PDA

View Full Version : What are your earliest memories?

Sandra H
07-27-2005, 09:37 AM
I was thinking back to my earliest memories of when I first saw some women’s cloths and wanted to touch them, hold them or wear them.

For me it was when I was about 6 or 7 and a friend of the family was spending a few days with my grandmother. She would have been around 19 or 20 and was staying in the spare bedroom. I kept some of my books and toys in the spare bedroom and so I went in to get some. On the bed was her nightdress and some of here silky panties.

I wanted to touch them and hold them but was afraid someone would come in and find me. It’s strange to think that we know it is not right even at such a young age. During the afternoon my gran and the friend went shopping and I went straight into the bedroom and held and touched the panties and nightie. It felt so nice and gave me a thrill, which I was not aware of then, but it was a sexual thrill.

It would be interesting to hear about other girls first encounters with female clothing, what they were and how it affected you. How did you cope with it and did it give you a thrill?

Jamie M
07-27-2005, 09:49 AM
My first clear recollection of any desire was around the age of 5 at my cousins house playing dress up as you do at that age . What made it different for me was that i had no desire to be superman or a fireman or any of the other costumes there . I wanted my older cousins superwoman leotard thingy .

Katie Ashe
07-27-2005, 10:11 AM
Shoes :D ... When I was 4-5 I used to wear my babysitters shoes around the house. She was really cool.

PaulaLynne
07-27-2005, 10:32 AM
I was thinking back to my earliest memories of when I first saw some women’s cloths and wanted to touch them, hold them or wear them.

For me it was when I was about 6 or 7 and a friend of the family was spending a few days with my grandmother. She would have been around 19 or 20 and was staying in the spare bedroom. I kept some of my books and toys in the spare bedroom and so I went in to get some. On the bed was her nightdress and some of here silky panties.

I wanted to touch them and hold them but was afraid someone would come in and find me. It’s strange to think that we know it is not right even at such a young age. During the afternoon my gran and the friend went shopping and I went straight into the bedroom and held and touched the panties and nightie. It felt so nice and gave me a thrill, which I was not aware of then, but it was a sexual thrill.

It would be interesting to hear about other girls first encounters with female clothing, what they were and how it affected you. How did you cope with it and did it give you a thrill?

My first time with anything female was at age 12. I was visiting an Aunt and tired on my cousins panties in the bathroom. I got an instant erection from the feel of the smooth, silky nylon. Later I tried my Aunt's panties and at home my Mother's. Same result. It was a sexual thing at first and then I found I liked dressing as a girl from Holloween. From then on, every time I went to my Aunt's house, I dressed in my cousins panties and dresses. I was finally caught by my Aunt one day and from then on, every time I visited, she would dress me as a little girl in my cousins things. I still dress when I can and wear panties 24/7.

PaulaLynne

Tristen Cox
07-27-2005, 11:14 AM
What are your earliest memories?

Everything was sort of foggy and dark, then my view started to clear as an image came toward me carrying what I know now to be a pair of scissors. I tried to scream but was being held back by my mother. My thoughts have now rekindled the event from the darkest corner of my mind. And words have formed of what I wanted so desperately to say at that terrible time.

"Doc NO! Don't cut that off I need it!"

Krystal Lee
07-27-2005, 12:02 PM

Everything was sort of foggy and dark, then my view started to clear as an image came toward me carrying what I know now to be a pair of scissors. I tried to scream but was being held back by my mother. My thoughts have now rekindled the event from the darkest corner of my mind. And words have formed of what I wanted so desperately to say at that terrible time.

HEHEHEHEHE, Tristen my memories don't go that far back. :eek:
Hugs Krystal.

joni-alice
07-27-2005, 12:31 PM
When I was 7 or 8 I recall dressing in my older sister's clothes from top to bottom to see what it felt like i guess. It was probably not the first time. No one was home but me... I clearly remember hearing the key turn in the lock and my running like crazy, diving under the bed in my parent's room,holding my breath...Suddenly, I turned to see my sister's face looking straight at me, although it was sort of upside down. Caught you she says, get out of there...and get out of my clothes....No one said anything about it afterward. :cool:

Sandra H
07-27-2005, 05:55 PM

You naughty girl Tristen, you know what I mean. But since you wrote your earliest memories it reminded me about the very early time. As I moved down this dark tunnel and I saw light and my head stuck out a little. I was not too sure what I had just come down or what I was looking at, but I knew then that what ever it was I wanted one.

I still don’t have one myself, but it’s funny how live turns out because now I still want one but for a different reason. :D

DonnaT
07-27-2005, 06:14 PM
the earliest I can remember is at around 7 yrs of age I saw a young girl in my class playing with her younger brother and he was dressed as a girl, makeup and all. I saw this several time, although they tried to keep it hid. I don't know what it was, but I envied him. I use to watch her during class and immulate the way she sat, and how she placed her feet.

A few year later, I came across some things of my moms that were about to be tossed as I was cleaning the basement. Things she hadn't worn probably since she had been a teenager. A nighty, a black skirt and a peasant blouse.

I put the nighty on and it felt great. In a feels right sort of way and the tactile feel of the material. Wow, I thought, wonder what the skirt and blouse will feel like. So I put them on. I enjoyed them too, and even went out in the back yard to swing on the swing, remembering how the girls looked like they were foating in the skirts while swinging.

I don't know why did I envied that boy back then, nor why did I put on my mother's clothes in the first place, but I do know I liked it.

Lisa Marie
07-27-2005, 06:24 PM
The earliest I rememeber was probably when I was 9 after my dad passed away I was mostly raised by women most of the time. I have no brothers or sisters just a mom. I feel in love with pantyhose what i can rememeber from was that when she used to take baths or be out and about id be trying on her pantyhose and I loved them. My grandma used to let me wear her pantyhose that was my very first love of ladies clothing. Angie

Melissa A.
07-27-2005, 06:39 PM
After a few waking up fantasies, I remember clearly, like it was yesterday, at the age of about 5, waking up in the middle of the night, going into my sister's drawers,(she's only 11 months younger than me) and trying on her outfits, skirts, blouses, undies, etc. one at a time. I just woke up in the middle of the night and started doing it without thinking! And every time I had a complete outfit on, I said, out loud, at 2 or3 in the morning, "There, I'm a girl now". Like I said, this is one of the few things I remember like it was yesterday. The amazing thing is that me, my sister and my brother(2 years younger than me) all shared a huge bedroom, and my parents were in the adjacent room, a french doorway seperating us, that was usually wide open!

I remember seeing my mother opening my sister's dresser a day or two later and asking her,"What have you done with your clothes?". I left quickly.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Joanne08
07-27-2005, 07:19 PM
I remember at age 6 or 7 my sister dressing me up on saturday mornings. She would create a different theme each time like Hawaiian Girl or Belly Dancer and parade me in front of my parents. I was embarrassed about the parading but I must have enjoyed the dressing part. A few years later after my family moved to a new house it was convenient for me to use my parents bathroom instead of the 2nd bathroom which my sisters used. My mother displayed her makeup on the counter and I acted on temptation to see what it looked like to apply some lipstick or foundation. I would I would do this right before I took a shower so I could wash off the makeup and no one would know. As time went by I delved further than just makeup and started trying on shoes and hats and stuff like that. It wasn't until I was 16 that I found a bag of lady's underware left for a Good Will pick up in the lobby of my friend's appartment building that I knew I wanted to wear and feel that underwear. And, oh! did I love those first items. They were all white, everything, nylon. Several slips, many panties, and two pairs of bloomers. Thinking about that underwear makes me want to have them again.

eileen1969
07-27-2005, 08:12 PM
pantyhose and I was about 3 years old! it was there and then that I knew of my female side! :love: :love: :love: :love:

MelindaC
07-27-2005, 08:42 PM
At age 7 or 8, I had a fascination with foundation garments and lingerie. I still don't know why, exactly, but it has always been there. When we kids got dragged along on shopping trips, I remember I always loved being in the lingerie department. Those Playtex rubber girdles in the tubes were absolutely fascinating, for some reason. At age 11, I felt the urge to try on one of these Playtex girdles. Once I had it on, that was it --- I was hooked, and the rest is history. As time went on, I finally started buying my own clothes. Even in younger days, Mom would have me slip on dresses she was making in order to hem them ---- maybe that set the stage, as I feel so much better wearing a dresses and skirts.

Laurie Ann
07-27-2005, 09:07 PM
My earliest memories are when I was four years old my aunt would dress me up in dresses anklet socks and patent leather mary janes. It has been onward and upward since then

inherundys
07-27-2005, 09:13 PM
Around 12 or 13, I saw one of my mothers half slips lying on the bed. I slipped off my pants, underwear, and shirt. I pulled the slip up, and it felt soooo gooood on, well, you know where. When no one was home, I got bolder, and went for the panties, slip and nylons. Wow, they felt so incredible. How lucky girls are to have such a variety of underwear and guys just have boxers and briefs. Eventually I tried on a bra, and loved it, too. Bra's are now a real turn on for me. :rolleyes:

ronna
07-27-2005, 09:43 PM
There's a reason ladies' clothes are so sexy, and it's not just for the ladies
;)

Tristen Cox
07-28-2005, 02:55 AM
You naughty girl Tristen, you know what I mean. But since you wrote your earliest memories it reminded me about the very early time. As I moved down this dark tunnel and I saw light and my head stuck out a little. I was not too sure what I had just come down or what I was looking at, but I knew then that what ever it was I wanted one.

I still don’t have one myself, but it’s funny how live turns out because now I still want one but for a different reason. :D
Reminds me of that ole saying " You spend nine months trying to get out and the rest of your life trying to get back in". I suppose we have to alter that for us a bit. We spend nine months trying to get out and the rest of our life wondering why did we get the extension...DOH!!! :eek:

racquel
07-28-2005, 03:14 AM
my story is amazingly similar to Joni-alice's,I was 6-7 years old and put on my sisters yellow outfit and was so comfortable and excited waiting for her to get home as I was sure that it would bring us closer as sister's.Her response was "get them off"and nothing was ever said again. :(

Elinor
07-28-2005, 08:08 AM
I wore lipstick outdoors when aged four and wore a red dress indoors when aged four.
I imagined my bedsheets were a dress at this time also and wondered what it would be like to wear a dress.
Now I don't see where I would learn this from or why.
Can't tell me a child at this age is some kind of pervert.

Anyway at puberty I desired to wear a skirt or dress.
I'm a Janegirl or if one prefers a crossdresser. :love:

Marianne
07-28-2005, 04:53 PM
I remember some guy grabbing me by the ankles and spanking me, so I beat the snot out of him. :D

Oh, wait, you mean earliest memories associated with cross dressing? Around age 11 or so while helping sort through a huge stack of stuff my folks had collected from friends and neighbors for a rummage sale. I found a cute little pleated white miniskirt and something went 'click'. Two minutes later I'm running up the garden wearing it. Mom wasn't impressed...

Cissy Suzie
07-28-2005, 05:32 PM
When I was about 9 years old, I was at my Grannie's house, I think it was some kind of holiday, (well maybe I should research the date and declare it a holiday!)lots of family, including 2 cousins about my age who were also boys. We watched an old John Wayne movie on television, and when it ended we decided to mess around and replay the movie with us as the characters.

We went out to an out building behind the house, it was full of all manner of stuff that the family had outgrown, wasn't using, or just needed storing. There were a few old saddles slung over sawhorses, woo hoo, perfect for cowboys! We all had on denims and cowboy styled shirts, but there was one glitch!

There of course, was a "heroine", who was in trouble and got rescued by John Wayne. OK, Who is going to play the girl? No one volunteered of course, who would want to be a girl for god sake?! We finally played eeney meeny miney moe .... my momma picked the very best one! Of course it was me. :eek:

Ok ... I will play along I thought, then one of my cousins pointed out a huge lot of girls clothes hanging on one of several racks. "Put some of that stuff on!" I almost freaked out but finally I did it, got naked and dressed up in everything from panties, crinoline, skirt and top! I almost died from the excitment but managed not to let my cousins know.

Baby I was hooked! From then on I found every excuse and opportunity to visit my Grannie, and steal various grrly things to bring home and stash in our attic! Woo Hoo! Thank God for older female cousins! :)

Khriss
07-28-2005, 06:01 PM
- I opened My eyes to an angelic face as she brushed the (shoulder length?) hair from My brow. Leaning down she whispered in my ear ,"I'ts ok sweetheart, You've been asleep for a very long time -" I asked "Where am I" realizing she wore a nurses uniform." You're safe ", she replied in a soothing voice, and continued "You need to understand, there have been some changes!" " What do You mean -changes ? I asked. "You were badly injured when they found you but the Doctors were able to save you,, in fact you are stronger,faster more agile and buxom than you were before!"
I slowly raised my head and looking down my body ,realized ,, OMG!!!
-memories are fuzzy before that day, but I remember that was the start of My life! ( as the "Bionic Tranny!) ;) :D xx"K"

Rainbow6562005
07-28-2005, 06:14 PM
Hi, everyone. Am brand-new here and glad to be here. :)

My earliest memory around cross-dressing is trying on my mother's silver wedding shoes, when I was alone, at age five or so. They were far too small, of course. (I can still see them in my mind's eye.)
I have a hunch that I tried a fuller dress-up a little later, was caught and severly punished, because almost all subsequent thought of actually wearing any woman's clothing was too scary.
I also have incest memories/fantasies of being dressed up as a girl/woman by my father, while I pretended to be asleep, when my father did his thing.

Rainbow