PDA

View Full Version : Things you like to wear.

MysticStone
07-27-2005, 05:08 PM
What do you like to wear. I like t-shirts and flannel. Boot cut jeans. Since I started a new job, I noticed I like Jersey gloves, weird huh? I used to wear ballcaps, but not so much anymore. I like trucker wallets, with a chain.

"K"

Abraxas
07-27-2005, 10:14 PM
Anything... Boot cut jeans are awesome. I'm wearing a pair of Levi boot cut that look seriously hot. I also like black Levi 501 buttonflys...
Granddad shirts (the dress shirts with French cuffs that I wear either with cufflinks, or with a sport jacket with the cuffs folded up over the jacket sleeves).
T-shirts sometimes.
I like dress shoes; Oxfords, Florsheim zip boots, etc...
I love dressing classy, business-man like, etc.

Tone
08-07-2005, 11:40 AM
I love my new pin striped suit Wilma bought for me !This look makes me feel more sexy than any dress ever could. :p

Wilma can't keep her hands off me when I am in Clyde mode,she's such a tease ! :p

Puer
09-10-2005, 11:41 AM
What do you like to wear. I like t-shirts and flannel. Boot cut jeans. Since I started a new job, I noticed I like Jersey gloves, weird huh? I used to wear ballcaps, but not so much anymore. I like trucker wallets, with a chain.

"K"

I'm mainly nto fairly smart stuff when I dress - tailored trousers and shirts, ties, waistcoats, dress shoes, etc. Jeans are great too - straight leg and boot cut - especially when I wear them with Doc Martens or Timberlands.

If I gardening or doing DIY I usually wear jeans, t-shirt, padded check shirt (if its cold), big boots, baseball cap and a leather tool belt. The odd power tool or two as an accessory doesn't go amiss either!

BTW - what do you mean by Jersey gloves?

CaptLex
09-15-2005, 06:59 PM
What I wear depends on where I'm going and my mood. If I'm just hanging out, very casual: jeans, sneakers or boots, t-shirt and jeans jacket, for example. If I'm going out to dinner or something like that, I might wear a suit and tie.

I might also do something in between, like a pair of jeans and a shirt and tie. My favorite look is western, so I usually favor black jeans, shirt with bolo tie, black leather vest and cowboy boots.

For my 20th high school reunion I wore a tux and was the talk of the night. :D

tasha2
12-26-2005, 02:32 PM
this might seem a bit of a funny question but what sort of underwear do f to m crossdressers like to wear

CaptLex
12-27-2005, 10:25 AM
this might seem a bit of a funny question but what sort of underwear do f to m crossdressers like to wear

Well, I've recently discovered boxer shorts. Never thought I'd want to wear them, but my brother prompted me to try them and I must admit the effect was very "freeing". I think I'll pick up some more. Also, I wear bras because I have to (I miss the days when I was flatchested), but I've also recently begun wearing sports bras which have a nicer, tighter effect.

Hope this answers your questions. :)

Abraxas
12-29-2005, 07:03 AM

I'll wear briefs, boxerbriefs, or boxers. As long as they're comfortable I'm not that picky... And my bits and pieces have to fit well within the cloth. I'm rather fond of Jockey Y-front boxerbriefs. Roomy, long legs so they don't ride up, soft material...

I've got so much underwear it's ridiculous.

And sports bras. Can't stand anything with a clasp or straps that get twisted. Plus most bras are meant to accentuate certain features I'd rather hide!

And... For Christmas, from my parents I got this gorgeous black cashmere overcoat... I think I'm in love! Should be getting a black pinstripe suit from my gran soon, too! I'm pleased as punch!

And, I use the mens' changing rooms too. It's awesome! Much less hassle than with the bathrooms, too-- even though you have to ask to go in, usually. Thank god you don't need to ask for a key every time you wanna go to the loo! That would be hell.

mistunderstood
01-11-2006, 06:28 PM
I like to were briefs,banded collared shirts,dress pants. I'm going to buy a suite, and I would like to have my own top hat and cane.

Kieron Andrew
01-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Dress pants....long sleeve shirts and a tie if im out and about..........only boxers for this boi!

Kieron Andrew
01-17-2006, 03:06 PM
. Can't stand anything with a clasp or straps that get twisted. Plus most bras are meant to accentuate certain features I'd rather hide! i hate anything that accentuates that area!!!.....and i hate binding!!! i just want rid of 'em lol

Fainne the King
02-27-2006, 08:37 PM
As a girl, T-shirts and jeans are all I ever wear. When I'm CDing, I dress like an Abercrombie boy, striped polos and baggy jeans with a baseball cap. And I like boxers.

CaptLex
03-17-2006, 10:36 AM
I love any type of thong panties, corsets with garters, thigh high stockings all worn under jeans or camo pants. Legs have to be shaved.

Joy, Simmone, sandraanned, Snookums, trannie T, teegan, and anyone else who didn't take the time to read this post carefully:

Please note, you're on the Female to Male side of the fence here, and this post is intended for FtMs to share what kind of clothes they like to wear. I'm very happy that you have favorite things you enjoy wearing, and I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be interested in reading about it, but I think they would expect to find your posts on the Male to Female side of the forum.

MtFs are more than welcome to post on this side, as we know we all learn from each other and have much in common, but please read carefully when you're on this side. Some posts, such as this one, are just intended to discuss Female to Male topics.

Thanks. ;)

P.S. I'm not a moderator - just trying to keep things flowing smoothly.

Simmone
03-17-2006, 01:07 PM
Very sorry MysticStone - I had had a glasss or two of wine and just saw the post; didn't realise I had the wrong place. I feel all guilty now. And to think, I thought my post would raise a titter or two. Sorry I will do my best to stick to my own side!

You girls have fun, as we do on our side!

mistunderstood
03-17-2006, 04:37 PM
It's not matter of side. I post on your side but I make sure it fits the post over there.

DanaJ
03-17-2006, 06:00 PM
OK, I meant to do this last night, but just got around to it. I just deleted 15 posts from male to female CDers. Please people - read!