PDA

View Full Version : Bars or Clubs in the UK

chloe
07-27-2005, 07:22 AM
I really think Im ready to venture out as Chloe. After all I've got a new wardrobe ( thanks to my lovely girlfriend). I live near Newcastle (noth east UK). Can anyone recomend any cool Clubs or Bars for our crowd near by. Think its time I got to know some other CDrs face to face. Might even be willing to travel. It will be my first experience OUT after all........
Cheers.
Chloe xxx

Stephanie Mancini
07-27-2005, 12:04 PM
Chloe, Manchester is a must see, wall to wall trannies every friday and saturday, for more info on the numerous pubs and clubs www.northernconcord.org.uk (http://www.northernconcord.org.uk)

Steph

chloe
07-27-2005, 03:20 PM
Thanks girls. manchester isnt too far away i sopose. Im quite exited about the prospect. Im checking it out now.
xxx

Fiona K
07-27-2005, 05:06 PM
I'm told Newcastle can be tranny freindly too. The Miss Sparkle competition winner is a georgie lass. Check out www.rosesforum.tv for what might be going on in your neck of the woods
Fiona

chloe
07-28-2005, 01:24 AM
Thanks fiona.. Whats Edinburgh like for us girls???
xx

Fiona K
07-28-2005, 10:02 AM
Hi Chloe,
I'll tell you once I've been out for the first time!!
I'm told that there is fun to be had anywhere in the "pink triangle" (Leith St, Broughton St areas. I plan to find out for myself in the next month or so. The Festival is on then, so one more 6" brunette is not going to be noticed!!

Fiona
xx