PDA

View Full Version : ive noticed....

lilmissjenny
11-12-2009, 07:16 PM
ive noticed that since ive started crossdressing (a few months), that my "female side" (i guess you could say) likes stuff that my drab side absolutely hates.

clothes:
1. brighter colors. in drab mode i wear alot of black but in female mode the colors are brighter.
2. tighter fitting. drab mode i wear baggy clothes (im a skinny guy so anything that i can wear that makes me look heavier, i will wear...but not too baggy so my jeans hang off my butt). in female mode i like tighter fitting clothes. like jeans that show off my little butt...lol and tops that accentuate everything up there (my bra that i stuff in particular...lol). this includes underwear which i now own more womens panties than i do mens underwear....lol.

jewlery: in drab mode i dont wear ANY jewlery at all. i cant stand it. in female mode, i wear necklaces and rings. although in drab mode, i do wear a feminine necklace at all times now but keep it tucked under my shirt.

other stuff like glasses. i wear glasses all the time and i like just the basic look in drab but in female mode, i like the more stylish ones for some reason. i also like to take more pics in female mode for some reason...lol. normally i HATE cameras but female side is a camera hog....lol.

anyone else like this or am i the only one? lol. its weird that im the complete opposite of things i like in drab mode than female mode....lol.

Rianna Humble
11-12-2009, 07:52 PM
ive noticed that since ive started crossdressing (a few months), that my "female side" (i guess you could say) likes stuff that my drab side absolutely hates.

Yes, I notice tht Rianna loves things that Le Rosbif doesn't particularly like

clothes:
1. brighter colors. in drab mode i wear alot of black but in female mode the colors are brighter.

Me too. Le Rosbif wears predominantly black with dark pastel shirts. I love all kinds of colours: Pink, green, pink, various browns, pink, even some african orange shades - :doh:, I almost forgot to mention pink.

i now own more womens panties than i do mens underwear....lol.

I don't own more, I just wear them more

jewlery: in drab mode i dont wear ANY jewlery at all. i cant stand it. in female mode, i wear necklaces and rings. although in drab mode, i do wear a feminine necklace at all times now but keep it tucked under my shirt.

Le Rosbif never used to wear anything other than a watch, now he sometimes wears one of my necklaces under his shirt.

anyone else like this or am i the only one? lol. its weird that im the complete opposite of things i like in drab mode than female mode....lol.

I don't think that you are the only one, it's just we've got more style than our drab alter egos.

DiannaRose
11-12-2009, 08:05 PM
As a guy, I'd never have had the chance to dress entirely in pink like I did today! ;) There are just so many more and better choices for women, I think. It's so easy to get lost in exploration, admiration, and appreciation

What I do find is that I think and "speak" differently when en femme...such as on sites like these. I think because I'm not afraid to let my girl out here. I'd never, as a guy, call someone "dear". :)

SuzanneBender
11-12-2009, 08:18 PM
What I do find is that I think and "speak" differently when en femme...such as on sites like these. I think because I'm not afraid to let my girl out here. I'd never, as a guy, call someone "dear". :)

Darling I used to never never ever use words like dear, darling and sweetie except for my wife. Now I can't help it. Just today I was talking to a co-worker and asked him to be a dear and bring me something. I find myself having to put more time and effort into being in boy mode than girl mode anymore.

Women have so many more fab choices for clothing than men. Its all about expression.

suchacutie
11-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Tina likes chick flicks, chitty chatting with her gf (his wife), a completely different set of books, different adult beverages, she's left handed and he's right handed (no kidding!). It also gets more subtle. My gf will ask me the same kinds of questions she asks her husband, and expects a different answer from me, as she says, "from my feminine perspective". We thought she was crazy at first, but more times than not, she is right and the answer is different.

This feminine stuff is sometimes like Alice falling down the rabbit hole!

tina

DiannaRose
11-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Its all about expression.

Amen to that. Suzanne! :clap:

ReineD
11-12-2009, 09:19 PM
It makes sense, Jenny. Now you get to do the stuff that your guy self would never let out before.

Enjoy! :hugs:

sherri52
11-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Women have more options of colors and styles then men do, so it is natural that we want to get as many of those options for ourselves while enfemme.

tricia_uktv
11-13-2009, 02:25 AM
Absolutely. As a guy I just throw things on without a care. It doesn't matter to me because I want to dress as a girl. As a girl I'm meticulous and try to make sure my outfit co-ordinates and my make-up looks good.

Samantha Girl
11-13-2009, 02:43 AM
It's like you're talking about me Jenny :) I tend to like brighter, more colorful clothes as Samantha. And much much tighter clothes. As a guy I wear baggier clothes, shirts are always one size too big. And my male clothes tend to be far less colorful, usually muted colors. As a girl I love wearing boots, I would never wear boots as a guy.

One thing that doesn't change is a weird preference. I wear shorts all year round. When it snows rest assured I'm out shoveling in shorts, warm blooded I guess! So as a girl I looooove skirts and dresses. I don't own a girly pair of pants, I hate pants regardless of gender! :p My legs need to breathe ;) stockings on the other hand...

Karren H
11-13-2009, 07:58 AM
Not me sweettie pies! Lol. I like what I like no mater how I'm dressed... And I like to look good no mater which gender I'm portraying... And of coasre..... I hate womens jeans period!! :D

tiffanyjo89
11-18-2009, 10:36 AM
I've heard of a lot of people, myself included, exaggerating their male side to try and see if it will wipe out their female side.

They dress up all "ultra male" and do things "ultra male" in hopes that there brain thinks that they want.

Personally, I gave up on that, since I'm horrible at sports and other typically male things, but it helped me out in music, where I let myself go. Also, I found that the harder I try to not look at my female side at all, the harder it is on me personally.

Teri Jean
11-18-2009, 10:45 AM
Sweetie, you have been bitten buy the "fem bug" and if you don't get help soon there will be a reaction like you only see in sci fi movies. How did you put it Karren(?). or you have been abducted by aliens and experimented on, sexually. LOL Today the idea of men's attire seems out of place for me and because I work enfemme the jeans are a must. No mini skirts on step ladders for me. Darn it all to heck. LOL Have fun and remember big sister is watching.

Teri

Brittany North
11-18-2009, 11:40 AM
In guy mode I've always been 'drab'. I have a few pairs of jeans and a wack of tshirts and that's about it.

I do go wild on the tshirt colours though - I've got black, grey, off-grey, off-black, and the very rare grey-black.

En femme, I want reds and yellows and greens and pinks and blues (maybe not all at once though)

WandaRae2009
11-18-2009, 10:11 PM
I've always dressed overly male in male mode. Blah mild conservative colors I think I was afraid if I wore jewelry or more feminine clothes someone might suspect I was a crossdresser. The fear of being outed in male mode. Kind of silly I know.

What the expectations of society does to us.

Monica73
11-18-2009, 11:29 PM
My biggest thing is my wig is shoulder length and I've had a buzz cut on myself for years now. I also wear everything bagging and earth tones for my clothes and I could care less what I look like. When enfemme I want to look perfect!

CherylFlint
11-19-2009, 12:22 AM
I'm with you 100%. As a drab, muted tones and solids, but while dressed it's just the opposite, and everything is pressed and clean and neat, even the shoes are shined. Don't smile much while a drab, but dressed I smile often.

helena.gcd
11-19-2009, 02:08 AM
i like to look as good as possible whenever in boy or girl clothes, but i have also noticed some differences. As a boy i have never wear jewelry, except a watch, and as a girl i can't help thinking about buying more.
Also, as a girl i'm thinking about buying not one, but 4 or 5 purses, and as i boy i don't like bags or male purses, I prefer to take every thing in my pockets.

So, although i like to look good in both worlds, there is a different behavior at some points.

Jenniferpl
11-19-2009, 05:25 AM
I definitely wear brighter cloths, red lipstick and bright nail polish. And love every minute of it.

erickka
11-19-2009, 07:06 AM
In male mode, baggy, messy etc. is the norm, I don't really give a hoot how I look. But when I get girlied up ( even w/o makeup) everything is neat and coordinated, a much more together look.

johnboy23
11-19-2009, 08:41 AM
Yes my guy self hates pink but when I cross over I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE pink and cant get enough of it. Oh and purple I love that one too but mostly pink. Although I do keep my toenails painted barbie doll piink so that makes me happy when I wear my flip flops out in drab. I try to embrace my feminine side as much as possible like wearing panties 24/7 and trying to wear a bra under my guy clothes.

Leslie Langford
11-19-2009, 12:00 PM
In "boy" mode, I've always worn "tighty-whiteys". Never could get the hang of colored underwear, and if I don't wear a tank top style undershirt under my regular shirts, golf shirts, or sweatshirts etc., I somehow feel naked and incomplete.

When it comes to my female lingerie, any color and style of panties and bras goes, and I love camis and slips - the lacier, the better.

Oddly enough, I have no problem wearing just a bra under my women's tops, sweaters, and blouses despite what I said above about needing to wear a full tank top under a shirt when in male mode to feel complete. Sometimes I'll wear a cami over my bra If I'm wearing a sheer top, but otherwise, I rarely feel a need to do so.

Go figure:daydreaming: :doh:!