but how in the world can someone wear a bra under a shirt and it doesn't show ???? Excuse the dumb question...

Maude

Desiree8
01-18-2010, 09:04 PM
i underdress ALL the time. (well, except when I go to the cabin in PA. then it is guy briefs. Yugh!). I do so because:
1) I feel so good, so special,
2) my vickies and target panties fit WAY better than jockeys (did i mention YUGH!)
3) much better support, no swinging in the breeze, know what i mean?
4) as was said before, better to take a piece with you than nothing at all.
I have my toe nails painted all the time (guys at the gym think it is my little granddaughter playing around HEEEEE)
Did i mention i just feel so good, so complete?
That is why this Ohio gal underdresses.
:hugs:

kimdl93
01-27-2010, 02:39 PM
I underdress whenever I'm out in the world...and sometimes stray a little accross the line by wearing moderate heeled women's sandals and stockings, plus just a tiny bit of make up.

Only once did I notice what I at least took as a disapproving look from a 30-something woman as she checked out my shoes!

il.dso
01-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Yes, for years I never understood the point of underdressing.
I always loved the full crossdressing experience.
However, like many aspects in life, my view on underdressing changed.
I actually really enjoy wearing panties and pantyhose whenever I can.
If I have to be dressed as a man for my professional life, I might as well
enjoy my Olga panties and try out various brands of pantyhose.
Why not?

JustAlex
01-27-2010, 03:51 PM
I don't fully understand the question. We can go from "why wear just panties?" to "why wear anything at all?".
Why do we have to set boundaries? I thought that the whole point of this is to be able to wear whatever the heck we want.

I can't tell why and frankly I don't care. I feel fine wearing panties. I don't know why but I know I don't do it because it makes sense to others.

sfwarbonnet
01-30-2010, 11:54 AM
I say I like to under dress, but today my thigh high droped down to my knee, and my bra strap keeps falling off my shoulder.
pain in the.... but I will contune as par..

I've found a garder belt often necessary with support thigh highs - even stay ups! Pantyhose solve that problem and are easy to lower without having garters come off and having to reattach them - what a pain..