PDA

View Full Version : Human interaction

pallet
11-12-2009, 09:43 AM
I still can’t believe that I did it!

Monday night I actually went out en femme, and somehow ended up shopping in Tesco’s (a British super market!)

Having read all your posts about being out en femme and passing, I’ve often sat here thinking “will I ever have the courage to even try this... let alone pass up close and personal”. I’ve been for “walks” before, but never where I could actually bump into people so to speak...

Well after spending most of the day dressed (annual leave) I decided to go for a drive and a remote “walk” to take some pics out and about etc. Well after taking some pics by the River Thames, I ended up in the local shopping centre and found myself parked up outside Tesco’s at 8:00pm, when I suddenly had the gut’s / urge / stupidity (delete as appropriate) to go shopping!

I parked up as close as I could to the main entrance and sat in the car watching everyone coming and going. Then that was it. The next thing I know I’m walking through the door and right past the security guard. He didn’t bat an eyelid and continued to watch everyone walking in and out - I must have walked in with, and passed a handful of people at the same time but not on strange look at all.

Anyway... I made my way upstairs (they have a huge clothing section on the first floor) and browsed through the women’s clothing. Again there were lots of people around but no one seemed to even notice that I’m not the person I appear to be (or was trying to be). So I flicked though the jeans rack and found a cheap pair of buy, and also pick up a lovely pair of shoes... I waited for the till / checkout to be empty and made my way there to pay. As I got there, the woman who was working the till walked away and I was now faced with paying a guy. Oh oh... suddenly my heart beat went up a few BPM’s, but I breathed deep and went for it (hell no one I knew worked here...)

Well things go very well and it wasn’t until I was handed my change that the sales guy suddenly looked at me with a slightly confused stare. He wasn’t sure what I was I guess, but that’s good enough for me as it was my first outing. I was in the store for about 15 minutes and he was the only person who looked at me in that “strange way”, and I’m hoping that it was only because I was right in front of him, in very bright lighting, and had to speak to him and also had to give / take cash from him.

Not bad for a first public walk with human interaction. It was an awesome feeling though, and since I couldn’t get over just how good it was I just had to visit the local TK Maxx too! Nothing out of the ordinary happened and I found a superb pair of shoes, but they we’re the last pair on the shelf and were damaged so I left them... shame as I could have tried to “pass” at the till a second time otherwise.

Anyway this is a photo I took whilst out about half an hour or so before hitting the shops.

LisaM
11-12-2009, 10:38 AM
Pallet,

Wonderful first outing and you looked great. But how could you walk on those heels---they look great but I can almost feel your pain just looking.

geri-tg.
11-12-2009, 10:47 AM
You look stunning. A real class act. Awesome figure and super fine legs. Great outfit and heels. Thanks for sharing.

Eves
11-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Wow....you look amazing!
But like LisaM said.....Those heels have GOT to be uncomfortable. Kudos to ya for being able to wear them! :)

joandher
11-12-2009, 11:21 AM
You look FANTASTIC I SAID FANTASTIC why nobody gave you second look i dont know because if i saw you out i would certainly have admired you

well done the only downside to going out is the bank balance starts hurting

:hugs: J-JAY

DiannaRose
11-12-2009, 12:03 PM
Pallet, you look stunning! Absolutely can pass as female! I agree with J-Jay...I definitely would have checked you out if I had passed you, especially with those legs!

Here's wishing many, many more such experiences for you! :)

Miranda09
11-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Sounded like an exciting experience Pallet. Glad it all went so well...and why not....you'd looked very stunning and classy. Thanks for sharing. :)

Sarah_new
11-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Looking at that picture, no wonder you weren't read. You look stunning.

~Emma D~
11-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Hi Pallet
You look great - cant imagine anyone thinking you're not a woman.
I had my first outing on Monday fully en femme and went into Next as part of my day.

It's such an amazing and wonderful feeling - bet you cant wait to do it again.

MJ
11-12-2009, 12:56 PM
A little over dressed for Tesco’s don't you think :heehee:

Kathi Lake
11-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Hi Pallet!

Gorgeous suit, killer legs, great makeup, nice hair, cute glasses and pretty shoes. You look fantastic!! Very pretty, feminine and happy.

Never ever let your heart rate go up again. If you are read, fine. You just keep your head up and smile like what you're doing is perfectly normal. People tend to follow someone strong when they're unsure, so make your own reality and others will follow.

Kathi

joann07
11-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Congrats to you for getting out.
You've taken a big step to whole new world in femme.
The more you do it, the easier it gets.

Hugs!

Sally2005
11-12-2009, 02:08 PM
He probably noticed by your voice... it is pretty hard to do a good female one especially if you are a bit nervous. You look very good. You should have no problem being out and about.

pallet
11-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Thank you very much everyone...

I can see this opening a BIG can of worms now though. I got such a rush from doing this that I really want to do it over and over again.

However I feel torn as to whether I should or not, as no one knows that I dress (apart from all of you guys!), and as much as I enjoy doing it (and trust me I really do feel great when dressed), I would be devasting to my friends and family if they found out.

So do I remain a closet (at home or a remote location) cross dresser or not...? I think this is gonna be a very hard one to decide on.

RE: The shoes... I can wear those for hours on end now, and have walked at least a mile in them before. When I first started dressing it started with my sisters high heels. They were 5 1/2" heels, but I have some 6" heels that I wear when walking in quiet (and smooth) locations!!!

Once again, thanks for the comments, but I gues I'll have to see whether or not this happens again...

Catina
11-12-2009, 05:08 PM
You look great and I bet the guy clerk was looking at you because he was wondering how he could get your phone number for a date! Cheers !!

CherylFlint
11-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Three cheers for you! Good job! Very well done indeed. Thank you for posting your story.

Engendered
11-12-2009, 05:41 PM
Yay you! :)

carolinoakland
11-12-2009, 06:27 PM
You look absolutely fab! The one thing you will need more practice at that comes from practice is confidence, it's just doing it. And not worring what anyone else's opinion of you or what you're doing. Give yourself permission to be happy. You have a very good look. And after awhile you'll be more confident as you realize that even if you are clocked as male in female garb, they can't tell WHICH male you are, it's liberating! Carol

Teri Jean
11-12-2009, 06:46 PM
I have to agree with the others in that you look wonderful and the check out clerk was probably wondering if you were single and available.

Huggs Teri

BLUE ORCHID
11-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Hi pallet
You are totaly hot looking
.................................................. .......................thanks........Orchid

Fab Karen
11-12-2009, 07:15 PM
Nothing like the fresh air of freedom. Looking good.

Obviously if you can spend a lot of time walking around in those heels you have no nerve endings in your feet. :)

Rianna Humble
11-12-2009, 08:00 PM

I can see this opening a BIG can of worms now though. I got such a rush from doing this that I really want to do it over and over again.

However I feel torn as to whether I should or not, as no one knows that I dress (apart from all of you guys!), and as much as I enjoy doing it (and trust me I really do feel great when dressed), I would be devasting to my friends and family if they found out.

So do I remain a closet (at home or a remote location) cross dresser or not...? I think this is gonna be a very hard one to decide on.

I can fully sympathise. I don't stand half as much chance of passing as you do - you really are stunning - but there are some shops that I now don't want to go into in drab again.

Like you, I have to be careful near where I live, but I've sorted that one by going shopping in the wee small hours if it's close to home and doing the rest near work which is miles away.

Marcia Blue
11-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Pallet, I am so glad your first shopping expierence went so well. I love your style in the photo.

suchacutie
11-12-2009, 09:04 PM
You look terrific! You SA may have just been looking you over :)

tina

sherri52
11-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Pallet you look awesome. The SA probably thought you looked like an old gf.

docrobbysherry
11-12-2009, 10:38 PM
A hot, stylish woman like u?:eek:

What's the MATTER with u Pom's?:brolleyes:

jenniferishappy
11-13-2009, 12:37 AM
I see a lot of myself in you as far as really, really wanting to pass. For one, I so appreciate beautiful women that it is natural for me to want to emulate that. I am also a bit devious when it comes to seeing what I can get away without others knowing, perhaps too many acid trips in public in my younger years. You really learn to act cool but it is kind of nerve wracking when you get into public places nevertheless.
With that said, I am listening to those who are encouraging us who are passable not to get too hung up on it. Since I am just now fully accepting my feminine side as a true and very legitimate part of me I am starting to really think about that. I must say that like with youth, I will enjoy my passability while I have it, and will work on making sure I will not have to mourn it when it is past. You are a beautiful dresser and I can truly appreciate that. Thanks for the pic and congratulations on your courage. Big, big step Girly!!! YAY!:D

Persephone
11-13-2009, 01:24 AM
Wow, girl, you look totally stunning! Along with good looks, your photo projects an element of class. Beautiful!

And welcome to the outside world, "girl world!"

Hugs,
Persephone.

tricia_uktv
11-13-2009, 02:15 AM
Yay you look fab! As someone who quite frequently goes to Sainsbury's dressed I can assure you that your experience is normal. As for not being sure whether you wish to do it again; I think you jnow the answer. You are probably not in control of that one.

suzanne
11-13-2009, 05:26 AM
I agree with what the others have said. Your look is so classy you should never have any second thoughts about going out dressed. Keep it up, sister! The more you go out,the easier it becomes and the better you get at it. Best of all, that wardrobe of yours keeps on expanding! BTW, those glasses are stunning.

Tasha McIntyre
11-14-2009, 08:01 PM
Wow Pallet, loved reading your post. Reminds me of the first couple of times I hit the mall. The guy probably was just stunned by how classy you looked compared to others who may have been in jeans and T shirt etc.

Beware though, getting out and about is wickedly addictive.

Have fun

Tash :)

joyce483
11-14-2009, 08:28 PM
after looking at Pallet go out, i am going to take a drive and go flash some truckers on the highway!!!

Crysten
01-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Passing at a supermarket???

You should be on the cover of Vogue!!!

Betcha your voice gave it up -- hair (check) makeup (check) clothes (check) shoes (check) jewelry (check) mannerism (check) VOICE (oh god I hope no one speaks to me I will just DIE!!!)

You are SOOO feminine in that pic I can't imagine it being anything else.

You look fantastic, I would never in a million years think you were anything other than a well-put-together girl out shopping. And very cute =)

Cindi
01-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Absolutely stunning.

You would have no trouble passing. Love the outfit and those beautiful shoes.

Keep going girl. You've got it made.

Cindi

Cindi
01-08-2010, 02:32 PM

RE: The shoes... I can wear those for hours on end now, and have walked at least a mile in them before. When I first started dressing it started with my sisters high heels. They were 5 1/2" heels, but I have some 6" heels that I wear when walking in quiet (and smooth) locations!!!

Once again, thanks for the comments, but I gues I'll have to see whether or not this happens again...

Pallet:

Don't even think about not doing it..just get out there. You are too beautiful to let all that sunshine in your appearane go to waste.

The more often you are out, the easier it will become. I don't even want to go out now unless I am dressed enfemme, and I don't care any more who sees me as anything other than a lady.

Please let others enjoy your beauty.

Hugs.

Cindi

DonnaLynn77
01-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Wow, such a nice looking lady in a very sharp ensemble!
I think you've got your look down pat, why keep it all to yourself? Get back out there!!

And just for the record, I bet there's nothing wrong with your voice. If he really did 'read' you it was probably due to a momentary nervousness flashing behind your eyes - that's all it takes sometimes - but on the other hand he could have been nervous himself because this pretty lady was making him feel awkward. :)

xo,
Donna

matti
01-08-2010, 03:58 PM
I think his only gasp and moment of silence was that he noticed your lovely legs, followed up to your pretty smile and you took his breath away.

minalost
01-08-2010, 04:10 PM
And if sore feet are the price to look that good in those heels, I'll pay it!
:hugs: