PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Closet

Renee Demarea
11-11-2009, 09:38 AM
Well it finally happen after 7 months of living with my GG GF, she found the forum on the computer history.And asked why I was chatting with CDs. I came clean the best that I could. At first It floored her, but now she is thinking it over. I guess that she felt at first that it was going to be a deal breaker, but I told her that it was just a private thing not a puplic matter . And would never be a threat to her in any way. It has been a week now and she said we will talk about it when the time is right. I guess that is the best for now . Time tells all tails, I know slow is best for now. Just wondering if its going to be a week, month,or year, for the right time.

Jayne
11-11-2009, 09:51 AM
Hi Renee

Don't be disheartened.
I outed my self to my wife after 20 years but it's still a slow road we travel towards allowing my freedom to dress.
I was caught the same way by my wife when I had not wiped the history after going on the forum a few years ago and got into trouble for talking to others who like to crossdress, she scrolled backwards and there it all was.

I hope you get over it and come to a satisfactory arrangement with your dressing.

Jayne xx

Amy Hepker
11-11-2009, 10:10 AM
I am sure if she is interested she will have questions for you. If she is not interested it still could be a deal breaker. A female can have a lot of different thoughts about it, hopefully she is open minded enough to go with the flow. You have to realize that women talk to each other and when they do they talk about a "good Man", what they think is a "good Man" and then there are the wierdos and crazies. I guess we fall into the wierdo group and it all depends on how your Lady feels about it or the group she was in that talked about it. The good thing is, we are not Crazy, we are good humans just trying to be who we are on the inside. Some women get so caught up in the "I would never be caught dead with someone like that" that they lose it when they find out they did end up with a man that wears dresses or female clothing. Some Ladies feel that they are Lesbian if they have anything to do with a Male that dresses in female clothing. Some Ladies are just so repulsed by it, they will never be able to accept it or You. A lot of Ladies do not even know what Crossdressing means, they just know it as a Man wearing womens clothes. They have no idea what any of it is about. I would say to anyone that gets caught, you will find out soon how she feels. To anyone that is meeting someone new, tell them right after you start to corrispond with them. Let them decide if they want to pursue a relationship with you. Many Ladies that are married for many years and then find out will still stay with their LOVED one, but those that are or have been on rocky groud for a long time, well you will probably lose you Lady. It all depends on how she feels about it, how she grew up, and how her friends feel or felt about it. Peer pressure, it is our biggest down fall.

Jaydee
11-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Renee,
I came out to my wife of 34 years, a couple months ago. We have discussed it briefly a few times since then, but she still hasn't asked some of the questions I would have expected, other than the obligatory "are you gay?, do you want to become a woman?". I would say that she is still digesting it. So I can only tell you that from my experience it might take your SO a long time to fully digest it. I can only suggest that you not overwhelm her with it, and just continue to show her that you love her.

In the mean time, I guess both of us will be sitting on pins and needles. Good Luck.

Jaydee

Melinda G
11-11-2009, 10:56 AM
More importantly, why was she snooping in your computer history?

Elizebeth
11-11-2009, 11:00 AM
I have told my wife in a sit down twice and she still acts like it is not there. It is invisible to hear.

Karren H
11-11-2009, 11:44 AM
More importantly, why was she snooping in your computer history?

That's right!!! Throw the blame back on her!! Lol. I go into history all the time to find somewhere I went to and if its a shared machine... Its public info.. "The computer" is the key word... Not "my computer".

Vieja
11-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Lucky me. My wife is not computer literate. Come to think about it neither am I. LOL.

Vieja

RADER
11-11-2009, 12:18 PM
That is why I love my wife so much. We never hide anything betwine us
(execption,Presents) she has known of my CDing from the start, going
on 15 years now. I hope you too can have a gerat relationship like we have.
Rader

Lorileah
11-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Yay another "I have come clean...After I was caught" threads. Just shows that people pick and choose which threads they read here.

Karren H
11-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Yay another "I have come clean...After I was caught" threads. Just shows that people pick and choose which threads they read here.

That's because its more exciting... Suspense and drama..... The "I came out to my wife and she loves my crossdressing" threads all start to sound the same.. That and the fact that I hate them has next to nothing to do with it at all.. :D

kellycan27
11-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Tons more interesting than the "what color panties" threads. Now that I think about it.... I need to get a life!:sad:

Kel