PDA

View Full Version : Safe haven MtF

Frances
11-11-2009, 05:11 PM
What is the Safe Haven MtF and how does it differ from this group? I was stumped when I got to the reason for requesting to join. I am a transsexual woman and have been posting for a while, but since I am not sure what the Safe Haven is about, I did not know what to write.

Sheila
11-11-2009, 05:14 PM
I may be wrong but I think safe haven is the M2F equivalent of the GG section for M2F TS ladies , a place where you can go to talk in safety. Am sure I will get beat about the head with some piece of wood if I have it wrong :doh::D

GypsyKaren
11-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Safe Haven is a private section for transsexuals only, it's so we can discuss anything, no matter how personal, and keep it private. We check each request to join in order to keep out the curious, and I think you'll find it to be a great place for support.

Frances, go ahead and apply, just put "invitation from Karen" for the reason, I know you well enough to approve it right away.

Karen :g1:

Empress Lainie
11-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Glad to have you join us Frances.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
11-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Many wonderful sisters to share your thoughts with. Welcome from Kimberly. :battingeyelashes:

JenniferZ2009
11-14-2009, 04:08 AM
I love SafeHaven because it is just like talking with your best friends in private. You can say anything and do anything and you wont get harassed because they are your friends.

It is a very save and loving place.

Ze
11-14-2009, 11:46 AM
This section is also for the FtM TS males, too. The Save Haven is specifically for the MtF TS ladies.

Linda Z
11-14-2009, 01:11 PM
what is the entrance criteria ?

GypsyKaren
11-14-2009, 03:11 PM
what is the entrance criteria ?

It's restricted to transsexuals or those who truly feel that they may be on that road, and we do go through your posts to make sure it's backed up, if there isn't enough we'll ask you to get involved in the open TS sections until we can revisit the request at a later time.

We do all of that in order to keep the curiosity seekers out, this way we can talk about things of a personal nature. The only rule is courtesy and respect for each other, everything else is open game.

Karen :g1:

Linda Z
11-14-2009, 09:49 PM
thank you Karen.
Linda Z

Hope
11-14-2009, 11:15 PM
It's restricted to transsexuals or those who truly feel that they may be on that road, and we do go through your posts to make sure it's backed up, if there isn't enough we'll ask you to get involved in the open TS sections until we can revisit the request at a later time.

We do all of that in order to keep the curiosity seekers out, this way we can talk about things of a personal nature. The only rule is courtesy and respect for each other, everything else is open game.

It might be an unwritten rule - and stop me if I'm wrong - but don't you have to also be awesome to get into safe haven? 'cause from what I have seen - everyone there is pretty awesome.

GypsyKaren
11-15-2009, 01:28 AM
I go with the cash under the table rule myself.

GK :g1:

pamela_a
11-17-2009, 12:03 AM
I know Karen.. you're not cheap.... but you are negotiable :eek: :hugs: