PDA

View Full Version : Bra Question?

Billijo49504
07-27-2005, 09:53 AM
I turned on the tube this morning for Today show, Katie made a statement about putting your bras in the freezer. What was that about? Store them with the burger or to make the puppies nose stick out? Anyone know what this is about. Thanks BJ :D

Jamie M
07-27-2005, 09:55 AM
Well i suppose that's one way of waking yourself up in the morning , brrrrr ;)

Jenny Beth
07-27-2005, 10:09 AM
Sounds cool!

Tristen Cox
07-27-2005, 10:54 AM
I turned on the tube this morning for Today show, Katie made a statement about putting your bras in the freezer. What was that about? Store them with the burger or to make the puppies nose stick out? Anyone know what this is about. Thanks BJ :D
Boobsickles? :D

Angela Burke
07-27-2005, 01:34 PM
Well putting your bra in the freezer would no doubt make a welcome change for our American sisters.

You must get so fed up of stuffing in all of those chainsawed up human body parts!

Yeehaw!!

Love Angela XX

DonnaT
07-27-2005, 05:48 PM
Girls at slumber parties would do it to other girls for a practicle joke. So maybe you missed the joke part of the discussion.

Or, they could have been discussing the hot weather and ways to keep cool. Imagine putting on a gel bra fresh from the freezer.

Holly
07-27-2005, 06:06 PM
To eliminate the need for breast forms?:eek:

RhondaLynn
07-28-2005, 10:52 AM
After owning several pair of expensive silicone forms, i seem to always revert to my love of water breasts, made from double-bagged Sun. newspaper bags. Nothing can beat them for feel, weight, movement, make 'em to size for the occasion, throw 'em away when you're done.

And, i have to admit, once a pair gets toasty warm, nothing feels better than changing them out w/ a nice cool pair. But the freezer - whoaa.

I was just browsing through some .jpgs i have on file, and found a large group of women's breasts & bras. I was already considering going out somewhere tonight w/ the 38Bs i have on now, but they don't quite fill my 38C. I was jussst thinking about going to Wal-Mart tonight w/ them on & shopping for a 38B bra that is nice & sexy. Sounds like an opportunity to send Rhonda to the Lingerie Dept. - she's never done the fitting room thing before.....
Guess I'll see if i still have the urge later tonight. That would be a 3am trip for sure.

rl.

Toyah
07-28-2005, 11:01 AM
Bit of an odd idea but does not bother me as I hardly ever wear them:eek: