PDA

View Full Version : shes getting really difficult

Michelle 51
11-12-2009, 11:51 AM
When i started cding it was purely sexual with lingerie and stockings,do your thing and put the stuff away.As time progressed it became much more as the girl in me got her own wardrobe with tons of shoes'tops'skirts'dresses'lingerie etc then she needed her ears pierced 'had to keep her legs etc shaved and wear panties 24/7 and now evenings wants to set around with my wife dressed in skirt'heels etc.She won't go out without at least an ear stud in even in male mode.How are the rest of you doing keeping her in line.

jenna_woods
11-12-2009, 11:55 AM
good for you for keeping her in line, I still hideing it from her,

Karren H
11-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Want discipline???. Get a wife... She will keep her in line...

Kate Simmons
11-12-2009, 01:03 PM
You have it backwards at least for me dear. "She" keeps me in line.:battingeyelashes::)

docrobbysherry
11-12-2009, 01:06 PM
"She", is YOU!:eek:

jarts55
11-12-2009, 01:13 PM
That is so right! She is the real you and the real you just wants to come out. Hard to fight the real you.

2b.Lauren
11-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Yes she is difficult and the honest answer is she is you. To some extent we all sort of went through the stages that you discribed. I can vouch and say that your experience and mine are very identical. However, I do feel like I am no longer in a battle of wills between my male self and my female identity. I have accepted the female identity that is a great big huge part of my life and lifestyle. I just do not fight with it anymore. I also have stopped attempting to separate the two as if they are different persons. I think I can keep the DSM IV out of it and not have episodes of Diassociative Identity Disorder (DID), formally known as multiple personality disorder. We are the same. I am comfortable and don't really HAVE TO DO anything. It is a good place to be at.

KimberlyJo
11-12-2009, 01:26 PM
How are the rest of you doing keeping her in line.

I don't think of "her" as a separate person who needs to be contained or anything. But then I didn't start cding with the same sort of mindset you did. I've always been very feminine and the sudden realization that I wanted to wear womens' clothing as much as possible hit me pretty late.

So I dress when the urge to dress is there, I don't when its not. Wearing women's underwear 24/7 just seems natural at this point and isn't something I really even consider or pay much attention to at this point.

If your wife is cool with your dressing and you're happy...then it's all good. Just enjoy it :D

Amy Hepker
11-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Your finding out about yourself and many of us started out the same way. It's only a matter of time before she is in more control, but there will be times when he will be in control. If she gets her foot in and in all the way, you may be in heels for a long time to come. It is right you are her, she is you, you have to find that happy medium that fits your life.