PDA

View Full Version : I am back!! So is the wife!!

Gina04
11-15-2009, 10:58 PM
Here I sit in my home office. My brand new PJs that I absolutly adore!! Oh yeah, THE WIFE TOOK ME ON A SHOPPING SPREE!!!! I have a drawer full of new panties and a new pair of pink girly pjs!!! I dont think it is possible for me to be any happier!! I know that I am not passable and really just do a lot of underdressing but that is what we both like and yes she brought it up as an idea for me to start back. I LOVE HER!!!!

RADER
11-15-2009, 11:29 PM
Good for you, you are a lucky girl. Now return the favor by doing something
out of the ordnary for her; ie make her breakfast in bed on the weekends,
pick up some flowers etc. I know you will think of something. That is what
makes a good relationship a lot of fun. Little suprises. :) Rader

AmberLynn
11-15-2009, 11:51 PM
Oh yes i have a great idea for you. Get some fake white rose petal's at like a dollar tree,wait till she is out and make a trail from the door to the bed room with some candle light and rose's maybe a glass of champaign. That's what i have planned for my wife on valintines day :hugs: good to have a s/o that understands and except's hold them well to your heart

Miranda09
11-16-2009, 12:38 AM
Good for you Gina. You have a very special wife there. :)

giuseppina
11-16-2009, 11:40 AM
Oh yes i have a great idea for you. Get some fake white rose petals at like a dollar tree,wait till she is out and make a trail from the door to the bed room with some candle light and rose's maybe a glass of champaign. That's what i have planned for my wife on valintines day :hugs: good to have a s/o that understands and except's hold them well to your heart

What about the real thing? She can tell the difference and may be insulted by fakery. And who said they had to be white?

Gina04
11-22-2009, 10:13 PM
Thought you might want to have an update. So the wife comes home the other day with 5 new pair of tights to wear under my work uniform to keep me warm and to help me feel girly in my manly job. She is also setting out the sexy panties that I am to wear and I set out hers. We text ea other with our pic of the day every day. My baby is awesome and I love more than anyone will ever know!!!:love:

sherri52
11-22-2009, 10:57 PM
Hi Gina welcome back

Miranda09
11-22-2009, 11:36 PM
Good for you Gina.......your wife sounds like a very special woman. :)

Jenniferpl
11-23-2009, 04:51 AM
Crossdressing is a blast with a supportive spouse.

Ras
11-23-2009, 11:43 AM
I am envious you have a very supportive wife that encourages your dressing

Vieja
11-23-2009, 12:22 PM
Hi Gina. Jealousy leaks from every pore.

Vieja