PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had women make friends with you when out in drag?

KateSpade83
11-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Have you ever had women make friends with you when out in drag? What happened and how did it turn out?

When I go out in drag, I look very pretty and passable. One time I was in my $200 St John outfit looking like some high class chick and I just came out of Macy's women's washroom and this beautiful white woman is walking towards me and gives me a nice "Hello" as if she wanted to make friends... This threw me off guard and I said hi back but just kept walking because deep down I'm just a guy... I now regret this and maybe should have gone up to her with the truth I'm a crossdresser and then see how things would have worked out as friends...

Another time in Target I'm pushing a cart then a pretty asian woman with her guy is coming my way. We look at each other good and give each other a nice "Hi" of friendship but then I keep going so I don't steal her man... If she had been alone maybe she would have like to have made friends with me if I were a real woman...

dilane
11-12-2009, 09:48 PM
Yes, I've made lots of GG friends when out and about en femme.

Some haven't known at first, most have figured it out pretty quickly.

I met my oldest "Diane mode only" friend about 10 years ago.

Most of them I met at bars. I know about 20 women on a first name basis at the club I usually go to.

-- Diane

Jennifer Lynndon
11-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Have you ever had women make friends with you when out in drag? What happened and how did it turn out?

When I go out in drag, I look very pretty and passable. One time I was in my $200 St John outfit looking like some high class chick and I just came out of Macy's women's washroom and this beautiful white woman is walking towards me and gives me a nice "Hello" as if she wanted to make friends... This threw me off guard and I said hi back but just kept walking because deep down I'm just a guy... I now regret this and maybe should have gone up to her with the truth I'm a crossdresser and then see how things would have worked out as friends...

Another time in Target I'm pushing a cart then a pretty asian woman with her guy is coming my way. We look at each other good and give each other a nice "Hi" of friendship but then I keep going so I don't steal her man... If she had been alone maybe she would have like to have made friends with me if I were a real woman...

Sweetie ... although i appreciate what i think you're interested in doing ... i think you're going about it all wrong.

You said:
"I just came out of Macy's women's washroom and this ... but just kept walking because deep down I'm just a guy."

Do you have any idea how little success you'd have trying to explain that to a cop?!
Especially if there was just one upset old lady who wanted you arrested?!

Walking around wearing women's clothing is not a crime ... but when you think you want to use the ladies washroom you open yourself up to a whole new set of problems.

Now, with all of that said, I make GG friends just about every time I go out ... but I don't think i have the right to use their washroom, because just like you, I'm really a guy.

Just a little something to think about ... :straightface:

vikki2020
11-13-2009, 12:26 AM
I get quite a few smiles and hellos from gg's when I'm out, and I think it's great! But, I don't see woman saying hello to each other all that much, if ever. I'm sure that every time a woman acknowledges me as we pass, she totally read me, and is just saying--"That's Cool"!

tricia_uktv
11-13-2009, 02:23 AM
I meet gg's all the time. In general they are totally fascinated by me and what I do - and very supportive. I can't count the number of make-up tips I have been given.

Rogina B
11-13-2009, 06:05 AM
Jennifer Lyndon wrote Walking around wearing women's clothing is not a crime ... but when you think you want to use the ladies washroom you open yourself up to a whole new set of problems.

Now, with all of that said, I make GG friends just about every time I go out ... but I don't think i have the right to use their washroom, because just like you, I'm really a guy.

Just a little something to think about ... :straightface:[/QUOTE]

Kate says that"she is pretty and passable" as well as looking the part of a Macy's shopper! Where would you like to have her pee?:D

Kate Simmons
11-13-2009, 07:40 AM
Not sure what you mean. Meeting someone and making friends are two different things. Being friends with someone is enjoying spending time with them. In any case, what is wrong with just making friends with someone just being yourself? Seems to work for me.:)

Barbara918
11-13-2009, 08:13 AM
As some of you may know, I'm not the type of CD who tries to fool people about it -- I'm not a woman, I just dress like one. So, while I have had many wonderful conversations with GGs at bars etc., most of them are fully aware from the start that I'm not one of them.
The most awkward situation I've ever encountered was when one woman, with whom I'd been chatting for 20 minutes or so, was unaware of my true nature. When she finally realized, she said she felt stupid, and I felt so bad it was all I could do to convince her she wasn't.
Anyone else have something like this happen?

Monica93304
11-14-2009, 01:10 PM
I guess for you it's going out in drag. For some of us it's going out as a woman.

I make friends with women all the time. It's usually at a bar. When I'm at other places women are very cordial.

Princess Chantal
11-14-2009, 02:59 PM
I'm an even opportunist when it comes to interacting, socializing, flirting and establishing friendships with the different genders.

Kate: Do you react in the similiar fashion to women's kindness when you are not crossdressed?

SheriM
11-14-2009, 03:31 PM
I have made friends with an SA at Victorias Secret. While looking at lingerie (actuallly a garter belt), she made a point to tell me that she is a woman that loves lingerie, loves working at VS and that she had the very garterbelt that I was looking at. The conversation started and continued on to other things - where she was from, her daughter, etc. She was new in town. We became friends and have talked on the phone a couple times since. She made a point to tell me to ask for her when in VS. Although she is very attractive and I would like to get to know her a little better, my wife would not understand any type of relationship with another woman, no matter how innocent it was and I don't want to do anything to screw up my marriage. I have rambled a little and don't really know if she was just being polite, trying to make a sale, or was actually looking for a friend. Anyway, it's nice to have a new friend or at least an aquaintance.
SheriM

CharleneT
11-14-2009, 05:32 PM
Sure, women are in general pretty accepting of this. They may find it intriguing enough to start a conversation and if they like you then friends you may become ( Yoda, backwards I speak ).

I have had women start up romances with me after meeting me dressed. In both cases they made their interest known quickly. Try and relax and you'll find people (who accept CDing) will treat you just as they would if you were in guy mode.

Rachel Morley
11-14-2009, 07:33 PM
From what you have said about these women's reactions, to me, all they seem to doing is saying hello in a "friendly woman to woman" type way. I think you are reading too much into it .... and as for your comment "... nice "Hi" of friendship but then I keep going so I don't steal her man" ... oh pleezz!

Rianna Humble
11-14-2009, 07:46 PM
I wouldn't call it making friends, but I have had a few good conversations with GG's I have met in the train on the way to work.

The other day, one of them complimented me on the length of my fingernails and we compared colour and brand of toenail polish. She went on to say that she was pleased to have met me and wished me continued success with my cross dressing. She also suggested a website for more make up tips. All in all a very pleasent way to spend the journey, but I doubt we'll meet again.

Salene
11-14-2009, 08:16 PM
I make a lot of GG friends when out in Drag, they always seem very interested to know why I do it. I've even started a few serious relationships this way. ( but they never seem to last)

christinek
11-14-2009, 08:22 PM
I have an entire thread based on this. A few girls at a Waffle House who inquired and by the time we left planted a big kiss on our lips and said how they loved what we were doing.