PDA

View Full Version : one step further

helena.gcd
11-13-2009, 09:05 PM
hi girls

well, I really don’t know why, but the last couple of months weren’t the best ones for helena. i didn’t felt femenine in any way and I felt very confortable with my male side.

But this last week, a feeling was growing in my inside and i really needed to let the girl in me to go out. So, today it happened. After a hard week at work this girl needed to shout out that she is alive, so she headed to a very busy comercial street and buyed some items for her, including a couple of panties and matching bras, a cami and finally..................... a full set of cosmetics for doing her make up (for the first time in her life :daydreaming:). oh girls, what a feeling!!! finally it hapened. i was really nervous when I arrived home. I taked a shower, then had a close shave and started my first make up try. it only took me one hour and a half to finish it( :eek: i hope i will be faster in the future), and I’m very happy (not with the result but I’m going to practice a lot).

so, as this step has only been possible because this forum has teached me to accept me as i am, i felt that i have to tell this story here.

well, this is my first make up experience, when you remember yours a smile appears in your face?

P.S: sorry, but my english isn’t at its best level

paulaN
11-13-2009, 09:46 PM
I understood you just fine. I also understood that you was one very happy girl. Fun ain't it? Whoo hooo. way to go.

DiannaRose
11-13-2009, 10:19 PM
My wife put it most eloquently once: "If I can't express myself, I'll die inside!"

Don't be afraid to Helena express herself, as often and as loudly as you can!

boardpuppy
11-14-2009, 01:21 AM
After the makeup and you have all the cute girly clothes on, while you are out and about and you get Mammed, that oh so wet goushie feeling comes over you, you will stop worrying about anything and just enjoy being yourself.

Hugs,
Alice

helena.gcd
11-14-2009, 06:10 PM
yesterday was my first experience with make-up and when I was removing it of my face I realized that it would look good without a wig. So this afternoon I went to several stores to buy a wig.
My city is very small and I'm in the closet, you I thought that the best idea was to go to a toy store and ask if they have something unsold from Halloween. When I was choosing a wig one of my best friends gets into the store with his sister and his girlfriend. I was shocked for a moment, but luckily I had an explanation ready in my mouth, so finally i was able to buy a wig with not many embarrassment (a very cheap wig, just 3.50€ :D). (i know that i have to spend more money on a wig to pass, but it was an emergency :daydreaming:)

I have arrived home and i have done my second make-up attempt. (this time much faster than yesterday. today it just took one hour). So now, while I'm writing this, I'm fully dressed in woman clothes, wearing my make-up and a wig and I'm really happy.

Sadly, now i have to take all this stuff off, because I have to go out with my friends to a club (going out as a girl is not and option, yet), but I've taken a lot of photos and i will post them soon.

hugs, Helena