PDA

View Full Version : CD'ing in the RV

BarbraAnne
11-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Does anyone crossdress while camping or otherwise with their RV?
One time the wife and I went to a CD Prom at a large hotel in NJ and took the RV to change in. Very interesting getting it all together in cramped quarters. But we only had to walk across the parking lot to enter the hotel fully dressed and ready to party.
TTFN, Barb

anna kate
11-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Did it once up in Vermont, (wife and I) nobody paid any attention to me. Didn't notice if thay did anyway. We were having too much fun doing our thing.

Persephone
11-11-2009, 06:32 PM
I think Stephanie Stephens was trying to start a crossdresser's and transgendered camping/RV group at one time. Ah, yes, here it is, tgcampimg.com (http://www.tgcamping.com).

As to personal experience, yes, been out camping and RV'ing en femme many times.

I've found that because of the longer length of the RV seat belt it ends up rubbing on my nipples which isn't very pleasant. In addition to various seat belt clips, wearing a padded bra while driving definitely makes things more comfortable, so I do that routinely on long trips even when I'm not crossdressing.

Since, like a truck, the ride in an RV can be bouncier and harder on the back, you may find that a girdle provides some wonderful support and relief from back pain, regardless of how you are dressed.

I think that one of the best trips with me en femme was a 10-day trip with my spouse.

Since the trip included several ghost towns and portions of the "old west," I spent several days tightly corseted (but not fully costumed in the clothes of the late 1800's).

One night was New Year's eve. We figured it would have been a party night back then too, so I laced down tighter, as a woman probably would have, for the afternoon and evening. I was soooo tightly laced that I thought I was going to faint. I could hardly wait for midnight so that I could celebrate the New Year and then "go home from the party" and blissfully unlace.

On the other days I continued with all of my normal chores. Have you ever tried to do RV hookups or dump the waste tanks while fully corseted and en femme?

NV Susan
11-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Hi Barb,
I drove across country and back a few years ago en femme in a small RV. Had food with me so only had to stop for fuel and stretch my legs. I did stop at some scenic areas but I went en femme for the whole trip. I hadn't thought about this lately but, OMG it was a wonderful trip. I would love to travel en femme in one of the BIG class A RV's.
Susan :doll:

PS: Don't forget your rubberband this Friday 11/13

Sporco
11-11-2009, 07:59 PM
I do all the time. It's the best time for me. My grown kids are not around (and won't show up unexpectedly) and there is nobody there I know.

sherri52
11-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Not in an RV, but I did travel across sountry in my car enfemme and stopped every 300 miles for gas and food. Going across I 10 only gives you small places to stop but it was exhilerating.

Maxi
11-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Camping, Yes. Traveling, well I am not sure I could get up in the truck in a dress and heals.

Denise Somers
11-11-2009, 08:59 PM
I have a Shasta travel trailor at our land in far northern Wisconsin and I always relax en femme--make a fire, sit back and do some stargazing which is fantastic up there, watch a movie all while wearing one of my dresses and some cute wedges,pumps, or platform sandals. This is reward after a day of working on various projects.

Denise01
11-11-2009, 09:10 PM
I have a 30 ft travel trailer and when i am on vaction, i am Femme 24/7 and never had a problem.
This past summer i spent 2 1/2 months living in the trailer, while I was in transit, and had no problems at all.

Denise

andreana
11-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Been back and forth my side of the country a few times en femme, both with the bike and the diesel pusher. Ok i admit it is a toss up which is better the bike or MH but who cares, I am dressed and feel great.

sherri
11-11-2009, 10:36 PM
I've done some traditional camping (tent etc) en femme and loved it, but having your own RV sounds dreamy. Decadent, in fact. I'm jealous. :) But hey, how many gurls do you know who can shave their legs with nothing more than a 2-gallon sun shower and a pine tree to hide behind? :o

Stephanie Stephens
11-12-2009, 07:34 AM
I love it and I dress when we hit the road. The web site I created doesn't seem to be getting off the ground. I have had lots of high hopes for it and thought that the site would give us crossdressing campers an opportunity to get together in a camping environment. Please take a look.

Maxi
11-12-2009, 12:43 PM
Come'on people, We need to support our sister. Lets help Stephanie get her forum going. We need to stick together, and help each other. I'm in, are you?

Kimmy55
11-12-2009, 12:57 PM
I full time RV while still working and I dress en femme every evening after work and on weekends.No wig or make up mind you but bras,forms,tops,short shorts etc.I have never heard any comments directed towards me nor have I heard any complaints from the resort owners.Although one afternoon I was outside dressed in a cami top and short denim shorts and the GG of the couple that were in the site across from me invited me over for a fish fry.They said they would let me know when to arrive but needless to say I never was given the time

Veronica S
11-13-2009, 05:59 AM
For sure. It's much more comfortable driving our MH in a skirt and blouse.

me2
11-13-2009, 06:43 AM
I live full time in my 40’ coach bus and I just love it. I’ve pull in to out of town camp grounds a few times a year just to get away for a weekend. I’ve been divorced for 20 years now so I pretty much live the way I want :battingeyelashes: I raised my daughter on my own from age 7 and now she 27 and lives on her own not far from me. Over the years we have become best friends. She hardly ever stops by without calling first to see if im home so I can and do dress the way I like :battingeyelashes: when im home / “bus” Some day I may let her in on my love for women’s clothing. After she picks herself up off the floor :eek: she’ll love me anyway she always has :hugs: Who knows, She may already know, We’ve been together for many years and lets face it, It’s my feminine side :battingeyelashes: that helped raise her in to the lovely young woman that she is today. I’ve never really put much thought in to it but how wonderful it would be to have a day out shopping with my own daughter. Gosh, It would be so wonderful. Hmm, Maybe some day :daydreaming:

Hugs
Denise

Raychel
11-13-2009, 06:57 AM
We have a 30' travel trailer also, Never really dress up much, always have kids real close by.

But someday, you can bet that I will be full time in an RV and at least part time dressed.

Stephanie Stephens
11-13-2009, 08:29 AM
Thank you Persephone & Maxi :)

Ugly Michele
11-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Steph I'm there. Decided to help a sister out, like to camp have fond memorise of camping in Northern Ca when lived in Concord many moons ago.

Loni
11-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Pending fuel costs I hope to drive back east and see the places that started this country.

It would be a blast to do in a dress, even meet up with some of you girls living back there.
What time of the year for temps? Can not stand the heat.

As for the web site first I have heard of it, going to check it out.

You can chalk up one more camper to your list,
bring on the rallys.