PDA

View Full Version : If you really could turn back time...

AlisonRenee
11-16-2009, 04:35 PM
.... and if you could start from the beginning, born anew as a female instead of a male -- just one time, no take-backs, this is how and who you'll be for the rest of your life...

-- would you do it?

NV Susan
11-16-2009, 04:41 PM
Good question :daydreaming:.......My answer, yes I would.

Carole Cross
11-16-2009, 04:42 PM
Absolutely.

Lorileah
11-16-2009, 04:46 PM
sure, why not? Wait, wait, do I get to keep my wardrobe?

joann07
11-16-2009, 04:49 PM
I would do it, as long as I don't have to deal with having periods, PMS, hot flashes, menopause, etc, etc, etc.

Hugs!

Misty G
11-16-2009, 04:54 PM
Absolutely YES ! ! !

Aska
11-16-2009, 04:54 PM
I would have to say no, I don't want to be a man or a woman 24/7.

karynspanties
11-16-2009, 05:14 PM
Yes I would, no doubt about it.

Marcyme
11-16-2009, 05:20 PM
NO, Iwould not. I enjoy being who I am. Both male and female aspects of my self. But most of all I love my wife and daughter so dearly that the idea of never having themin my life is unbearable. I would not give them up for ANYTHING!!

Phyliss
11-16-2009, 05:20 PM
YES, only if I could keep my existing memory, just to be able to know how good I feel in comparassion to having been a boy.

If it was a total fresh start, I think I'd say no, only because, with my luck, I'd probably end up being a transman, and end up with the same set of gender identity problems I have now, only in reverse.

Wen4cd
11-16-2009, 05:23 PM
Delete my entire life?

I think not.

KarenCDFL
11-16-2009, 05:25 PM
Show me the way to the Time Tunnel!

Toni_Lynn
11-16-2009, 05:28 PM
Only if I could be an FTM crossdresser, too!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

kathyw
11-16-2009, 05:28 PM
srry id have to say no have great wife and granddauhter that love them tomuch

AmberLynn
11-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Hmmm This is tough for me as i love my wife very much.

I would say yes IF! "there's a catch" my entire memory of my life as a cd up to the ending point was wiped clean and there would be no guilt factor after the change. other word's a complete memory wipe of my entire life

kellycan27
11-16-2009, 05:47 PM
In a heartbeat.no regrets....yes!

Karen564
11-16-2009, 06:46 PM
What a silly question, why wouldn't I ?, Of Course I would, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!Lol

:):)

bound_cd_bianca
11-16-2009, 06:56 PM
I wouldn't . I like who I am . I'm not ashame of being a man it's a big part of me I like , I'm comfortable with . I admit I don't think I had it easy growing up but that's whats makes me who I am . Besides I wouldn't have been able to be the father to a beautiful baby boy . :)

But if I could go back I think I would've enjoyed to be more adventurous about the crossdressing . I think I would've looked even better being slimmer.

Jennifer Silverstone
11-16-2009, 07:11 PM
In a heartbeat yes! I believe in reincarnation anyway and am conviced I was a woman before. I only hope I get to be a woman again next time!:daydreaming:

LisaM
11-16-2009, 07:22 PM
Absolutely!!

RobynGirl
11-16-2009, 07:22 PM
I would do it in a heartbeat knowing what I know now. I would have loved to have been daddy's little girl. All of the things that I feel I have missed I would have been able to experience. And if you started from the beginning you would not have had wives and children that you have now so you would not have missed them.

Robyn

sometimes_miss
11-16-2009, 07:25 PM
.... and if you could start from the beginning, born anew as a female instead of a male -- just one time, no take-backs, this is how and who you'll be for the rest of your life...

-- would you do it?

If the only other option was to live my current male life exactly as it has been, I'd grab another chance at a different life in a second, male or female. I'd say I'd have about a 75% chance of a better life, 10% chance at worse, and 15% chance of having another crappy life about as lousy as the current one. Sure, I'd jump. Why not.

ColleenPDX
11-16-2009, 07:30 PM
Very tempting. I'm not sure I would be able to "undo" things like my wife and kids, but I would love to come back as a woman in my next life. I would totally love to be able to go back in time and handle being a crossdresser better. I look back and think how things could have been different if I had come to accept it earlier and hadn't been so afraid of what society thought.

dennisGTS
11-16-2009, 07:35 PM
Such a tuff question...

I think...yes...I'd probably turn out to be a well dressed lesbian!

Kristy
11-16-2009, 07:35 PM
Yeah, but I wouldnt give up my wife or son to do it. If I never had either then def. yes from me. To go shop for cute outfits, heels and that kinda thing and have the real body to fill out the tops.....oh yeah

Kate Simmons
11-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Yeah, funny thing about that. I had a dream last night about having to go back in time to fix something so things can happen as they are supposed to. Funny thing is I don't think it was a dream. Anyway, during the process I saw my own conception and had the opportunity to make it an XX union instead of an XY. Tempting but that would unravel everything that exists now. You know the saying about a butterfly flapping it's wings in one part of the world? It's not BS, especially when it concerns the time stream and right now there are ripples of time randomly being generated for specific reasons. We can speculate but not touch as we are who we are for a reason.:)

AlisonRenee
11-16-2009, 08:05 PM
Yeah, funny thing about that. I had a dream last night about having to go back in time to fix something so things can happen as they are supposed to. Funny thing is I don't think it was a dream. Anyway, during the process I saw my own conception and had the opportunity to make it an XX union instead of an XY. Tempting but that would unravel everything that exists now. You know the saying about a butterfly flapping it's wings in one part of the world? It's not BS, especially when it concerns the time stream and right now there are ripples of time randomly being generated for specific reasons. We can speculate but not touch as we are who we are for a reason.:)

Unraveling all the other things we've touched as we are - that's the hard part. Even if I had two children as a woman, they wouldn't be the same two people that they are, and who knows how that would ripple through time?

It's kind of a selfish question, I suppose.

Taking all of that out of the equation, though - I'd do it in a heartbeat. I should've been a girl anyway, the XY thing was an accident. Within this stupid male body lurks the soul of a female.

AlisonRenee
11-16-2009, 08:15 PM
I would do it, as long as I don't have to deal with having periods, PMS, hot flashes, menopause, etc, etc, etc.

Hugs!

--- I think I'd willingly embrace them all, actually. The GGs are going to kick me to the curb on that comment, but that's OK.

SuzanneBender
11-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Sounds like the Matrix. Pick the blue pill and you stay male. Pick the pink pill and you are a female. All I have to say is can I have something to drink to help wash the pink pill down.

Hmmm now I have to figure out how to get my wife to take the blue pill and come back as a man. :love:

sherri52
11-16-2009, 08:47 PM
In a heartbeat.

docrobbysherry
11-16-2009, 08:51 PM
NOT to hear my alarm clock go off, for at least 15 minutes!:brolleyes:

jenna_woods
11-16-2009, 08:56 PM
of course I would

busker
11-16-2009, 09:24 PM
Reborn a woman? On this planet? in this century? You must be out of your mind. Just a brief glimpse at the history of women on this planet in the last 400 years would seem to me the ultimate reason for not being a woman--born or reborn. Fantasy aside, the plight of women in this redneck, chauvinistic world has been documented too well to even think about it. On Venus, maybe, but you have to have your own oxygen supply..
Mandrake out of water

MaryAnn40c
11-16-2009, 09:24 PM
Yes in a heartbeat!

Laura17
11-16-2009, 09:29 PM
In a hearthbeat, YES!

Maria in heels
11-16-2009, 09:34 PM
This is such a tough question....if I could turn back time....
I would say YES if all of my memories were erased and it was a true starting over..as many have said the guilt of not being the parent that we are now, or loosing our sigificant other in another life is just too much to bear...

Now, if Maria were around full time and the only person, I would have to add that I would have several if not many children as that is who Maria is, and would be the "barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen" :D

trannie T
11-16-2009, 10:02 PM
Going through junior high as a male was bad, going through it as a girl would probably be worse. If I could come back as something different could I just have straighter teeth instead?

Karren H
11-16-2009, 10:39 PM
Nope

Kari Lynn Franks
11-16-2009, 10:52 PM
no but if I could go back in time I would have come to terms with who I am as a cder many yrs earlier

Gennifer
11-16-2009, 10:54 PM
Yes! In a New York minute!

Frédérique
11-16-2009, 11:16 PM
If you really could turn back time...
.... and if you could start from the beginning, born anew as a female instead of a male -- just one time, no take-backs, this is how and who you'll be for the rest of your life -- would you do it?

Of course. I’ll take the positives with the inevitable negatives and make it work – I did it as a boy, so I can do it as a girl, too…:)

Loni
11-17-2009, 04:07 AM
A full reset?
Then I would be a bull dike.

Would rather be able to go back and take over my body at age 10, knowing what I know today. That I would do and give most anything.

Aska
11-17-2009, 08:35 AM
Sounds like the Matrix. Pick the blue pill and you stay male. Pick the pink pill and you are a female. All I have to say is can I have something to drink to help wash the pink pill down.

Hmmm now I have to figure out how to get my wife to take the blue pill and come back as a man. :love:

Lol I would take both pills.

Tanya83
11-17-2009, 11:29 AM
I wouldn't.
The thrilling part of doing this (For me) is that I am not a girl.

sabrina mercedes
11-17-2009, 11:52 AM
Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh yes!
Now, I have to ask the question, at what age to I get to come back?
Do I start at birth?
How about teenage?
I think I would like my college days!
No, wait! After college! That way I'm single, dating, career-minded and can shop to my hearts desire!
That would be my starting point.
If I have to start at birth, aaaaahhhhh, no.
Maybe.
I'm a woman, I can change my mind!:battingeyelashes:

Stephanie Michelle
11-17-2009, 12:49 PM
I say no. Part of it is I am who I am. It would be better if C/Ding was excepted. That would be the perfect world. But for me being born a girl would not make it right for me. Part of the reasons why a lot of us are here is who we are. Some of us need to change that, to better match the outsides to the insides. Others just need to be accepted and know that we are not alone. I thank all of you here for heping me not be alone.

Stephanie Michelle

StaceyJane
11-17-2009, 12:58 PM
That is something I dream about. Just start over and live life as a normal woman.
But my family means so much to me giving it up would be very difficult. One reason I'm still not transitioning now.

suchacutie
11-17-2009, 01:01 PM
Then I'd have to be a FTM crossdresser! I want both genders now and I can't imagine that would change, so I can't imagine giving up what I have, which is the best of both worlds! Give up the perfect wife (for him) and gf (for me)? Not a chance :)

tina

Katesback
11-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Well for me I didnt turn back time but I did correct the birth defect and become the person I always knew I was. These days life is normal!

jweanie1
11-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Well, Joann07 then you dont want to be a REAL woman!

rosetyler
11-17-2009, 03:02 PM
I would do it, as long as I don't have to deal with having periods, PMS, hot flashes, menopause, etc, etc, etc.That's part of what being a GG is. ;) I wish I didn't have to deal with that either.

--- I think I'd willingly embrace them all, actually. The GGs are going to kick me to the curb on that comment, but that's OK.No kicking from me. I just don't think you would be saying the same thing if it actually happened. :)

girlalex
11-17-2009, 03:12 PM
thats a really good question and i've thought about it before. well my answer would no because if i was a female i would probably not appropriate my femininity as much as i do now. the thing is when you are born female there is not much work to do to look pretty when compared to us it takes years upon years to reach the beauty that girls are naturally born with. now when we rich that same level of femininity we are finally happy and appropriate our effort and enjoy life more than any gg would because they didn't go through the same thing. and besides being a cross dresser kind of gives us the ability to understand both sexes better of than either:D

victoriamwilliams1
11-17-2009, 03:18 PM
Well that is easy... Yes!

Cary
11-17-2009, 03:27 PM
I would have to say no.

TGMarla
11-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Yup.

Teri Jean
11-17-2009, 04:00 PM
The answer would be yes but after 1977. Reason being I love my daughters and would not want to loose them in the transition. Other than that it would be great.

Teri

Nicole Smyth
11-17-2009, 04:16 PM
NO! The good has far outweighed the bad. I enjoy being a man and all that means. However, I do enjoy dressing as a woman, but wouldn't want to be one full time.

Kerigirl2009
11-17-2009, 05:36 PM
To start over, that is my plan for my next life, to be born a girl (hopefully normal as all the other girls)
But here are my thoughts on this if I could have this life to be a girl from the beginning.My answer would be NO I have a wife and 4 children that I truly love with all my heart and would not want to lose because of my desire to act and dress as a woman. However if it is taken out of my control, in other words I am not an everyday father and Husband. I would most likely live more as a woman. In other words go out more and experience .
Now if I did not have a wife and children. Like when I was 20 and had this choice I would have said Most definately. Family changes a person. Now if I could get my family to accept change in me that would be wonderful.

AlisonRenee
11-17-2009, 08:08 PM
No kicking from me. I just don't think you would be saying the same thing if it actually happened. :)

-- I dunno, Denali. I've lived with more than enough women to see that it's sometimes not so much fun. Maybe it's worse than I perceive. To me, the sense of wholeness would outweigh the bad. I think. I have too much of the emotional part of female-ness and somehow I'm missing something pretty important, even if it included periods, PMS, hormone hell, glass ceilings, gravity issues and the rest.

AlisonRenee
11-17-2009, 08:17 PM
If anyone has watched the recent shows on Discovery or Science channel then you're familiar with the discussions about String theory or Parallel Universes. I've spent hours fantasizing about how my life would have been like as a woman, or wonder (if it really exists) if I actually am a woman in another universe :eek:

If I could only…

Interesting. Have you ever had deja vu - like experiences that suggest it could be true? Occasionally I've had things pop into my mind that would make one wonder.

Brittany North
11-18-2009, 12:00 AM
Absolutely! Now, would it be a better life than what I've had? Who knows, certainly things would go in different directions.

AlisonRenee
11-18-2009, 09:41 AM
Maybe another question is in order -

what about the genetic girls? Excluding FtM since they already know the answer. If women could make the choice, would they give up what they have despite the drawbacks?

Josie Flannagan
11-18-2009, 01:29 PM
I would say yes in a heartbeat i would feel much better with myself and live life normally as a female.

kristinacd55
11-18-2009, 01:37 PM
I would, but I'd miss my wife & girls too much. Guess I'll have to wait for the next life! :daydreaming:

Jaclyn NM
11-18-2009, 01:49 PM
There are times, that I really think I would like to have been born female, but only if the wonderful female clothing I would get to wear, would feel as sensuous to me as it does now. If I could not have that, then I would just as soon be a man who wears female clothing.

CherylFlint
11-18-2009, 02:32 PM
Of course the answer is "Yes!". And may I add another "Yes!"? Wait, here's yet another "Yes!". I guess I'd have to say yes to your question. YES.

AlisonRenee
11-18-2009, 04:12 PM
I'd do it just because I'd like to look this cute while being stereotyped:

http://brandmediaweek.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/28/ketchupdm2711_468x327.jpg

Samantha Girl
11-18-2009, 07:35 PM
No. I don't think I could give up my life, even though it's not going too great right now :p

It would be awesome to experience life as a woman, but it would be harder. Don't know that I am that strong. Just the idea of growing up as a girl is really exciting to me... yeah still no. Just can't give up my life.

charlytuna
11-18-2009, 08:05 PM
sorry but I love being a male with my loving wife and two wonderfull kids and I also love just getting dress as a women. I feel that living as just one person it will get kind of boring. Where or how can one escape and to where, being one? As being two one can always escape to the other..

susan lewis
11-18-2009, 08:26 PM
Yes, without a doubt

jessica27
11-18-2009, 08:34 PM
I think I would have to say yes also

Rianna Humble
11-18-2009, 08:41 PM

-- would you do it?

In a nanosecond

Ashley_in_Texas
11-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Absolutely, positively, without a doubt, NO.
I like myself the way I am. I enjoy being a crossdressing man. I love my wife dearly.
I would like to borrow the time machine to go back and pick the right lottery numbers, though.

JamieToo
11-18-2009, 10:06 PM
It woudl depend. If I could be a male to female crossdresser that passed as a beautiful girl, I would want to be male; however, if not, I would definitely want to be a girl.

Shannen
11-18-2009, 10:41 PM
No... where would I get my adrenaline rush?

MissAmy
12-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Maybe, just because women can shop freely while looking for new outfits, and without worry about someone seeing them.

curious5752
12-05-2009, 12:28 AM
I would say yes. Growing up a girl has it's own problems but I feel I would have done better as a girl.
Cathy

MelissaSue
12-05-2009, 12:52 AM
Yes, I would.

Char2233
12-05-2009, 01:03 AM
In a second, no questions asked

Nicola2876
12-09-2009, 04:07 PM
I don't have to think about it, YES!

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-09-2009, 04:16 PM

-- would you do it?

HELL yes! Where do I sign up? I'll take it. I don't care if I have to deal with a "memory wipe" and PMS and all the hormonal crap... I'd still take it. Although the ironic thing is, if I couldn't keep my memories of what it's been like living as a man, I'd probably end up as a girl who wishes she was a man.

Oh wait. Those are much, much more rare than men who wish they were women.

So yup, I'll take it.

Erica2Sweet
12-09-2009, 04:17 PM
I would do it, as long as I don't have to deal with having periods, PMS, hot flashes, menopause, etc, etc, etc....

Aww, you beat me to it. :)

lavistaa62
12-09-2009, 04:25 PM
I'm not enamored with the life most of my female contemporaries live- too much male dominance and dependency for my tastes (is that the man in me?) and of course I'm not attracted to males. It would be fantastic to give it shot though- I'm pretty sure it would be fantastic at least until the reality of everyday earning a living and such didn't interrupt the fun of being fem. Maybe in the future or in other cultures women have more say in the way their lives turn out but here in the US they aren't there yet- primarily due to social pressures. It would be really nice if a male presenting as a female were an alternative, sigh....

Amanda Styles
12-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Aside from what others here have expressed about deleting people from their present life, which is the same way I feel, I would jump in that time machine right now, and not look back. Full on girl mode.
But since H.G. Wells has not stopped by my house I will just have to work at enjoying life as it is. Maybe I'll get to come back in my next life as a female.

TabbyJames
12-09-2009, 07:49 PM
This one takes some thought but I would have to pass, I enjoy my male side, being a father, husband, handyman, but I also enjoy my female side. As it sits, I get both :):):) so why change it. The only thing better would be a zerophiliac with another zerophiliac. If you haven't seen it rent zerophilia, not a great movie but an incredibly wonderful dream.

krissy_toronto
12-09-2009, 07:49 PM
In all honesty... no take backs, life ends as I know it where I am right now?
YES!!!!!

Emma68
12-09-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm probably a much less experienced cross dresser than most of you and am quite happy as a straight male - I have no wish to transition at all. However, I really do think - no, I know - that given a completely free choice I would rather have been born a girl. Logic tells me that if I had I would know no different and take all the joys of femininity for granted. In fact I'd probably barely ever get changed out of my jeans.....

But I have no wife or children that I would regret missing out on in an alternative life and I think that emotionally I'm probably better suited to what society ascribes as the stereotypical female role. I like to talk about my emotions, I like to be the submissive partner in a relationship, I have no sense of direction and no interest in how things work :D (I stress here that I'm talking societal sterotypes - I don't for one moment mean to imply that there is merit in them :D) I'm not at all effiminate physically and most of my hobbies are typically male, but mentally I've always connected better with women. I think that I would have made a good woman. However, I'm not starting from there, I'm starting from here and that being so I'm happy being a male as long as I can slip into a female role from time to time.

Emma68
12-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Maybe I'll get to come back in my next life as a female.

Judging by your photo I would say that you already have!

Vicki-Z
12-09-2009, 09:23 PM
In a heartbeat!!! If only it could really happen. :cheer:

Vicki

Rachel Morley
12-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Knowing what I know now ... you bet I would. :)

NathalieX66
12-09-2009, 11:52 PM
This is my sincere honest answer:
I wish I faced up to the fact that I was a CD'er 10 years ago.....it would have made life so much more easy. I seriously thought I was transgender back then...but I was lost. Even now, I don't even know how to define that term.
I am that...whatever it means, but I like being a guy too, as well . There you have it.

I recently saw televangelist Pat Robertson on tv , who described certain young folks these days who don't know if they are male or female and can't make up their minds, and I just laughed.

All I know is this:
the grass always appears greener on the other side. Just wait till you get there and find out.

tinak415
12-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Absolutely! I was always jealous of my sister and her great clothes.

kellyanne
12-10-2009, 04:40 PM

-- would you do it?
No.

Trish
12-11-2009, 07:36 AM
Do I get to know what I know now, when the clock is turned back?

Sammy777
12-11-2009, 08:23 AM
hmmmm, let me thi..... done! Answers Yes :D

Laura_Stephens
12-11-2009, 09:38 AM
It would be a dream come true. Sign me up!

Amanda Styles
12-11-2009, 12:01 PM
Judging by your photo I would say that you already have!

Thanks Emma!,
No just a part time girl here and that pic is a year or so old.

aggi123
12-11-2009, 12:41 PM
hmmm that's a good question. I really don't know the answer to it! I wouldn't want to lose all the loved ones in my life. So i think i would say no.

carolinoakland
12-11-2009, 01:28 PM
without hesitation or question. YES!

MJ
12-11-2009, 02:48 PM

-- would you do it?

no because i am the total sum of my being. i would not me who i am today. and today i am a woman... it took 5 years to get here. i needed that experience i would not change a thing

jenna_woods
12-11-2009, 02:56 PM
don't have to think about it YES I would do it for sure

Spacey
12-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Loaded question. First off I said yes. But then I though how hard it is growing up. No mater what gender. I wouldn't wish that on myself for the second time. My life to this point has made me who I am and now I just need to figure out where I go next. Would be all for nothing if it turned out to be a paradoxical reversal.

Maddie22
12-11-2009, 06:29 PM
I wish this wish everyday! Yes, in a heart beat...I'd only hope to still meet all my great friends that I have now.

Marcie4you
12-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Absolutely!

Samantha43
12-11-2009, 09:44 PM
no!!!

gemsay32
12-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Nope.

Nicole Erin
12-11-2009, 11:07 PM
I don't know about that one - I certainly am not under any illusion that girls had things easy growing up.

I was the scrawny guy who got picked on often in school.

Looking back, if I was roughly the female equivelant of my male adolescence, I would probably have been the fat ugly little girl that got picked on, ended up knocked up at an early age with some guy who would have taken off, and been a mess by now.

We TG have this illusion that gorwing up female must be great, I would never think that. I think if anything, they had it harder.

You could be the nerdy guy or scrawny and no big deal but imagine the pressures young girls or women feel to be beautiful? Would you REALLY have wanted that?

bridget jones
12-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Without a doubt I would do it.I have dreamed about it for as long as I can remember.I wish I could find a genie in a bottle.

Dalece
12-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Yes In a heart Beat and a Half. Where is the time machine to do this ?

suspender
12-12-2009, 12:31 AM
No... That way I could not enjoy the thrill of crossdressing MTF. As said by Vicky Pollard in Little Britain, '..yeah, but no, but yeah, but no..' Im happy in my own skin. Maybe if reincarnation is an option I may think about it, but not in this lifetime - there is more crossdressing to do!

theresa
12-12-2009, 12:44 AM
Difficult question. My first inclination is to say absolutely yes. However women have much more difficult lives than we realize and I there are times when being a woman isn't what I might want. It might be better to be whom I am, able to enjoy the fun parts of femininity without the hard parts.

chriscosmos
12-12-2009, 01:43 AM
is that I would have been comfortable with being both sexes. I like being male and I like being female. I would have liked to have been female more often without feeling guilty. When I was young I met a person whose sex I could not figure out. I thought that was really cool. I'm too old for that now but that's what I would change. Be proud of being truly androgynous.

Sideways
12-12-2009, 08:14 AM
I probably would have gotten into a lot more trouble had that been the case. But still, I believe its fundamentally ingrained in me that I wouldn't feel right as either.

But even that being said, why not? It's not of the desire to leave my body or life, nor a longing to right wrongs or nostalgia of the past but rather the opportunity to gain new insights, to explore a new world. Would it come with regrets? I'm sure it would, but it's just something I don't think I could, would pass up.

Tracy_Victoria
12-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Deffinently No.

1. I'm quite happy as a man
2 starting again would not correct any mistakes in my life, but only lead to new ones (and new regrets) being created.
3. bar a few minor hiccups in my life (at this present time) I'm very lucky to have a loving partner and three sons I adore.

Lose that for a whim, I have no wish too.