PDA

View Full Version : Ever had one of those conversations?

cmiller1031
07-07-2005, 11:28 AM
Hi all,

I have seen a lot of threads about going out dressed and being seen dressed and the like. I have always thought about getting some of my gg friends (none of them know about this part of me) to dress me without them knowing my desires...be it a lost be or a halloween costume or just a conversation that goes down a road.

I have never been lucky enough for this to happen, once I had an argument about what is hotter in the summer wearing a tie or pantyhose, and I had a gg friend challenge me to wear hose for a day, but we never followed through.

Has anyone here had an experience where they were dressed by a gg unknowing to the gg the desire?

thanks!
c

Melissa A.
07-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Yeah, a housemate in college gave me a makeover when I dressed up as a girl for halloween once. She thought it was amazing how I looked, and how naturally I moved and walked. Things turned sour, though, she caught me "borrowing" some of her clothes. She didn't care that I was a cd, just really pissed off that I was taking her stuff. And she was right. That was years ago. I buy all my own stuff, now.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

cmiller1031
07-27-2005, 10:34 AM
Hi all,

I have seen a lot of threads about going out dressed and being seen dressed and the like. I have always thought about getting some of my gg friends (none of them know about this part of me) to dress me without them knowing my desires...be it a lost be or a halloween costume or just a conversation that goes down a road.

I have never been lucky enough for this to happen, once I had an argument about what is hotter in the summer wearing a tie or pantyhose, and I had a gg friend challenge me to wear hose for a day, but we never followed through.

Has anyone here had an experience where they were dressed by a gg unknowing to the gg the desire?

thanks!
c

Jamie M
07-27-2005, 10:44 AM
In my school days, i had to play the role of Sarah Ferguson ( ex princess Fergie to you non Brits ;) ) for a drama production .

on the outside i was protesting as i thought all little boys should do , but inside i was all "come on , more lipstick please" :whistle:

Marla GG
07-27-2005, 10:51 AM
Seems like you asked this question about 3 weeks ago?

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10886

Other than at a costume party or some sort of public performance, it's hard for me to think of how this could happen...... :rolleyes:

cmiller1031
07-27-2005, 10:59 AM
I did ask this a few weeks ago, and I dropped off the board due to some personal issues, but I came back and could not find that thread. Sorry for that....I just am interested...

Like I said about the tie thing, I was challenged to wear pantyhose for a day and then it fell through, but it can happen.

Thanks!

Megan_Renee
07-27-2005, 11:00 AM
I'm unemployed, but I've been hoping to get a job that does costumes for halloween, then I could dress in drag. Otherwise I might have to organize some type of costume party this fall... Hmmmm... Costume party...

Marla GG
07-27-2005, 11:33 AM
I did ask this a few weeks ago, and I dropped off the board due to some personal issues, but I came back and could not find that thread. Sorry for that....I just am interested...

Like I said about the tie thing, I was challenged to wear pantyhose for a day and then it fell through, but it can happen.

Thanks!

That's okay, sweetie :) If you ever need to find an old thread of yours again, just go to your profile (use the search function to find your user name, or look for yourself in the members list). There you can view all of the posts you've made.

The pantyhose challenge...too bad that didn't work out....I still think it would be kind of difficult to get a girl to dress you or see you dressed without revealing that you like it and want it to happen. I hope one day you'll meet someone who you feel you can share this part of yourself with.

michelle-jean
07-27-2005, 12:13 PM
had a close lady friend make a bed and dinner bet with me that i could not dress and stay dressed as a woman and she would stay dressed as man in a tie and coat mens pants shoes socks shirt under ware (cotten briefs)hair cut like a man,s. we had two days off from work and we had so much fun shopping and walking in the mall just like a couple and no one said a word to us. so when it was all over we called it a draw. and nothing else was ever said about it again and we had a good time afterwards.(and i want go into that)michellejean(mrs.highheels) :cool: :thumbsup: :)

liteswtchrave
07-27-2005, 11:51 PM
When i was in high school it used to happen all the time. I was best friends with a group of about 5 girls...most of the time it was like "let us paint your fingernails" or "try this shoe on" or "try this skirt on" they would throw a pajama party and since i didnt own any pj's i "had" to borrow some of theirs....The best was when they "forced" me to be a cheerleader for halloween without me even suggesting it...they kinda just accepted me as one of the girls even though i dated 4 of em over the years...i still talk to 2 of those girls today but they grew out of dressing me up a while ago...to this day none of em know that i'm a CD