PDA

View Full Version : Dream Dressing,am I alone

AmberLynn
11-16-2009, 05:54 PM
Ok so a night ago I was very tired and hungrey. i ate a microwave burrito and climbed into bed for what i thought would be an uneventful sleep. Threw the course of the night i had many strange dream's leading up to Dream dressing :drink:

I find my self in what i can only describe as a semi sleep filled world sorounded by pink fog "no pun's intended"

the fog clear's to a massive empty mall except for me and lady i have never seen before. Im in shock at this point as we are basicly unclothed with a light pink fog around are privet area's. I ask her where am I,she said welcome to dream dressing. Dream dressing i asked,she said i can see your in shock allow me to demenstraight. She closed her eye's and was enveloped in a flowy red dress and heel's :eek: she said you try, TRY WHAT! i wanted to wake up cause i was feaked out. she said relax and close your eye's so i did,and when i open them i was wearing a formal purple gown with classy strappy sandel's. well that was exciting and she was gone. has anyone ever had a wacked out dream like this or am i alone? and do you think that girl could of been a manisfestation of my true self trying to help me discover happniess? this is a wackey dream but i hope i get to return there one day

Kathi Lake
11-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Wow, I have had very interesting dreams after a microwave burrito, but not one as cool as this. :)

What was the brand of burrito?

Kathi

sissystephanie
11-16-2009, 05:58 PM
I can't say I have had a dream exactly like yours, but I sure have had plenty that involved dressing! In some of them I wore things that I really wanted to have as my own, including a wedding dress! Never did get that! I have been dressing for so long there aren't many experiences that I haven't had!

AmberLynn
11-16-2009, 06:07 PM
It was an el montey bean and chesse :heehee: the dream was so vivid it was like being awake with magical power's. that was some burrito :hugs:

Karren H
11-16-2009, 06:49 PM
Sounds fatening.... They make low cal buritos? Lol. I never dream about crossdressing... Figure I'm living my dressing dream... I do dream about hockey!! :)

Kathi Lake
11-16-2009, 06:50 PM
Now that's the quote of the day!!

". . . that was some burrito!"

:)

Kathi

sherri52
11-16-2009, 09:22 PM
I never remember my dreams but if I did you can bet I'd be dressed.

docrobbysherry
11-17-2009, 01:11 AM
U have to have an active imagination!:D

Something I'm NOT blessed with!:sad:

kimkat
11-17-2009, 02:53 AM
Interesting dream. I have had dreams of being dressed. At first, in those dreams I was hoping no one noticed that I was dressed and I was trying to find a place to change clothes. When I started to accept who I am as a crossdresser, whenever I dream of being dressed, even if I look fully male in my dream, I no longer feel embarressed or need to get away and hide.

Kim

silentone
11-18-2009, 09:55 AM
Sometimes when I'm alone at night it gives me nightmares, but on the occasions that I've had company it has thankfully stayed away.

joandher
11-18-2009, 05:11 PM
WOW it sounds great fun where can i get some of those microwave burritos in th U.K. to try , you never know i might even bump into you.

SERIOUSLY ive never had such a great dream,whish i had!!

:hugs: J-JAY

Ashley_in_Texas
11-18-2009, 10:04 PM
I'll be back in a few. Going to go get burritos.

AmberLynn
11-18-2009, 11:37 PM
Ate my last one tonight,im hopeing i can reproduce that dream,maybe this time i can enjoy it and not be so freaked out :daydreaming: