FYI

Spent today starting out at Home depot
Got some exterior lighting accessories

Laddered up 50' to hang Christmas light with my wife
6 hours and 1000's of lights later we are done

Time for a cold brew

Ladders power tools extension cords 50' up on a ladder
I love it

Lest I forget: Vanity Fair Panties, Delta Burke Bra and Revlon Pink Lipstick, must have the basics wherever I go.:heehee:

Fab Karen
11-12-2009, 07:05 PM
A woman wouldn't do those things? See: chauvinism.

BWOemerger
11-12-2009, 07:16 PM
That is an average day for me, remodeling our home, and any day that I have to go to HD or Lowe's I consider a bad day. But to each his or her own whatever the case may be. Glad you enjoyed it.

Ladders are the worst I try to avoid at all costs.

AmberLynn
11-12-2009, 08:13 PM
FYI

Spent today starting out at Home depot
Got some exterior lighting accessories

Laddered up 50' to hang Christmas light with my wife
6 hours and 1000's of lights later we are done

Time for a cold brew

Ladders power tools extension cords 50' up on a ladder
I love it

Lest I forget: Vanity Fair Panties, Delta Burke Bra and Revlon Pink Lipstick, must have the basics wherever I go.:heehee:

sound's like the best of both world's. I love nothing more then fixing thing's and looking good while doing it

JamieOH
11-12-2009, 08:17 PM
I spend most days in extension ladders or man-lifts.. up on commercial buildings roofs, or in the rafters, running wires, mounting cameras and power supplies, etc.. I use big hammer drills, and concrete saws.. I blow holes in floors and roofs, and walls, and it's a back bustin job... but I love it.. at the end of the day, I know that the cameras, access system and Fire alarm that I installed is going to keep those people safe, and that is cool.. And yes, it's "manly" work.. But I know a few women who do it too, and they are DANG GOOD at it too!

ReineD
11-12-2009, 09:16 PM
I had a great man (?) day too! :D Got on the John Deere and mulched some leaves for about 2 1/2 hours. Then I raked some planting beds and cleaned the leaves from the wood decks. :)

But darn, I broke a nail. :sad: