PDA

View Full Version : Oh My Oh My is my BRA showing.........

Rebecca Jayne
11-16-2009, 07:17 PM
Its been a long day, carprt cleqning, building bridges, viqducts, walking the dogs in the cold NOVEMBER sleet wind.

Ya know what, THIS FEELS GOOD.
I am wearing a white tee, Black bra (kinda trampy)
Ok its dark and the lights are on,
but hey I like a little risque around the house.
Doing laundry bras and panties , watching TV this & THAT
BUT i love to see a bra showing through ever so slightly,

Don't you?

Maybe a bright red lipstick will complete the mood. :yahoo:

sherri52
11-16-2009, 09:16 PM
I've done the same thing with an orange bikini showing through my "T".

jenna_woods
11-16-2009, 09:20 PM
I have done the same thing, I always clean in heals also, I love black bras

AmberLynn
11-16-2009, 10:18 PM
I went underdressed to my mother's for sunday dinner. My sister brushed aginst me in the kitchen and i know she felt my bra :eek: but yea the look of a bra under your shirt is smexy i think

Kari Lynn Franks
11-16-2009, 10:25 PM
I went underdressed to my mother's for sunday dinner. My sister brushed aginst me in the kitchen and i know she felt my bra :eek: but yea the look of a bra under your shirt is smexy i think

did she say anything or give you any looks? my bro-in-laws kids thinks its funny to pop aunt franks bra lol

AmberLynn
11-16-2009, 10:41 PM
Oh yes,i caught the "look" luckly she did not say,why are you wearing a bra :haha: she thirve's to humailte me "you would think at 27 she would find a new hobby"

atleast she didnt relize i had a pair of low cut woman's levi's on with the matching black pantie's. hmmm,I wonder if she will try black mailing me with that at a later time

gabe
11-17-2009, 02:46 AM
I am a runner. My T-shirts are mostly white with some prints. I love the peek-a-boo effect of a wet T-shirt over a bra.

DaisyG
11-17-2009, 05:40 AM
I like the outline of a bra and its straps showing thru just enough to know it's there. It IS sexy in a mostly understated way. Another virtue; a visible bra outline preserves a needed bit of femininity about androgynous attire :)

I also love the dressy sheer blouses that were in style 25 and more years ago, where the bra was really visible, not just playing peek-a-boo. I felt those blouses were really sexy in a classic way. Especially the ones that buttoned up the back. As visible as it was, you really cared about how your bra looked. I feel fortunate to have preserved two of those blouses (and that they still fit me!). They make me feel exquisitely feminine. :o

On the other side of the coin, I hate the way it has become accepted nowadays, even considered stylish, to have bare bra straps showing - - like out in plain sight. Tank tops with wide necklines and bras with narrow set straps. Tacky. Tacky!! No class at all. :thumbsdn:

Daisy