PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing ???

JoAnne Wheeler
11-13-2009, 08:30 AM
I am at the point where wearing male (drab) clothes feels like "crossdressing"

to me. I really no longer like or enjoy wearing male clothing, although I am

forced by circumstances to have to do so. In the last 3 years, the ratio of

my purchases of female clothing versus male clothing is like 25 to 1.

Are any of you like this ?

JoAnne Wheeler

Kate Simmons
11-13-2009, 09:13 AM
Used to be but not any more. I realized that the clothing was a symbolic representation of how I felt inside. Once I allowed that to shine through in either mode, it really matters very little what I choose to wear nowadays.:)

Karren H
11-13-2009, 09:48 AM
Nope......

Teri Jean
11-13-2009, 09:57 AM
JoAnne, I have to say yes. The other day I had a meeting that required me to dress as a man and it felt so odd. When I was able to get home it was the Super Girl in the phonebooth. I have not bought any guy clothes for a year and the majority sits in boxes for Sally Anns.

Teri

Christina Horton
11-13-2009, 10:08 AM
I too feel that in drab I am cding. But I still have to go drab out. I have not bought anything male in years. I wait for Xmas for all the not important stuff. I would love to not dress in drab but I am SOL for now. But someday.........:daydreaming:

CherylFlint
11-13-2009, 10:35 AM
No. (I was going to write "No way" but thought better of it).

docrobbysherry
11-13-2009, 11:20 AM
I'd say it's more like 100 to 1 for Sherry and me!:heehee:

KylieQ
11-13-2009, 09:47 PM
no, nothing like that going on here...

Joanne f
11-14-2009, 05:05 PM
It is that physiological barrier thing "i am what i wear" a bit like "i am what i eat" thing :heehee:

Rianna Humble
11-14-2009, 08:14 PM
I am at the point where wearing male (drab) clothes feels like "crossdressing" to me.

I really no longer like or enjoy wearing male clothing, although I am forced by circumstances to have to do so. In the last 3 years, the ratio of my purchases of female clothing versus male clothing is like 25 to 1.

Are any of you like this ?

JoAnne Wheeler

I actually used the term at a hotel where they know me as a cross-dresser. We were discussing colours for a tee shirt & I mentioned that I didn't think the people at work would understand because I still have to cross dress as a male there.

I'm having fun this weekend because I'm on my own in the office at the end of my shifts, so I under dress then get fully changed when the last colleague leaves the room. :daydreaming:

I haven't yet got to the stage where my female clothing outnumbers my male, but on purchases this year, definitely (1 drab suit & 2 unisex tee shirts compared to 3 skirts, a couple of tops, 2 dresses, untold undies and of course tights (hose to our colonial cousins).:battingeyelashes:

subwrx
11-14-2009, 09:26 PM
I'm not to that point yet. (wearing male clothes are the crossing) However I defiantly put way more effort and spend a lot more in to my female clothes.

I only buy male clothes when I absolutely half to. (worn out no longer fit...) I buy stocking, girdles, skirts and ect... Because I want to.

Bea A
11-14-2009, 10:23 PM
Lately I am enjoying myself in girl mode much more than boy. I do spend more time concerned with female clothing now and my appearance. I don't think I've crossed the line, but it is becoming easier for me to stay en femme. With kids still at home staying dressed full time is not possible.

Patty
11-14-2009, 10:57 PM
30 to 1 or so :eek:

Jeannie
11-14-2009, 11:27 PM
Since my wife has decided that we can share clothes I really don't but much, well except for shoes maybe. I don't feel like I am cross dressing when in drab but I sure have a strong yearning for the my girlie clothes when I am in drab.

Jeannie

Raychel
11-15-2009, 06:17 AM
Well my purchases I would have to say are more like 100 to 1, I can't remember the last time I bought anything for the guy in me.

I don't really feel like I am crossdressing when I am in drab or all dolled up, Just being me.

Josey
11-15-2009, 07:17 AM
Extensively purchase more fem clothing than drab. Logic then tells you just how I normally dress.....in fem 90%.