PDA

View Full Version : I took a step forward too

Danielle Gee
11-14-2009, 11:00 AM
Hi Girls: I just had to tell all of you about my latest "Baby Step". I was admiring my Wife's engagement/wedding ring and telling how lucky she was to be able to wear something that pretty in public. " why don't you order you a set in your size off the internet'? she said " You could wear the band all the time and slip the engagement ring off or on as needed"......."Nobody would notice or care"

So off to E-Bay I went and ordered myself an inexpensive set (cubic Zirconia) in my size. It arrived within days!!! I was thrilled with it's appearance.

Today I left home to do my usual Saturday morning routine.....You know the bank, the gas station yada yada yada. At the gas station, I intended to turn it around on my finger while paying.....But guess what? I forgot1!!

So here's a full-grown man pushing money thru the slot with a hand wearing a one-carat engagement ring on it. Realizing it was too late then to yank my hand back........The twenty-something girl attendant got an eyefull....A guess what? She counted back my change.....Said thanks....Then she winked at me and said "NICE RING"

I was breathing so hard I thought I was having a heart attack. I soon calmed down and headed for the bank. This time I left the ring on intentionally....This time I got a smile from the female teller but no indication if she'd noticed or not.

This got me thinking ....Maybe women don't mind a little femininity in a man:daydreaming:.....Any thoughts?

Love: Danielle

Rachel Morley
11-14-2009, 11:06 AM
This got me thinking ....Maybe women don't mind a little femininity in a man:daydreaming:.....Any thoughts?
Yes. I would agree. Your wife seem to be ok with a little. It varies with each woman I think. Some like more than others. :)

lilmissjenny
11-14-2009, 11:20 AM
congrats on the new ring!! and thats pretty awesome you got it in a few days...and a full carat cubic zirconium (holy big rock batman). anywho, congrats again girl and i dont think that some women mind a feminimity in men.

DiannaRose
11-14-2009, 11:45 AM
Danielle, that is awesome on so many levels! The fact that your wife supports you to such a strong degree should give you cause for celebration *every day*. Please make sure you constantly let her know how much you appreciate her!

The fact that the teller was so accepting of it is also wicked awesome (as they say here in New England!). She is clearly a woman with a great head on her shoulders and a kindred soul. What a great thing that you were in the right place at the right time to get her for your teller!

It's great when you do run across a woman who doesn't mind a little femininity in a man. There are many girls here who will tell you that doesn't happen nearly as often as we'd like. This is why it is *so* important for you to show your wife how much you love and appreciate her. You have a gem there to rival the brightest diamond. :)