PDA

View Full Version : just a casual private moment

crossdrezzer1
11-13-2009, 07:38 PM
got home,,the kid and wife are away,,nothing faNCY for me here,,wearing my fashion bug double chop jeans,, poka dot frill band socks,, fashion bug ruffle top casual,, wondergel bra with of course my forms and a new wig I got for halloween,,,, somewhat a fem casual look and havent even broke open my makeup case,,, must be lazy,,,,, oh didnt mention my Mee too joker slip ons,, just love them bad boy shoes,,,hard to type as every second I have to cup my breast--LOL---just joking,,,,it sure is nice to have a relaxing evening just with my fem self...not to inpress anyone by dressing ****ty or guyey---just being me and having a mini vacation,,,gonna be a good night for me,,,thanks for reading ladys...............now back to finding info on local sites that cater to us,, thinking on getting a pedi tomorrow,,,,

DiannaRose
11-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Amy, that sounds wonderful! I just came off of two days without the wife, too, and the kids at school, so 6 hours solid each day to just be myself. Two days in a dress (lol...different dress each day, sillies!) *Such* a relaxing and comforting time. <contented sigh>

Sure hope I get another time like that again soon. I can't believe how much good it did me, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually!