PDA

View Full Version : How many of you have no more Closet Space?

KateSpade83
11-12-2009, 09:18 PM
How many of you have no more closet space for your women's clothes?

I have two full basement rooms of my clothes and I just am running out of closet space unless I start filling up the first and 2nd floors of the house. But the first floor is loaded with too many bikes too. I'm at the point where I tell myself I don't need to shop because I already got lotsa nice stuff. So now all of my shopping trips - I'm extra picky on stuff thinking, "Do I need this?" I've turned down buying stuff now if it's just not nice enough, and I don't have closet space for junk... So now its like I can retire from shopping unless I get rid of some clothes through resale.

dilane
11-12-2009, 10:00 PM
I go shopping in my closet mostly now -- I have so many outfits and combinations.

But I'm always on the lookout for cute shoes :)

sherri52
11-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Haven't had closet space for years. I even leave clothes in different states.

sissystephanie
11-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Stephanie has clothes in 3 bedrooms, in 3 portable closets in the basement, and in 2 rented storage places. So yes, I guess I have run out of closet space!

docrobbysherry
11-12-2009, 10:29 PM
I ran out of closets after my first YEAR of CDing!:sad:

But, isn't that why they invented garages, storage, and spare rooms?:D

AllieSF
11-12-2009, 10:32 PM
Count me in on the full closaet, too little space and too many clothes statistic. I need to go on a shopping diet to lose some clothes and gain some space!

Karren H
11-12-2009, 10:41 PM
I don't even have a closet.... sigh.....

Stephanie Miller
11-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Heck.. that's what forced me out of the closet. Needed more room for the clothes!

SuzanneBender
11-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Kate now I know from your other post why it would cost you $20,000.00 if you purged. Wow thats is a lot of clothes. If I had that many clothes my A.D.D. would kick in and I would never be able to pick an outfit.

We are doing a remodel right now that will add a second walk in closet to our bedroom. Until now I was stuck with a hollywood closet for my things which barely fit my boy clothes let alone a fairly large femme wardrobe. I can't wait until mine is done to give my clothes the home they deserve.

Teri Jean
11-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Some of you are fortunate to have the expendable cash to have closets full and that is fine, I applaud you. I for one do not so when my closet was to full I boxed my male clothes and decided it was time to go full time. My closet is still full but it has only the clothes I need, not the ones I used to wear. It is called choices. JMO

Teri

Lyndi
11-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Know the feeling Kate - but some clothes are just too irresistable to pass by and I am also running out of hanging space !!!!!!

BLACK STOCKINGS
11-13-2009, 06:16 AM
I have more room for cloths but ran out of space for shoes..... dam where to put all those 5" heels.... over 200 pairs now.

karennjcd
11-13-2009, 11:49 PM
The closet and drawer space I "inherited" when I rid myself of the ex is indeed filled up. Now I have to encroach on the space that was "mine", so my male and female halves are sharing space in the other closets.

Karen

boardpuppy
11-14-2009, 12:50 AM
I haven't hit the no room in the closet problem yet but I understand, Alice has about an equal amount of clothes as her drab counterpart. The problem is, I'm going shopping next week and don't know where I will put the things I'm sure I will be buying.

Hugs,
Alice