PDA

View Full Version : Personal Epiphany

MelanieCA
11-16-2009, 05:40 PM
I keep trying to write this post in a way that doesn't sound corny, but I've come to the conclusion that it's not possible. So I'm writing it straight from the heart.

I had an interesting experience last week. In the time between awake and asleep, I had a vision. In this vision, a beautiful blonde Goddess appeared to me, smiled, and pointed to a place deep within my core, at the center of my being. I realized that I was looking at the inner me, the woman's soul that's living in this man's body. Suddenly, I felt a warm glow around me, feeling as if, for the first time in my life, I understood who I was, and that I was being given permission to love myself.

Since that moment, I've had an inner peace that is brand new to me. It's really hard to explain the exact emotion that I felt, or put this experience into words, which is why it's taken so long to write. But I wanted to share this with my friends here--I think you're a large part of why this happened. :hugs:

-Melanie-

kellycan27
11-16-2009, 05:46 PM
Self discovery.. isn't it wonderful. It's just how I describe my life living as a woman.. beautiful and quite fulfilling with a sense if inner peace and tranquility. I totally understand your feelings.
:hugs:

Kelly

meri
11-16-2009, 05:53 PM
Melanie,
I also, went deep inside and met my soul or essence if you will. My soul radiated back to me feelings of love with a very strong wave of femininity. I also experienced the feeling of joy and peace unlike anything I had ever experienced before. It was at that moment that my mind (my ego if you will) finally grasped the reason behind the interest in all things feminine.

Knowing that my soul or essence is essentially feminine in nature, I have no plans or interest in trying to become fully female on the outside. I assume things were arranged this way for a reason and perhaps my job is to balance the masculine and feminine.

It's nice to know I am not the only this has happened too, it's very profound! Thanks for sharing this!

Kathi Lake
11-16-2009, 05:55 PM
It's called acceptance. Contentment. Happiness. It is the feeling when a person either stops trying to be a person they're not or starts being the person they are. Congratulations!!

Kathi

shayleetv
11-16-2009, 06:19 PM
:love:Some of us are lucky to have stumbled onto this concept while the rest of us keep beating ourselves up. It is a wonderful feeling when you can accept yourself and live with the things that use to make you unhappy. I am 68 and for all my married life except for the last 6 years life in many ways sucked. Don't get me wrong there were some very fullfiling periods. At times they made up for the ones that sucked. I finally found that inner peace that has comes through acceptance. For me it was taking a chance of loosing everything in order to to gain more than I had. I have what I wanted and now I have more than I ever thought possible. Good luck to you Melanie and to everyone else!:love:

Karen564
11-16-2009, 06:31 PM
It's called acceptance. Contentment. Happiness. It is the feeling when a person either stops trying to be a person they're not or starts being the person they are. Congratulations!!

Kathi

Very well put...

I agree 100% It's a wonderful feeling once it comes..Like it's spiritual..

Congrats Melanie on your discovery!!

EveMarie
11-16-2009, 06:53 PM
Congratulations Melanie, so few of us can find such solace in our lives, I know I'm still searching, though coming closer to realizing the true me.

You go girl…

xox Evie :daydreaming:

bound_cd_bianca
11-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Thanks for sharing Melanie and I don't think it was corny sharing that .

VeronicaMoonlit
11-16-2009, 07:44 PM
I had an interesting experience last week. In the time between awake and asleep, I had a vision. In this vision, a beautiful blonde Goddess appeared to me, smiled, and pointed to a place deep within my core, at the center of my being. I realized that I was looking at the inner me, the woman's soul that's living in this man's body. Suddenly, I felt a warm glow around me, feeling as if, for the first time in my life, I understood who I was, and that I was being given permission to love myself.

You've seen Her too? I saw her ages ago, I think I was around 11 or so, she told me that she loved me no matter what and that she knew about "It" then she gave me a hug.

Since that moment, I've had an inner peace that is brand new to me.

One of the nicest dreams I ever had.

Veronica Rogers

geri-tg.
11-16-2009, 07:46 PM
I think it is be all about being at peace with the fact we crossdress and we are fine and can deal with our needs.

susie evans
11-16-2009, 08:38 PM
i think you are learning to accept your self life will become much easier for you now i wish you the best

:hugs:susie

sherri52
11-16-2009, 08:45 PM
You have now accepted the real you. Enjoy it for life and share your experiences with us.

docrobbysherry
11-16-2009, 08:49 PM
I've been waiting my entire life for a beautiful, blond goddess to visit me one nite!:daydreaming:

At one time, I thot my ex was her! But, I was SADLY mistaken!:sad:

Frédérique
11-16-2009, 11:27 PM
Since that moment, I've had an inner peace that is brand new to me. It's really hard to explain the exact emotion that I felt, or put this experience into words, which is why it's taken so long to write.

I had a similar dream years ago – it was so beautiful, I woke up crying tears of joy…:c9:

DaphneGrey
11-16-2009, 11:51 PM
:) Awesome Good for you!

sissystephanie
11-17-2009, 12:28 AM
Melanie, now you know who you are and why! I had a somewhat similar experience many years ago which has helped me adopt the attitude that I live by. I am me, and I dress to please me, not anybody else!

BTW, I was visited many times at night by a goddess, my wife.:heehee:

jazmine
11-17-2009, 12:52 AM
I remember when a similar thing happen to me. Isn't it GREAT! I just wish it would have happen sooner. I'm glad all that guilt and feeling ashamed, is behind me now.

Monica93304
11-17-2009, 02:24 AM
I remember when a similar thing happen to me. Isn't it GREAT! I just wish it would have happen sooner. I'm glad all that guilt and feeling ashamed, is behind me now.

Jazmine, I'm working on that whole "guilt thing" and "shame". I totally want to live my life as the girl I feel I am inside.

Melanie, thanks for sharing :hugs:

Paula Siemen
11-17-2009, 09:20 AM
That's wonderfull for you. I'm glad for you that you've found a comfortable place in life where your two worlds no longer clash.

I've come to know what I truely am in the past, however, my two worlds are yet at war. When left to my own devices and time, I have no problem being my feminine self and being out shopping, eating, drinking, going to a movie or whatever my desires are at the time. But around my family and my friends I still must lead the double life. It becomes such a burden that at times I can hardly bear it. My wife knows, and tolerates my dressing..no problem wearing panties 24/7 or a bra much of the time, but she does not want to see my full fem self or participate in my feminine side of life. My son is probably suspicious as he and his friends have gone through my closet and seen my feminine wardrobe and I'm sure he has passed the tale to others in the family. To date this has not been brought out in general knowledge and it causes me a lot of mental anguish.

Two lives...Wolds at War?????????????
Paula

Angie G
11-17-2009, 09:50 AM
What a nice storie Melanie.:hugs:
Angie

Kate Simmons
11-17-2009, 09:57 AM
The epiphany doesn't stop there it is ongoing. Those in tune with the Shakti energies understand what I mean.:)

MelanieCA
11-17-2009, 01:17 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I cannot express how wonderful it is to have a place where I can share this, and thank you all for sharing with me as well.

suchacutie
11-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Many above have said that a personal epiphany happens when we become true to ourselves, purging a piece of us that is troubled because it was designed by someone else to meet their expectations.

We sometimes don't even know they exist, these pieces, and simply realizing them for what they are is enough for us to be able to throw them out!

The are a cause for joy and calmness in our lives, and may we all continue to find them til we are totally at peace!

tina

melissacd
11-17-2009, 04:36 PM
Melianie,

I find that these epiphanies happen in stages. I just think that I know who I am when I feel and see new things that open me up to new aspects of myself. Each time it is a new exciting discovery that as time goes by becomes the norm and then I start to get unsettled and move on to the next self discovery. For the most part it feels better and better, but sometimes perhaps not so good. When it feels good I move more in that direction and when it feels just not right I check to see if there is a course correction required.

I guess what I am trying to say is that this thing that you had is not static, it will continue to change as life continues to change.

I wish you all the best on your journey.

Huggs
Melissa