PDA

View Full Version : did the wife's make up

tamela bell
11-15-2009, 09:08 PM
my wonderful wife has been doing my make up for me for a couple of months now. well friday night i decided to try to return the favor.she agreed to let me try to do her make up for her.i had her pick out the colors she wanted and i applied it for her.even though my hands were shaking very badly she said that i didnt do too bad for my first time. i tried again tonight and my hands didnt shake nearly as bad and we both agree that although i nee a lot more practice before she leaves the house after i do it for her that i did a much better job tonight. she enjoyed the experience as much as i did and we both look forward to me practicing more.

AmberLynn
11-15-2009, 11:54 PM
oh that sound's so awsome :daydreaming: my wife rarely where's make up. hmm maybe i could convince her to let me do her's :heehee:

sounds like you have an awsome wife

tamarav
11-16-2009, 05:59 AM
I think that is a wonderful exercise and it brings the two of you closer. It also tends to make the act of putting on makeup more of an artform rather than just a feminine thing to do. The more you do the better you get and practice has always been my best bet.

It will also allow the two of you to have something in common and to be able to do constructive criticism much more easily.

Samantha43
11-16-2009, 07:45 AM
My wife doesn't wear makeup very often. When she does, I am the one who applies it. If we're going out, she expects me to do her makeup. It's relaxing for her and I get to do her makeup the way I like to see her. It's a win - win!

Charlena
11-16-2009, 08:16 AM
My wife and I do that fairly often, but my favorite is when I dress nice, put on my smock and do her nails from start to finish. I also love to color my wife and daughter's hair, I have been doing that for years. Dress like dad when I do my daughters hair except for the smock.

giuseppina
11-16-2009, 11:12 AM
I think that is a wonderful exercise and it brings the two of you closer. It also tends to make the act of putting on makeup more of an artform rather than just a feminine thing to do. The more you do the better you get and practice has always been my best bet.

It will also allow the two of you to have something in common and to be able to do constructive criticism much more easily.

What a nice way to build trust when courting and strengthen it when married. I wish I was in this situation.

5150 Girl
11-16-2009, 11:28 AM
Well, my ex didn''t want anything to do with this side of me, but she did let me do it once.
My new SO isn't much of a makeup wearer, but I supose she would let me if I wanted to. She has to much fun doing mine!
How-some-ever.......
When I was a video journalist for my local TV station, There werer a few anchors that would have me do their makeup for air.

Sherry-Stephanie
11-16-2009, 12:44 PM
LOL...I did it this past Saturday....we have the Lumminess Airless system...the spray on foundation...and she was going out with her GF so she wanted me to spray it on her...so I did as long as I did the whole process...got it done and she used all of my products...looked good enough that I had to do the GF as well...

They went out clubing...and they met my wife's son and his GF as well...got compliments on their makeup and someone came home with a rose....

Isn't it fun????