PDA

View Full Version : more shaving

Vera
07-27-2005, 06:03 PM
hi ... i've started shaving.. underarms... chest... privates...am starting to feel almost obsessed with the razor... want to do legs and arms but because its summer i cant... all i think about is running the razor over my skin... please help... my wife is not in favour of this and never has... i feel like i'm cheating on her by doing this .....

Tamara Croft
07-27-2005, 06:20 PM
What about waxing?? then you don't need a razor :D or how about an epilator, a bit more painful, but still... no need for a razor ;)

Vera
07-27-2005, 06:46 PM
i like being a male but in the last month all i want to is be more femin appearance..all i can think of is shaving more and more

Tamara Croft
07-27-2005, 06:51 PM
Well why doesn't your wife approve of it?? I mean I know some women like the masculine look and the hairy body etc, me personally, I can't stand it on a man. I told my SO (Tammy) a couple of weeks ago, that his hairs had to go, they are revolting.

Let me ask you this. Is your wife aware that you are a crossdresser?? and if so, does she actually know what it means, does she have all the information why you are a crossdresser?

Vera
07-27-2005, 07:10 PM
she knows i like to occasionally wear something of hers when we have sex.. but other than that its taboo... i once shaved my legs and never told her... but just lying with her in bed having her legs rub against mine was just total bliss...but now i want to do it all from the neck down.. and i;m afraid if i do this and she finds out.. she will freek out...

Tamara Croft
07-27-2005, 07:14 PM
Well the only advice I can give you is to talk to her about it. Tell her your reasons why you want to shave. Maybe show her some of the posts on this forum, you have to educate her, or she will always be against it.

Priscilla1018
07-27-2005, 09:53 PM
Well the only advice I can give you is to talk to her about it. Tell her your reasons why you want to shave. Maybe show her some of the posts on this forum, you have to educate her, or she will always be against it.

You are so right,Education is the key,

Tristen Cox
07-28-2005, 02:59 AM
If you're already shving the upper half then it is kind of silly not to go the full deal. If she's cool with the upper half then ask her what really is turning her off about the lower shaving. Just a thought. Good luck.

Jamie M
07-28-2005, 04:07 AM
Of course there is always the possibility that , although you haven't told her about your crossdressing yet , she has a fair idea anyway .

I would suggest that before you just go ahead and do it anyway , you talk it over with your wife and see how she really feels and why . She may be very confused and wondering if it's the first step to wanting GRS .

What it comes down to is how much you value your wife over your femme side . Sorry don't mean to bring a downer to the conversation just my 0.02

hope it all works out for you , let us know how you get on