PDA

View Full Version : I hate Shopping with a passion!

DaphneGrey
11-12-2009, 03:49 AM
I have come to the conclusion that I hate shopping! Yes with out a doubt hate it!

I hate being accosted by SAs.

I hate that no two size 10s are the same.

I hate going into a dressing room with two skirts and have bubbly SAs pop in with four more and a couple of tops that go well with each!

I get that I am different I can deal with that and everything that goes with it. Accept the being treated like a pet part. Oh look every one Daphne is back:heehee: bla bla bla! Doesn't she look great bla! bla bla! Everyone come see! :brolleyes:

I hate that misses sizes are always more expensive! Than smaller sizes.

I hate asking for one pair of boots in my size and having an SA bring out fifteen different styles. How hard is it to understand I would like to try this in size 12 please. Not every shoe you have in size twelve:Angry3:

I hate hearing "very cute" after every top skirt or shoe I try on!

I have always been treated with respect and that is a wonderful thing. I am not down playing that at all. I am thankful that people are accepting and don't want to sound bitter about that, believe me I am not.

It is just I have been shopping with a purpose lately, needing specific things for a wedding and an outfit for another event. And frankly it is exhausting! Mrs D just laughed and said suck it up you wanted to be a girl so deal with it. She cant stand shopping either.

The only thing I like shopping for is makeup, I am a serious makeup S#$^T kind of a fixture at MAC. And perfume Bond St just about any scent they produce, kind of a regular there as well.

It is not that I don't like clothes and such its just getting them I find tedious. Strange though I used to love shopping. I kind of wish I still did. Oh well, just thought I would blow off a little steam.

Disclaimer I am not trying to offend or otherwise stir the pot! Just blowing off steam:) Shop till you drop if it is your thing have a blast:love:

Phyliss
11-12-2009, 04:41 AM
It's not that I HATE shopping, but the original thrill is gone and now it's almost become a "chore" that must be endured.

I think what gets me most is, the willingness on my part to allow myself to be locked in the changing room while I'm overloaded with armful after armful of nice clothes. When all I wanted to do was check out one skirt. A quick 15 minute go look see, turns into over an hour ordeal and my budget is totaly ruined.

Strange how in the course of 5 years, I've gone from a nervous bumbling person who could only dream of being in a changing room while I attempted to put on a skirt, to where I am.

Karren H
11-12-2009, 07:24 AM
You can get kicked out of the club for talk like that! Lol. You sound like my wife.... Where as I think shopping is an adventure... Thrill of the hunt...

Jocelyn Quivers
11-12-2009, 07:28 AM
It's not that I HATE shopping, but the original thrill is gone and now it's almost become a "chore" that must be endured.

I know what you mean. I remember when I first started shopping and the thrill I had of being a kid in the candy store buying litterly everything in front of me. Now shopping is more of a high stress mission. The mission of finding the outfit that not only looks well, but also fits my unusual non feminine body type, with very limited financial resources.

SuzanneBender
11-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Daphne there are different types of shopping. As Karren says its all about the thrill of the hunt. Going after one type of prey is tideous because no one ever has what you want. I also don't like going out on the crazy sale days like the day after Thanksgiving. I am too competitive and I worry that I will end up :bitchslap:someone for interferring with my shopping goals.

The shopping I love is the lets go spend the day shopping trips. Heading out with not one thing in mind and coming home with all kinds of wonderful treasures.

Kathi Lake
11-12-2009, 10:19 AM
Wow, I love shopping - from the bubbly SAs to them bursting into the room with many more skirts than I asked for - shopping is always a wonderful experience!

The SAs usually know their product much more than I do. If I say I'm looking for a pencil skirt and I have seen one, they usually know of three to five others in different areas of the store. I like the fact that they're trying to help! Is it to make a sale? Yes. But since that's what I came for anyway, I appreciate the extra help.

As for the "Oh, that's cute!" line, after a time in a store, with many visits under my (admittedly fabulous) belt, they know not to snow me, and only give me the comments that will help me narrow down my choices. For me, anyway, shopping rocks!! :)

Kathi

boardpuppy
11-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Daphne,

I understand, running to the city for appointments and Alice trying to get shopping time too is hard. You just can't do a throural job of looking in all the stores to see what is available, what with all the distractions.

Suzanne,

If the secret to a fun shopping day is nothing in mind in the morning and all kinds of treasures when returning then thanks, I'll try it and see what happens. I just have one question, what about time donstraints, having to be at an appointment in late morning and another in the afternoon. If there is a solution for this problem, I want to know.

Hugs,
Alice

Loni
11-12-2009, 10:36 AM
I love to shop, yes it can be a big problem looking for thet one special item.
But for me even harder, as I can only due in drab.

Last night went up to sac with my mom, (only one who know me as both),
found a couple cute dresses, but my mom pulled a couple "shawls" off the rack, thought one size fits all, now get to return a small for a large.
Only went for shoes, but I bailed on trying on at the store,
found out latter they are the wrong size :-(
but the good part is they are too big :-)
so maybe if in size 11, -dream of size 10-,
they are very cute strapy with 2 in heal.
Would insert photo but not able at this time.

Any gals out there that does not like to shop. Please send me your money and I can shop more :-). Not gready.....just broke.

If only I could blend in to try on at the store.

Andy66
11-12-2009, 10:47 AM
I don't mind shopping, but I hate pushy sales people. If one barged into a dressing room while I was changing, I would have a fit. I don't get too much of that in larger stores. The clerks at WalMart, Target, Sears etc. pretty much let me shop undisturbed. Maybe it's where you're shopping.

Kathi Lake
11-12-2009, 12:20 PM
If one barged into a dressing room while I was changing, I would have a fit. I don't get too much of that in larger stores.Wow, is it ever disconcerting when it happens for the first time! I was at bebe once and the SA just cruised in with an armload of stuff saying, "Hey Kathi, I have some more stuff that will look hot on you!" I'm not sure if it was due to acceptance of me as just another customer (mostly women, of course), or a sales tactic to keep you off-balance, but it was a good thing I wasn't "adjusting" when she came in. :)

Kathi

DaphneGrey
11-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Wow, I love shopping - from the bubbly SAs to them bursting into the room with many more skirts than I asked for - shopping is always a wonderful experience!

The SAs usually know their product much more than I do. If I say I'm looking for a pencil skirt and I have seen one, they usually know of three to five others in different areas of the store. I like the fact that they're trying to help! Is it to make a sale? Yes. But since that's what I came for anyway, I appreciate the extra help.

As for the "Oh, that's cute!" line, after a time in a store, with many visits under my (admittedly fabulous) belt, they know not to snow me, and only give me the comments that will help me narrow down my choices. For me, anyway, shopping rocks!! :)

Kathi

I know you love to shop Kathi and I love reading your long winded shopping posts, Because it brings you so much joy:) Please don't think I was picking on you. :hugs: So keep shopping! I am glad you have such a good time.

Sally2005
11-12-2009, 12:48 PM
hey... that's just like shopping for something specific at the hardware store where the ancient sale associate thinks they know everything and they follow you around trying tell you to buy something else that in no way meets your needs.

The worst part about shopping is going to a big box store and finding they stock only the main items in a product line and have none of the accessories that go with it. They have the jacket, but not the hat or top that matches.... arugh.

Another thing I hate is when you ask about a product and they pick up the box and read the label (same as you did 5 seconds earlier).

Something fun to do with sales associates that follow you around the store is to pace up and down the isles and move throughout the store in a zig zag until they get tired of you.

Kate Simmons
11-12-2009, 03:52 PM
One reason I used mail order. Besides I have enough stuff to put TEN women to shame with their wardrobe.:heehee:

KandisTX
11-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Shopping is God, Go Worship.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Fab Karen
11-12-2009, 06:24 PM
"I'm going to have to ask you for the password" - "Eyes Wide Shut" :)

Jodi
11-12-2009, 06:34 PM
I can't understand what you dislike about an enthusiastic SA who is just doing her job. SA's are there to help. By bringing in more tops, she is doing her job. THis is called feeding the fitting room. SA's are taught to do this.

If you find all this to be annoying, then quit shopping. Personally, I enjoy the interaction with the SA's, and I do most of my shopping in drab. They just love getting me into the fitting room and bringing me in more clothes.

As to looking for a specific item, I don't do a lot of looking. I ask the SA for the item I am looking for. They will lead you right to it.

Get out there, shop and enjoy it.

Jodi

VeronicaMoonlit
11-12-2009, 07:09 PM
I have come to the conclusion that I hate shopping! Yes with out a doubt hate it!

I hate being accosted by SAs.I hate going into a dressing room with two skirts and have bubbly SAs pop in with four more and a couple of tops that go well with each!

I hate asking for one pair of boots in my size and having an SA bring out fifteen different styles. How hard is it to understand I would like to try this in size 12 please. Not every shoe you have in size twelve:Angry3:

You say all that as if it was a bad thing. :-) I'm with Jodi and Kathi Lake on this (and probably Sara Jessica as well if she posts in this thread)

I get that I am different I can deal with that and everything that goes with it. Accept the being treated like a pet part. Oh look every one Daphne is back:heehee: bla bla bla! Doesn't she look great bla! bla bla! Everyone come see! :brolleyes:

Well...maybe you DO look great. Some people can really be impressed by trans-fashionistas fashionista/makeupista prowess.

I hate that no two size 10s are the same.

Yeah, the size thing is annoying.

I hate hearing "very cute" after every top skirt or shoe I try on!

Well, maybe it is cute and looks good on you.

And frankly it is exhausting! Mrs D just laughed and said suck it up you wanted to be a girl so deal with it. She cant stand shopping either.

Imagine a fashionista in an LBD, but wearing a drill instructor style Sam Browne hat saying this to you:

"Tell it to your mama and suck it up. You wanna be a fashionista, you have to work at it shopping soldier! Now then....I want you to hike to your local nail salon....in 100mm heels....and find out which OPI polish is the most popular. Double time soldier I aint got all day."

Veronica Rogers

Kathi Lake
11-12-2009, 07:19 PM
Imagine a fashionista in an LBD, but wearing a drill instructor style Sam Browne hat saying this to you:

"Tell it to your mama and suck it up. You wanna be a fashionista, you have to work at it shopping soldier! Now then....I want you to hike to your local nail salon....in 100mm heels....and find out which OPI polish is the most popular. Double time soldier I aint got all day."

Veronica RogersYes sir!! Uhhh, . . . Ma'am!! Uhhhhh, . . . Aye aye!! :)

Kathi

Kristy 56
11-12-2009, 07:34 PM
I have to admit being puzzled by most of the complaints. We have a thread " Why do GG's consider us creepy", and we constantly cry for acceptance, but yet when a SA is helpful and giving you full attention you complain. If they instead all ignored you,or treated you with disdain,what would your complaint be ? Just my 2 cents. As for me,I'll take the recognition and attention.

Diane Smith
11-13-2009, 12:03 AM
Maybe I'm still relatively a beginner at this, but I love it when I get attention and (honest) advice from the SAs while shopping. I would probably be annoyed if they couldn't honestly critique something I was trying on, and I've encountered that a couple of times, but in general I'm in about the same place as Kathi and appreciate the help.

I have usually found that if I walk up to the SA and immediately say, "I'm looking for X, Y and Z," they will usually do their best to find things that match my description and send me on my way with a minimum of time and fuss, if that's my goal. Other times, of course, I want to try on everything in the store and am willing to stay for hours to do it.

- Diane

DaphneGrey
11-13-2009, 01:03 AM
I can't understand what you dislike about an enthusiastic SA who is just doing her job. SA's are there to help. By bringing in more tops, she is doing her job. THis is called feeding the fitting room. SA's are taught to do this.

If you find all this to be annoying, then quit shopping. Personally, I enjoy the interaction with the SA's, and I do most of my shopping in drab. They just love getting me into the fitting room and bringing me in more clothes.

As to looking for a specific item, I don't do a lot of looking. I ask the SA for the item I am looking for. They will lead you right to it.

Jodi

Thanks for your post Jodi. I thought I would just clarify a few things. First I have no problem with SAs or their enthusiasm. I even stated in my opening post that I am thankful for being treated well and did not want to down play that at all.

As far as the feeding the dressing room goes. I am transgendered this is not a hobby for me. I am very confident in public and I am accepted well. The dressing room is another matter though. I am very uncomfortable being half naked in the presence of a woman I just met. If I am going to be trying on formal dresses, I pay rather careful attention to my undergarments and grooming. so I am presenting as good a picture of female as I am capable. I do this because I want to feel as confident as possible knowing I will be in and out of dresses and needing the help of the sales people. When I am shopping for a skirt or jeans in the half hour I have between appointments I usually haven't taken such care and feel uncomfortable when an SA comes bounding in with a bunch of stuff I didn't ask for and being caught of guard wondering if my forms are showing. I enjoy interacting with people in general and and love the presence of women just not when I am naked.

I understand why so many ladies love to shop and I think that is terrific! Accepting SAs are wonderful and I am very thankful for them. I need clothes after all and would only give my hard earned dollars to someone who wanted it. So that is a great thing!

Other than Makeup and Perfume as I have mentioned I just find shopping rather tedious and sometimes stressful.

Having said all that I really do love clothes and shoes! I just need to be rich enough to hire a stylist!

Or if you really wanted to see me shop and enjoy myself take a trip with me to a high end fabric store , Or a MAC Store , Or the Bond St perfume Gallery in Manhattan. You could ask for Daphne. I get mail there:)

docrobbysherry
11-13-2009, 01:36 AM
Heading out with not one thing in mind and coming home with all kinds of wonderful treasures.

For GUY stuff! And I still do! I don't SHOP for those things, I just go in, buy them, and leave!:straightface:

But, shopping for Sherry, is ANOTHER MATTER ENTIRELY!:D

Like Suzanne says; when I go into a second hand store, I usually look at EVERYTHING! Because, I never know when something SPECIAL will appear!

Just last week, I had a few minutes before an appointment. Stopped at a nice thrift store. Nothing! Until I started to leave. :eek:
Wow! Look at those red ankle boots! Like new, and they're only $10? SCORE!:devil:

DaphneGrey
11-13-2009, 01:55 AM
I have to admit being puzzled by most of the complaints. We have a thread " Why do GG's consider us creepy", and we constantly cry for acceptance, but yet when a SA is helpful and giving you full attention you complain. If they instead all ignored you,or treated you with disdain,what would your complaint be ? Just my 2 cents. As for me,I'll take the recognition and attention.

You know I can Understand why you like to shop and I think that is great I really do.

First of all I am not complaining about attention from SAs per say more stating an opinion about how I feel about shopping. As a matter of fact I am sure I mentioned that I have always been treated with respect and was very thankful for that. That I didn't want to down play that at all and still don't. So I am not coming down on anyone for doing thier job or wanting to help. Or for being nice decent open minded people.

Also I really don't think anyone finds me creepy because I don't like clothes shopping. My wife does not like clothes shopping and I am pretty sure she is not creepy in the eyes of other women. Neither do her sisters or my best friend. They are all professionals and as such they always look there best and wear nice clothes but don't like to shop. My sister and mother on the other hand are off the charts girly girls and love shopping! My point is this all of these women know and like each other. They don't look down each others noses because one likes to shop and the other doesn't.

If I walked into into a store and was completely ignored I would leave wouldn't bother making a complaint, Just spend my money somewhere else.

I wear women's clothing every day(when I am with my wife and children I present androgynous} full femme every week for church and Knit N Bitch as well as other classes and volunteering. So when I need clothes I go and buy them. It is a chore for me, to be blunt. Like it is for most of the women that I know and spend time with.

So go and shop till you drop and have fun if that is your thing. I would rather find what I need quickly, smile say thanks and be on my way. I shop for clothes not attention or recognition.

granted the first time I shopped as Daphne it was an amazing experience "Fabulous First" as I like to call it. I wish it were the same today it just isn't.

I don't think that makes me me creepy!

And thats my 2cents

Presh GG
11-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Fationista Solder :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Oh my sides hurt

:lol2: springtime

Kristy 56
11-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Points well taken Daphne. Mea Culpa ! BTW, I didn't mean to imply that you or anyone else was " Creepy " for not enjoying shopping. A poor post on my part,with poor choice of words. I guess as the old saying goes, " One man's (girl's) pleasure is one man's ( Girl's) poison. I didn't mean to offend you,or belittle your opinion.
Luv,Kristy

DaphneGrey
11-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Points well taken Daphne. Mea Culpa ! BTW, I didn't mean to imply that you or anyone else was " Creepy " for not enjoying shopping. A poor post on my part,with poor choice of words. I guess as the old saying goes, " One man's (girl's) pleasure is one man's ( Girl's) poison. I didn't mean to offend you,or belittle your opinion.
Luv,Kristy

Apology accepted:hugs: don't worry about it at all..

kellycan27
11-16-2009, 10:00 PM
You know I can Understand why you like to shop and I think that is great I really do.

First of all I am not complaining about attention from SAs per say more stating an opinion about how I feel about shopping. As a matter of fact I am sure I mentioned that I have always been treated with respect and was very thankful for that. That I didn't want to down play that at all and still don't. So I am not coming down on anyone for doing thier job or wanting to help. Or for being nice decent open minded people.

Also I really don't think anyone finds me creepy because I don't like clothes shopping. My wife does not like clothes shopping and I am pretty sure she is not creepy in the eyes of other women. Neither do her sisters or my best friend. They are all professionals and as such they always look there best and wear nice clothes but don't like to shop. My sister and mother on the other hand are off the charts girly girls and love shopping! My point is this all of these women know and like each other. They don't look down each others noses because one likes to shop and the other doesn't.

If I walked into into a store and was completely ignored I would leave wouldn't bother making a complaint, Just spend my money somewhere else.

I wear women's clothing every day(when I am with my wife and children I present androgynous} full femme every week for church and Knit N Bitch as well as other classes and volunteering. So when I need clothes I go and buy them. It is a chore for me, to be blunt. Like it is for most of the women that I know and spend time with.

So go and shop till you drop and have fun if that is your thing. I would rather find what I need quickly, smile say thanks and be on my way. I shop for clothes not attention or recognition.

granted the first time I shopped as Daphne it was an amazing experience "Fabulous First" as I like to call it. I wish it were the same today it just isn't.

I don't think that makes me me creepy!

And thats my 2cents

Hate to shop? Sounds serious Daphne, have you considered seeing a professional? Therapy can help in some cases. :heehee:

kel

DaphneGrey
11-17-2009, 11:47 PM
Hate to shop? Sounds serious Daphne, have you considered seeing a professional? Therapy can help in some cases. :heehee:

kel

I don't think there is any hope for me Kelly:sad: but on the bright side my aversion to shopping motivates me to sit behind my sewing machine which is always a good thing:)

DaphneGrey
11-30-2009, 02:38 PM
Ok just an update. I had a coupon for vs and I needed a new bra so after making myself pretty this morning I headed over to VS in Westfield. The Sa was very sweet. I said I needed a bra full coverage in 40c She measured me pulled four differnt bras for me to try on. Showed me to the dressing room, checked up on me once. I came out and she gave me some advice on what looked good and rang me up. It was a nice experience she was helpful and not pushy. So all shopping is not bad, I still find it a chore though.

But my girls never looked better!

Ps I hate humble pie more than shopping.

Kathi Lake
11-30-2009, 02:50 PM
Good for you, Daphne, and good for your girls!!

Now, do your butt a favor and go look for some nice jeans and maybe a cute skirt. Then, make your top half happy by looking for a nice blouse. By the time you make your entire body happy, you may realize shopping for the fun it can be, at times. :)

Kathi

kimberly ann487
11-30-2009, 03:00 PM
Daphne, We have to go ghopping together, maybe some of my enthusiasm will rub off on you. You see, I'm still at the stage where I swoon when the SA calls me Miss, lol.:)

minalost
11-30-2009, 03:56 PM
I hate to shop for "guy" things, but I love to shop for "Femme" things. I think it's a mind set that just clicks over when I go into "Mina mode." Maybe it's just the stereotype comming back to haunt me: women love to shop, so if I'm going to "be a woman" then I must love to shop too. Most likely it's just because I LOVE womens clothing and love the way they feel. It's just too bad that most of my shopping is on line or in drab. Maybe one day...

DaphneGrey
11-30-2009, 04:05 PM
Good for you, Daphne, and good for your girls!!

Now, do your butt a favor and go look for some nice jeans and maybe a cute skirt. Then, make your top half happy by looking for a nice blouse. By the time you make your entire body happy, you may realize shopping for the fun it can be, at times. :)

Kathi

Ok Ok one step at a time:)

I am not ready to say it was fun just pleasant who am I kidding it was fun! I admitted it OK what else do you want from me:o LOL

Seriously it was a nice experience with nice people so I don't want to sound like I come down on everyone because they like to shop.

Just wanted to let everyone know I get it.

Kathi Lake
11-30-2009, 04:37 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know I get it.Not to worry, sis. Your secret's safe with me. :)

Seriously, You don't have to be a full-blown shopaholic like me ("Hello, my name is Kathi and I'm a shopaholic" "Hello, Kathi!") to realize that it can indeed be fun. We know you're not coming down on us. Shopping is just something that sometimes you have to do, sometimes you want to do, and sometimes you get to do.

Kathi

linnea
11-30-2009, 09:56 PM

Jodi

I agree and I know that they are "feeding the fitting room." It makes me feel good and I love to get more things to try on.
I definitely love shopping and all that goes with it (except at times like the day following Thanksgiving when I carefully avoid going to the stores and shops).

Crysten
01-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Hate shopping? Well, "hate" is a strong word. "Cordially dislike" would better discribe me.

And this is why Our Father, Al Gore, created the Internet.

I do 99% of my shopping on line. Girly shopping? Online. Birthday shopping? Online. Christmas shopping? Online. Why? No lines at checkout. No wandering around the store trying to find what you want. Better selection. Comparable prices. No traffic jams. No pushy clerks.

I actually am amazed when I drive past a store and see the parking lot full. Why bother with the hastle? If I DO decide to "go out shopping" it will DEFINITELY be at 8 AM, or whenever the store opens.

So I guess it's not the "act" of shopping that irritates me, it's all the little inconviences that go along with it. Oh yeah - and over the last few years I've come to pretty much reject "consumerism" as a way of life altogether, so shopping as a "hobby" is out for me anyway. I try to shoot for "minimum requirements for survival, and toss the rest in the bank" ideaology. -- and yes, that new pair of shoes is a MUST HAVE. Once in a while, anyhow =).

missygatv
01-08-2010, 02:43 PM
So I have never shopped dressed before... I go in drab and when I'm approached by an SA I either tell her I'm just browsing and go on to select whatevr I want, or if I feel a bit perkier just get her to run all around the store looking for items for me.

I still go back to try things on and then come back to return whatever doesn't fit... Maybe sometime soon...

The thrill is still there... Driving back home or to the hotel I can't wait to get undressed and try my new clothes on.

Sometimes when I travel I order stuff to be delivered to my hotel and when I arrive after a long, tiresome, boring flight it's like Christmas.. :)

Nothing like putting on something new!

NathalieX66
01-08-2010, 03:38 PM
I'm going to honestly admit that when I do shop for womens' clothing, I become a complete zombie in the same exact way that women do.
For instance, my head is constantly playing "what kind of shoes do I need for this dress?....Are the black strappy ones I saw at Nordstroms supposed to work with this dress? How come I can't find these for under $40?....":hypnotized:

VeronicaMoonlit
01-08-2010, 04:03 PM
I'm going to honestly admit that when I do shop for womens' clothing, I become a complete zombie in the same exact way that women do.
For instance, my head is constantly playing "what kind of shoes do I need for this dress?....Are the black strappy ones I saw at Nordstroms supposed to work with this dress? How come I can't find these for under $40?....":hypnotized:

You are becoming powerful in the ways of the fashionista, my young padawan, but there is still so much to learn. That is what is supposed to happen, feel the fashionista force flowing through you. :-)

Veronica Rogers

Sweet Jane
01-08-2010, 05:24 PM
I love shopping, but I do tend to shop more like a guy than a woman....I know what I want to buy and it really becomes a mission to find exactly that...I don't browse aimlessly too well!!

Joanne Curl
01-08-2010, 07:50 PM
In drab I hate shopping for men's clothes but when I'm dressed en femme I love shopping! I love trying things on and just looking. I'm in a totally different mindset.

jenna_woods
01-08-2010, 07:53 PM
I thougght every girl LOVED shopping, I know for sure I do

abigailf
01-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Hate shopping? Well, "hate" is a strong word. "Cordially dislike" would better discribe me.

And this is why Our Father, Al Gore, created the Internet.

I do 99% of my shopping on line.

I love to shop online, there are so many more choices more readily available to see. But that is where it stops. Shopping live and enfemme is so much better. I not only get to see what I am looking at, but feel it, compare it to other items, see how it looks with other items and most importantly, trying it on and seeing how it all works together.

The more I go shopping enfemme, the more I like it.