PDA

View Full Version : Pagent

Mandie0443
11-17-2009, 03:39 AM
Have any of u ever thought about being in a beauty pagent or anything like this. I Thank it would be fun to do some day when I pass good.

Kate Simmons
11-17-2009, 06:06 AM
Well it's nice to get all gussied up but I hate competetive stuff. Takes the fun out of everything.:)

Karren H
11-17-2009, 09:58 AM
I'm with Erika... And what chance does an old guy in a dress have anyway!! Now if there were a race!! Enfemme.. On ice skates!! Now your talking something I'd compete in! :).

Tina Dixon
11-17-2009, 10:00 AM
I would win hands down any ways:battingeyelashes:

Taylor186
11-17-2009, 10:05 AM
Pageant (2008) is a fun look at treacherously competitive drag pageants. A must watch if you think you want to compete some day.

Available for instant streaming to your computer from Netflix, and I'm sure available elsewhere too.

Karren H
11-17-2009, 10:10 AM
I would win hands down any ways:battingeyelashes:

Only if all the judges were Red Wings fans!!

docrobbysherry
11-17-2009, 11:40 AM
My very FIRST time out dressed, I was told Sherry should have entered the "Costume" competition!:eek:

But, was glad I didn't! Because Sherry doesn't WEAR costumes, she IS costumes!:heehee:

Lorileah
11-17-2009, 12:18 PM
Well of course, silly. I would like be all like beautiful and like cute and stuff up there and then like the other girls would be like looking at me and thinking "she is so pretty, I don't like stand a chance" and they would be like all next to me wanting me to be like their friend and I would be like sure we can hang but really I would be like thinking "Loser":loser: and they would like be so happy but I would like be scoping their boyfriends and stuff and the judges would love my swimsuit and then I would like get a contract for like 80 million dollars with Sports Illustrated and then like some famous actor like Brad Pitt, but he's gay you know, or Liam Neeson would like ask me out and then we would be married and I would like spend my whole day at the country club flirting with like the pool boy.

Oh yeah and I would work for like world peace too

Persephone
11-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Oh yeah and I would work for like world peace too

Whirled peas?

AllieSF
11-17-2009, 04:11 PM
Karren: I am sure that the Red Wing judges would enforce the Pittsburgh high heeled figure skate attire very strictly while carrying a Cosmo without spilling it!

joank
11-17-2009, 04:14 PM
Look up womanless pagent on the net. They are out there, usually for a worthy cause.

Catina
11-17-2009, 04:15 PM
Hi Mandie! Your avatar looks lovely. This last halloween was my own "beauty pagent" LOL Where's your pic album ? ;-)

SweetCaroline
11-17-2009, 04:18 PM
I have friends who have been in transgendered pageants before, and one T-girl friend who was even in a mainstream pageant at a Harley Davidson event :eek: .

I haven't been in a true beauty contest type event myself, but I have been in a fashion show, an alternative (fetish) fashion pageant (that was more for fun) and was a finalist in a drag contest earlier this year.

So to answer your question, yes.

Princess Chantal
11-17-2009, 04:23 PM
I could see myself entering a Ms. Gio's pageant one of these years.... Committing the time to be successfull in accomplishing the duties involved is the challenge that has to be figured out first

Joanne f
11-17-2009, 04:33 PM
I was entered into a parade once at a local vets place , it was just for mongrel dogs :heehee:

Melissa_Z
11-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Pageant (2008) is a fun look at treacherously competitive drag pageants. A must watch if you think you want to compete some day.

Available for instant streaming to your computer from Netflix, and I'm sure available elsewhere too.

Yes! I agree. I just watched this via netflix. It is a really well done documentary. Holy Cow do those girls have some killer outfits!?! Albeit Expensiiiiive ....

I totally wanted to do drag for like a week after I watched it. OK .... maybe more than a week ;)

Mel

5150 Girl
11-17-2009, 08:54 PM
I thik I would like to try it atleast once.
My SO wants to enter me in som arrund here, and maybe, if all goes well, take me to some big city pagents.