PDA

View Full Version : Keep this list

Lorileah
11-16-2009, 11:21 AM
In an effort to make life easier for some people I thought making a list of "reasons" that they can keep in their pocket would be helpful.

So list the "reasons" you do whatever here. Help your sisters so they don't freeze up and mutter when asked "why are3 you wearing....?"

Reason 1

I lost a bet. We all know that many men are notorious gamblers who don't know when to fold them.

Reason 2

All my male underwear was dirty so I borrowed my SO's because we all know men can't run a washing machine and cannot count how many pair of clean underwear they own.

I will just get it started but please post your favorite reason. After all you never know when you have to make that trip to the ER

:)

AmberLynn
11-16-2009, 11:30 AM
this is a good idea, here is one

My ex moved out and threw away all my cloth's and left me this :devil:

I stayed out late with the guy's and my is punishing me :eek:

I was offered 100 buck's to where this in public :thumbsup:

Bobbie Bee
11-16-2009, 11:33 AM
How about this one, "Shhh, I'm working undercover."

nancyish
11-16-2009, 11:35 AM
I am a long distance runner and my underware always gave me a rash between the legs(too wide).This is a very common problem for men who work out.I tried some of my SO's and found some that worked(not to mention,felt)great.This is a true story,Nancy.

AlisonRenee
11-16-2009, 11:41 AM
Going to a costume party, of course... that was the first excuse I used when I went into a thrift store to find my first dress.

mykhelee
11-16-2009, 11:41 AM
Because it just looks so damned good on me!:brolleyes:

EricaCD
11-16-2009, 12:06 PM
[Unlurks]

... because I am transgendered?

[Lurks]

Deborah Jane
11-16-2009, 12:15 PM
Lads........

There's something I've been meaning to tell you all.........

StaceyJane
11-16-2009, 12:18 PM
I like the suggestion from "Curb Your Enthusiasm" last week.
"I'm Larry David and I enjoy wearing women's underwear."

Joanne f
11-16-2009, 12:26 PM
I got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning and accidently put my wife's clothes on (by mistake of course) :devil:

Sally2005
11-16-2009, 12:34 PM
I'm having a hard time dealing with it. Sometimes I wake up naked and other times I'm wearing female clothing. Just the other day I woke up at the shopping mall and I have no idea how I got there... my wife told me I walked in my sleep, but I never beleived it until now ;-)

sterling12
11-16-2009, 12:38 PM
"When The Space Aliens come to get us, they will eat all The Fat Guys first...beautiful, charming, ladies will be possible candidates for The Queen of Outer Space!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

Ruth
11-16-2009, 12:43 PM
Sorry but I think honesty would be the best policy. You can still be economical with the truth. If you are busted wearing panties just say - "I like wearing women's panties". No need to tell about the ball gowns and tiaras.

Prissy Linda
11-16-2009, 12:48 PM
I don't need no stinking list. If i'm gonna wear something fem when I'm out and about and someone asks me why i'm wearing it (what ever it is)I just tell them that I like it. Most people don't fall for a lame excuse even if you think they did.

Sarah Doepner
11-16-2009, 12:53 PM
Because it's the most fun I can have with my clothes on. And by the way, these are MY clothes. :battingeyelashes:

It's ladies night and I don't have enough to make the cover charge and/or buy full priced drinks. :drink:

I always do what I read in my horoscope and today the only one I could find was in Ophras magazine.

I wanted to wear something really feminine, but this had to do.

Jeans and workboots don't go with these earrings silly. :heehee:

I was just playing around and tried on a pair of panties and it felt great, so I found a bra and that was great too. Well one thing lead to another and here I am. :o

Why? Is there someone else here with the same outfit? :eek:

Why do you care? or Why? Do you care?

Because I can. :tongueout

Carroll
11-16-2009, 01:05 PM
I crossdress. If you have an issue with, get lost

Karren H
11-16-2009, 01:16 PM
Wait!! I thought honesty was that best policy last week? Damn... I'm confused..

Lorileah
11-16-2009, 01:22 PM
That was so last week Karren. This week it is excuses week. You can't be honest all the time silly, people start to expect it.

Reason #(dang I lost count)

My wife won't buy me men's clothes anymore, she says I look better in these

When the invitation said "dress" appropriately...I did

CharleneT
11-16-2009, 01:38 PM
My fav: "drives the women crazy, you ought to try it..."

Darylin
11-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Actually my wife came up with a good reason. When I travel, I always dress in femme. She said if I ever get stopped and asked about it, I should say my wife and I have always disagreed on traveling as a woman. Which is easier, male or female traveling? So our bet was that I could travel as a woman to where ever I'm going without being harassed because I was a woman and if there was a problem, I should have the cops call her and she would tell the same story. It's worked so far, I've even had a car accident. The cop just asked if I was okay Ma'am? After he checked my license in the computer, he came back and looked at me and then asked if I was Darylin and Sue. I just said no, Sue is my SO and he left it at that. I guessed I passed okay.

ginafaye
11-16-2009, 02:06 PM
gee pantyhose is warmer than longjohns

Kate Simmons
11-16-2009, 04:12 PM
My pet monkey went on a rampage and tore apart all of my guy clothes, so I had to wear my wife's. I also figured I'd wear her wig and makeup just for fun. Weird that this seems to happen every weekend though.:heehee:

Sandygal
11-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Someone spiked my drink and I woke up this way.

kellycan27
11-16-2009, 04:42 PM
My dog ate my drab clothes

NV Susan
11-16-2009, 04:50 PM
All my guy cloths are in the laundry.......:doh:

I just felt pretty today......:fairy1:

Karren H
11-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Since lying is ok...

Why are you wearing womens cothes.....

Huh? Yeah right!

My boss told me I needed to wise up..

A beautiful woman came running up to me and threw off her clotes and said "Take what you want".

I went to a party and it was "eat, drink and BE Mary".

Paula Siemen
11-16-2009, 05:34 PM
And the Number on reason is??????? Drumb rollllllllll

What Clothes?

Toni_Lynn
11-16-2009, 06:54 PM
My response:

"What! :eek: You mean these are GIRLS clothes!"

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

EveMarie
11-16-2009, 07:07 PM
One I used during the early years: "I'm rehearsing for a play I'm in… I'm the girl… "

or, "why, are you jealous?"

geri-tg.
11-16-2009, 07:43 PM
My wife got mad at me and quit doing my laundry so I now wear her clothes.

Michelle 51
11-16-2009, 08:10 PM
My personal favorite and true also "" because they are more comfortable not to mention how dam good they feel""

VeronicaMoonlit
11-16-2009, 08:16 PM
[Unlurks]

[Lurks]

Stop that! No bringing reality into the fun of poking fun of excuses. Except, we kind of are bringing reality into our fun.

One could always try:

<wave hand in Jedi mind trick fashion>
These are not Women's clothes....this my Jedi uniform. You don't want any death sticks and these aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along.

Of course, that will only work on the weak minded.

Veronica Rogers

jenna_woods
11-16-2009, 08:23 PM
I lost a bet, has always been my "back"up answer, so far have not had to use it. been 10 years

docrobbysherry
11-16-2009, 08:27 PM
( Enter your choice above:

"Pagan"
"Mayan"
"Alien"
"Gothic"
"Ladies Home journal")

"WHAT do u mean, it's NOT Halloween?":eek:

sherri52
11-16-2009, 08:30 PM
I thought this was a kilt.

SuzanneBender
11-16-2009, 08:55 PM
1. Ohhhh man not again. Thats the last time I drink tequilla before getting dressed. :eek:

2. The power went out at the house and I had to get dressed in the dark.

3. Panty hose are the best way to stay warm during a cold football game (its true but it looses its validity if you are wearing a cute skirt instead of a pair of jeans)

sheidelmeidel
11-16-2009, 09:12 PM
Sorry, no speak English.

Worked for me a few times with strangers on the bus.

anna kate
11-16-2009, 09:16 PM
Tell the truth, nobody believes it anyway. They'll think you're playing with thier mind.
Never been confronted while I was out yet. The reply I have stored up for use when it happens is, "I like it!"
'nuff said?

BLUE ORCHID
11-16-2009, 09:33 PM
Tell them they were hanging on the mens racks at the Goodwill store.
and you thought they were new mens fashions
It's worth a try.
.................................................. .........thanks......Orchid

Butterfly Bill
11-16-2009, 09:44 PM
I lost a bet. We all know that many men are notorious gamblers who don't know when to fold them.
:)

I have been asked "So did you lose the bet?" at Renaissance faires more times than I could ever count. My answer is always, "No, I won it. He bet me I wouldn't."

The reply I have stored up for use when it happens is, "I like it!"

That's the answer I always give.

Karen7cd
11-16-2009, 09:51 PM
The other guy went nuts, I'm the sane one!

Christine XX
11-16-2009, 10:02 PM
"Someone dared me to..."

In case you feel the need to be honest: I hearby dare anyone reading this to wear one or more articles of womens clothing on a day of the week that ends in "y". :tongueout

-Christine

Frédérique
11-16-2009, 11:23 PM
So list the "reasons" you do whatever here. Help your sisters so they don't freeze up and mutter when asked "why are you wearing....?"

1. Don’t you know FINE ART when you see it?
2. It’s a “happening,” and you weren’t invited…
3. This is how I dress. When you saw me yesterday (in drab) I was crossdressing.
4. Oh, you haven’t met ME before, have you? :battingeyelashes:
5. I’m not “pushing the envelope,” I opened it and escaped…
6. Don’t ask…
7. My psychiatrist told me to get a girlfriend.
8. I’m trying everything in the short time I have here on Earth…
9. I’m making up for my lost girlhood...:sad:
10. Give “us” a kiss? :kiss:

txrobinm
11-16-2009, 11:26 PM
I just couldn't get close enough to a woman, so now I dress like one!

also, I believe quoting Dolly Parton...
"honey, it costs a LOT to look this cheap..."

Lorileah
11-16-2009, 11:29 PM
[
6. Don’t ask…

and I add to that "any question you really don't want an honest answer to." Like the person who asked "Are really wearing girl's (sic) stockings?" and when I showed the lace stay up part they said "I really didn't need to know that." Well they know now

NathalieX66
11-16-2009, 11:51 PM
"I'm borrowing your makeup because I got bruised after last night's hockey game (or football game, or bar room brawl)"

"I borrowed your razor because mine is dull, and I'm too damn cheap....oh, and I was just curious to see how well it actually works on legs."

Hope
11-17-2009, 04:18 AM
Jealous?

Mandie0443
11-17-2009, 05:24 AM
when i woke up my date/partner in bed was gone. I was at her house and she had my cloths on last i remember and i could not find them and this was all she had that would fit me.

Toni_Lynn
11-17-2009, 05:27 AM
Sorry, no speak English.

Worked for me a few times with strangers on the bus.

Tried that one day with my pidgin French and panhandler. Too bad he spoke fluent French in addition to English!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

baby beluga
11-17-2009, 06:15 AM
"because they are comfortable"

Kate's at home
11-17-2009, 07:51 AM
1.) "Since GG's don't wear dresses and skirts anymore, someone has too!"

2.) "Just keeping the 'look' of romance alive."

3.) "I'm channeling Veronica Lake!"

4.) "Don't you know?, Fem is the new grunge."

5.) "Fringe" benefits.

Kate

johnboy23
11-17-2009, 08:08 AM
[Unlurks]

[Lurks]

I like yours the best.... That was my answer first time I went out in public. I was also very drunk. I said because I like wearing womens clothing.

Charlena
11-17-2009, 08:24 AM
Ahh... I dunno a voice in my head told me too. Wait a minute the voice is saying, what you're wearing does not go together worth a @#&*

Mandie0443
11-17-2009, 08:53 AM
Clinger with the 4077 had a good one.

I want to go home or out of the army how ever he put it.

Taylor186
11-17-2009, 10:12 AM
(based on Wanda's experience in another thread)

"The fire alarm went off and I threw on the closest clothes I could find." (Even more convincing if you smell a little smokey.)

Miranda09
11-17-2009, 11:33 AM
Hey..I like it...Get over it!!!
They look nice...You got a problem wit dat???
:roflmao:
I tried them on for a lark, now I can't get them off!!:strugglin

Ugly Michele
11-17-2009, 11:36 AM
Flew in last night, the airlines lost my bag, so I'm wearing my wife's clothes.

My house burned down, the only store open was Fashion Bug.

My wife, and I take separate vacations, she took my bag, and I hers. If you find her in my clothes tell her I like hers better.

Kiera79
11-17-2009, 11:43 AM
All my guy cloths are in the laundry.......:doh:

I just felt pretty today......:fairy1:

I've used that one before.

How about (Because I am human and GOD and the Declaration of Independence says I have the freedom to wear what I want to.) Isn't America beautiful.

kym
11-17-2009, 11:53 AM
"because i can, you got a problem with that?" (of course I'm ex military with hand to hand experience and look it so no one has a problem most of the time)

Joanne f
11-18-2009, 08:24 AM
Because i have eaten to much plastic :D
if you don`t believe me ask Tamara Croft as she knows :lol2: