PDA

View Full Version : to Laundry or not to laundry

michellej
07-27-2005, 03:48 PM
I guess this applies to the more closeted members.
How do you do your laundry? Yes, I'm talking about (panties) undergarments, blouses, bras, hose, skirts, etc.
Do you not do it, and just throw them away?
Sneek down and do it at 3:30 AM?

This subject was almost covered in January, but I thought it would be fun to be more specific

I'm one of the lucky ones in that my wife knows, and also, I do the laundry as well!
So..... what do you do?

Tristen Cox
07-27-2005, 03:54 PM
I do the delicate and intimates by hand of course that includes tights or stockings etc... the rest can go to the laundry mat. They can think whatever they want. Most of them don't even speak english.

I like panties.... ;)

Jesse69
07-27-2005, 04:19 PM
I hardly laundry my clothes because I don't wear them enough to get them dirty. But I would never throw them away cuz I couldn't laundry them. If I lived in an apt. complex I'd laundry my clothes in a bucket with tide then hang it in my room. Otherwise, maybe I'd laundry them in the apt complex laundry. But people might steal your clothes if you don't watch them.

I live at home with my parents so I can laundry my clothes with no problems. But actually my mom does all my laundry.

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-27-2005, 04:33 PM
i do the laundry around here,,, wife knows i dress,,, and being as im in my pantyose 24/7 i wear them in the shower to clean them,,,, :D

Melissa A.
07-27-2005, 05:07 PM
This is a bit serendipitous because my dryer just broke! Spins, but no heat. Definitely can't afford a new one till end of summer, unless I find a cheap one in the paper. So do I rush off to the laundromat with a bag of wet clothes(people seeing ain't gonna bother me), or string a rope across the deck, and let my panties, bras, skirts and blouses hang there for the neighbors to see? That might bother me a bit. Gotta see them every day.

*I should add that I already dry the real delicates with no heat. So I can continue doing that. I've been a girl long enough to know that!

Hugs, Melissa :)

Tristen Cox
07-27-2005, 05:13 PM
i do the laundry around here,,, wife knows i dress,,, and being as im in my pantyose 24/7 i wear them in the shower to clean them,,,, :D
*wonders how the shower gets cleaned*

Adrianne
07-27-2005, 05:21 PM
I live in a Apt and take it all over to the laundry room and some people have seen me getting panties,bras,skirts and tops out but never say anything.

Adrianne.

Jamie M
07-27-2005, 05:30 PM
they're probably thinking 'wow , he puts it around a bit' ;)

Amanda Leigh
07-27-2005, 06:21 PM
don't know wife does the laundry

cosmolovesph
07-27-2005, 07:38 PM
Thanks for reminding me about laundry, as my femme clothes were on the list of things to do this week and i almost forgot and may get to wear a few of them with the wife this weekend. :love:

I do all the laundry, hosiery bag for pantyhose, stockings, kneehighs and certain lingerie.

So the skirts, blouses and dresses are washing as we type :D

Ariel
07-29-2005, 08:40 PM
This is a bit serendipitous because my dryer just broke! Spins, but no heat. Definitely can't afford a new one till end of summer, unless I find a cheap one in the paper. So do I rush off to the laundromat with a bag of wet clothes(people seeing ain't gonna bother me), or string a rope across the deck, and let my panties, bras, skirts and blouses hang there for the neighbors to see? That might bother me a bit. Gotta see them every day.

*I should add that I already dry the real delicates with no heat. So I can continue doing that. I've been a girl long enough to know that!

Hugs, Melissa :)

Check your dryer vent hose, cause if it is clogged, the dryer won't heat (not sure why this happens, but that's what the repairman told me to do, and it fixed mine.

Sorry, :o didn't mean to hihack the thread ..... oh, wait, .... :idea: .... answered the question ...... since I mentioned the repairman thingy bout the dryer, then I wash them, wife knows, kids don't, but they are in school or work, so not a real problem, there.

Hugs,
Ariel

Ophelia D'Void
07-29-2005, 09:55 PM
Hey Melissa, if your dryer happens to be irreparable, or you decide to just get a new one, let me know if you're willing to give away your dryer motor. I've been itching to make a rotary grinder to profile my blades.

Oh, but Ariel's right. You'll want to check the pipes for any lint buildup, since that'll keep hot air from circulating, and eventually can become a fire hazard (or so I've heard). Just a matter of getting a bit dirty, but you might be able to save yourself a few bucks. Might also be the heating elements, but I try to stay away from electrical whenever possible miself (had a bad experience).

Ooops, back on topic... Um, I actually do the laundry at my place, so nobody's the wiser. When I use my parents' place to wash clothes, they already know (although aren't expecially happy with it... don't ask don't tell), so if some of my stuff gets mixed in, it ends up folded neatly in my room.

Unfortunately I've got alot of stuff that is dry clean only (damn you Lip Service), and I haven't gotten around to cleaning it... not out of embarassment but just because I'm too damn lazy. Still have a beautiful black front lace corset dress that is smeared with white clown makeup from a bash last October.

Ya, I know, may the Mary queen of crossdressers strike me down for desecration of fabulous clothing, gaymen.

Rikki
07-29-2005, 10:01 PM
The wife mostly does the laundry,but Isometimes will do it. The wife doesn't like the way I throw everything together. :confused:

Rikki

Deelite
07-30-2005, 09:08 AM
Right then, this is what i do, and have done this morning, i hand wash my femme stuff, wring out as much as i can, then believe this or not, i use a hairdryer to dry my stuff out!

Pantyhose take literally minutes to completely dry by putting the nozzle inside the hose blowing the hose up like an inflateable!

As for tops, it takes about 10 mins, (t-shirt type material) and then all you have to do is iron them, and that removes any other moisture. (like in the seams, and cuffs)

I do this purely for quickness, it would be easier to use a tumble dryer (if i had one). or to put them on a airing line in the garden.

As others said, i don't get to wear my femme stuff all the time, so it does'nt get that dirty very quickly.

Luv Dee.

Deanna2
07-30-2005, 09:31 AM
Michelle, you seem to be a SNAG (Sensitive New Age Guy) and do all the washing. I too often do the washing and the drying (never to my my wife's complete satisfaction, but ah well).

Perhaps others could follow your lead.

Ellaine
07-30-2005, 09:35 AM
FWIW

Oodles of soap powder and hot water will age your clothes, particularly lingerie, quicker than anything. Hand warm, ( not Luke warm, 'cos I know a really Hot Luke,) water with a little soap, will save pennies and preserve the colours.

I find hand washing theraputic, and enjoy it! :cool:

Ell

michellej
08-01-2005, 09:57 AM
I guess I'm a SNAG, I cry in movies, cook, sew......
Actually, I'm retired and my wife still works, so I think the least I can do is make her life as easy as possible. I do admit to putting EVERYTHING in the washer at the same time! As well as the drier! Hey, if it's gonna shrink, should have bought a bigger size! We so have one of those new tumble type washers that's very easy on things though, so I don't worry about them being ripped to shreds.

Janice Ann
08-01-2005, 10:29 AM
I get to run everything around my house-- the washer-drryer- vacume- dishwasher- I used to hand wash my delicates- Now days I use the delicate cycle for all my lingeria- panties & bra's-- TIP-- I use a pillow case w/ the end tied for bra's and or delicates that get all tangley-- Some things I can toss in the dryer- but I like to hang them up in the bathroom-- looks so sexy
and is a good conversation starter. ;)

Wendy me
08-01-2005, 12:02 PM
i do all the wash here for the most part i am the house wife......if it needs doing here i am your girl....