PDA

View Full Version : As it gets better it gets even more weird....

Sherry-Stephanie
11-14-2009, 08:26 PM
It's been a wild few months for me as some of you are aware with my marriage, crossdressing etc.....

Yesterday the wife and I were out doing some errands....and she and her GF were going out this evening to hit some of the clubs....that's part of the deal with us is that she can go out and I can as well...and we're both OK with that....

So we hit a few places to check out shoes and clothes...drop into a show store and she sees a pair of scrunch mid calf boots...but they don't have her size. She wants them bad for tonight....but they have my size. But we don't buy....

Then we go to Cato's...three of them and she finds a top for tonight...and I find a red sweater dress with a wide black belt that looks sharpe and will go with black leggings or balck hose....but I don't buy it because I don't need it at the moment...but I WILL be back for it...

So now while we're out she's really jonesing for those boots and we're heading back to the first location to go have her get a pedicure and a manacure and I'm going for my first pedicure...so we get to the nail salon and I go first and get the "treatment"...and I've already got my nails painted...so the tech gets everything set and she starts taking off the nail polish...I'm sitting next to a woman and I'm kind of checking her out but she's not really showing any expression one way or the other....so while I've getting my feet worked on and she's getting ehr the next customer comes over and gets in the shair on my right side...LOL a 10 year old girl...OH great jsut what I need...a kid next to me...Oh well I sit there and and she's doing a great job on my feet soaking rubbing buffing trimming clipping lotion and all that good stuff and I'm sitting in one fo those vibrating massaging chairs....

OK she gets to the point that they're already for paint and I take out my bottle...and she takes it and does the two coats and then before I can say anything to her clear coats them...then I'm off to the drying table...and I sit there waitiing for the wife to finish with ehr manicure and then onto the pedicure...so while I'm sitting there letting my nails dry I start talking to the woman who's next to me and then the 10 year old kid and her mother then another woman who came after they all left...finally the wife is done and off we go to another shoe store in another town looking for her boots...she finds a pair she likes and buys them...I picked up a wallet (womans) for $6.99 that one of the other location had for $9.98 and another place had for $12.95...so we had back to our town because now since she got those boots I'm going to get the first pair in my size...so we go and I go in get them and come out...and we go next store for a Chinese bufet....

So finally we go home...long day tired and she got boots I got boots...a wallet and we had a good time...wife was cool with everything we did and it was like shopping with her husband as well as her GF. ..and I was browsing the woman's clothes just fine in my sizes and helping the wife find stuff in her sizes....

Today I went back up and talked to one of the girls where the boots were that the wife wanted and I got them at...(have I confused anyone yet???) They are going to check around their other stores and see if they have any in her size and have them transfered over...and if they don't they'll call and I can come in and special order them and then I'll tell her no can get and then give them to her for Christmas....

So now I'm off to go shopping for a pair of straight leg jeans to go with the boots and two jackets for me...after all winter is coming and I don't have any women's jacket....

Wednesday the wife leaves for training on a new job and will be gone for 6 weeks...and so that leaves Pam, my wife's girl friend who lives with us here for 6 weeks...and she's already said that she and I (Stephanie) are going out shopping together as well as going out to the clubs together ....

So I think by now you can see things are just getting weirder and weirder all the time....

This evening as they were getting reaqdy to go out I did all of their make up for them less the mascara....did foundation, concealer, primer, eyeshadow brows and they used all of my make up as well....and they both were very suprised at how well it came out...and I was as well....

So it was just one of the girls doing the others prep before the girls went out....oh and they were to help pick out this item or what went with what....

It's turned into a very dysfucntional situation here....can't deterrmine exactly who's what here and when and oh never mind...at least it's fun for the moment....

Lordie and I never thought in a million years that things would be like they are now when I said to my wife a year and a half ago...Honey, I think I'd like to see what I looked like dressed as a female....LOL man it's a trip to say the least!!!!!

DiannaRose
11-14-2009, 09:18 PM
Sherry-Stephanie, your life isn't as weird as you think. That's all I'm going to say on the matter. :)

Sally2005
11-14-2009, 09:29 PM
Wow. Sounds like a fantasy come true. That's really cool that you can go shopping and clubbing with no complaints. Keep up the good work.

DaphneGrey
11-16-2009, 04:07 AM
Good for you, glad it is all working out.

Samantha43
11-16-2009, 08:05 AM
WOW! That does rate pretty high on the weirdness scale! It's obvious you are enjoying yourself and that's what really matters.

AmiFL
11-16-2009, 09:31 AM
Steph,

Relish in you new and improved relationship with your wife. You are her husband, lover and girlfriend rolled into one. Now you help each other dress, do makeup and pick our clothes.

Enjoy yourself......

Ami

DeniseNJ
11-16-2009, 10:13 AM
I am wondering if the little girl looked at you funny when they started to put the polish on your toes. They say kids say the darnest things. I went into a dollar store in strappy open toe heels and girl boot cut jeans with the bright pink with white tips on, feeling so right I might add a mother and her two young girls walked past, the mother didn't look down but the girls started giggling and wispering to each other after seeing me walk in the store like that in guy mode the girls behind the counter were so fasinated at the look. so what color did you get on , never bring your own polish use their OPI polish it's the best!!

Kate Simmons
11-16-2009, 10:29 AM
Whew, better you than me Sherry. No way in hell I would go shopping with a woman, too exhausting. Hey if it works for you though, go for it. It will keep you in shape if nothing else.:)

Kathi Lake
11-16-2009, 12:50 PM
To me, together and weird is wayyyyy better than alone and normal. :)

Kathi

Sherry-Stephanie
11-16-2009, 12:56 PM
Denise says
..."so what color did you get on , never bring your own polish use their OPI polish it's the best!!"...

LOL Yes had my own it's a coral color with reddis/orange color....I like it obviously and it just so happens that it's OPI polish...but the next time I'll use theirs...and if I like it I might have to go and buy it at Ulta...getting hooked on OPI though....

Denise Rhodes says..."
Whew, better you than me Sherry. No way in hell I would go shopping with a woman, too exhausting. Hey if it works for you though, go for it. It will keep you in shape if nothing else. "...

It's not always like that....there are times she's only interested in looking for one or two things and that's it...and not interested in looking for me...and visa versa....got to be in the right mood I guess but then there are the times that we shop together and have fun doing it...then there are times when I want to shop for myself....so it's a trade off at times....but we're getting more and more into checking with each other as far as what looks good and what doesn't....but we definately have different tastes and styles...sometimes she calls my look the "sl*t look"...LOL I prefer to call it "The Bitch with an Attitude" look....

But since we've resolved our matital issues, things are going along pretty good....she's got a new job and I'm starting a business involving products for us girls that I'll be selling online and directly....so things are going along OK for now....

Then we'll be able to do even more shopping....LOL