PDA

View Full Version : Over 6000 Views

Sandygal
11-14-2009, 12:14 AM
Don't feel bad if you didn't see another cder on Crossdresser day. Just think about it, over 6000 views on this site alone. That a pretty good start. The next time it could even be greater and the chances of seeing other cders will climb. We need to spread this day to other cd sites in the future. I'm sorry that I forgot the person that mentioned this, but the idea of being at a certain place was a good idea. I think being at or sitting near a Starbucks was a good idea. I think in the evening after dinner would be best. We do have all year to think about it....Sandy....P.S. Wasn't it just a little exciting having the possibility of seeing another sister?

Secret Sis
11-14-2009, 11:13 AM
I loved doing this last year, and even though the results this year were just about as disappointing, I again found the possibility of seeing another like me very exciting! We HAVE to keep this going for years to come!!

lilmissjenny
11-14-2009, 11:16 AM
i agree, we need to do this every year. i dont go to Starbucks (too fancy for this girl) but i could make an exception for one night i think :)

Vieja
11-14-2009, 11:58 AM
I didn't see anyone either but then a Burger King on a military reservation is probably not a great place to find one.

Vieja

vivian fair
11-14-2009, 01:12 PM
It must have not been o sill as I stopped there about 1730. Vivian:love: