PDA

View Full Version : so

slamddoger
11-11-2009, 10:55 AM
to build confidence you need to leren all the little thing as you leren then you begean to build confidence in your salf to pass as a women so if you dont have confidence in your salf then you dont pass. as a women. so you dont wake up one day put dress on go out as women. that it take work to pass but it is wort it do the little thing to pass. i think i get it now thank you

Vieja
11-11-2009, 11:45 AM
Sometimes all the confidence in the world will not help you pass. So when confidence doesn't help just get used to the idea that you will be spotted and live with it.

Vieja

kellycan27
11-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Self confidence is a good thing, but in and of itself is not going to allow you to pass as a woman. I am assuming that this is what you mean by passing. Besides that confidence you need to look the part. Personally I see passing as the ability to pass public scrutiny while up close and personal.( in as much as people can't read me))Others may feel that blending in is passing. I think that I am safe to say that passing is subjective.
kel

Laura Evans
11-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Self confidence is a good thing, but in and of itself is not going to allow you to pass as a woman. I am assuming that this is what you mean by passing. Besides that confidence you need to look the part. Personally I see passing as the ability to pass public scrutiny while up close and personal.( in as much as people can't read me))Others may feel that blending in is passing. I think that I am safe to say that passing is subjective. Gosh I hope that I spelled everything correctly.:hugs:

kel

:iagree::iagree: