PDA

View Full Version : What's your sign & How it relates to you dressing

Danielle Gee
11-17-2009, 05:08 PM
Hi Girls: I am a Leo, Leos are out-going (overbearing?) and always want to run the show. This is generally true in my case also

When I'm dressed however I tend to be somewhat meek and submissive....I love to play the role of Housewife, or evan a maid. In other words exactly opposite my male demeaner.

So fess up girls, whats your sign and how does it fit your male and female persona......Are you the same in both modes, or different?

Love ya all: Danielle:love:

Rianna Humble
11-17-2009, 05:20 PM
I've never much believed in Horror Scopes but I recently took a test on facebook to see whether my personality matched my star sign because a GG friend asked me to.

The result was that I am not deemed to be a typical Aquarius. I haven't tried it as Le Rosbif because he doesn't believe in those things.

However, I was quite impressed by one of the pronouncements of the related horror scope. It told me that I would relate particularly well to my friends (sic).

Jessica Who
11-17-2009, 05:27 PM
I'm a Scorpio but that's all I know ;)

Jennifer Silverstone
11-17-2009, 05:36 PM
Aquarius. Very typical too!

Karren H
11-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Aries... And I don't know how that relates to my life let alone crossdressing..

Kerigirl2009
11-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Sagitarrious on my male side, but here however I am considered a Scorpio becasue I moved my Birthday back. I don't know what they mean however But I read the horoscopes everyday and every now and again it seems to make sense. Does that make sense.:)

Leslie Langford
11-17-2009, 05:57 PM
I'm a Gemini...why does this not surprise me :):heehee:?

I'm not a big believer in horoscopes either, but I remember reading somewhere that research has shown that Geminis do appear to be disproportionately well represented among crossdressers :thumbsup:.

Sandy Banks
11-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Gemini...........dual personalities.....makes sense to me:hugs:

jessica27
11-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Virgo- shy... So true because im still in the closet

AmberLynn
11-17-2009, 06:55 PM
taurus here,but im far from stubborn :tongueout

renee k
11-17-2009, 07:13 PM
Libra, Like things that are pleasing to the eye!

sherri52
11-17-2009, 07:19 PM
exactly on the cusp of aquarius and pisces within a couple of minutes. My character follows both. What it has to do with dressing, I have no idea.

Kate Simmons
11-17-2009, 07:22 PM
Well if you believe that stuff, I'm Gemini which is kind of a "no brainer" right? I'm pretty much the same person in either mode now that I've integrated the feelings. Funny thing is before that my femme side was the "badass" and my guy side the "meek one". Go figure.:)

SusanMarie
11-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Scorpio...

Veronica 1
11-17-2009, 07:59 PM
I am a Taurus-Gemini cusp. Does that mean that both of my sides are stubborn?

dilane
11-17-2009, 08:47 PM
Libra here. I had to look this up but here goes:

Traditional Libra Traits ...

Diplomaitic and urbane (of course)
Romantic and charming (natch)
Easygoing and sociable (that would be me)
Idealistic and peaceable (yup)

On the dark side....

Indecisive and changeable (let me think about it ... on the one hand...)
Gullible and easily infuenced (isn't astrology the greatest??)
Flirtatious and self-indulgent (without a doubt)

Fran Moore
11-17-2009, 09:31 PM
or Leo as well Danielle, but never submissive. Not big into Astrology either, but I always like it when my horoscope points in a good direction! :D

TJ Tresa
11-17-2009, 09:50 PM
I'm a Tarus and I haven't noticed any change when I'm dressed or when I'm not.

MissyW
11-17-2009, 09:51 PM
I am a Scorpio but I don't know how it relates....

kinky_caitlin
11-17-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm a Gemini

Wendy Green
11-17-2009, 10:00 PM
I'm a Gemini. Me too.

Billie1
11-17-2009, 11:40 PM
Leo -
And in male mode, a very typical Leo, at that.
Gotta be "King of the Jungle".

But in femme, I am very willing (and find quite enjoyable) to give up the lead, and be relaxed, comfortable. No competitiveness here.

Quite an interesting turnabout, now that I think about it.

Teri Jean
11-17-2009, 11:42 PM
Pisces and it is not only the most popular definition but the sign is simular to this web forum's logo. Don't figure. lol

Teri

Frédérique
11-18-2009, 12:32 AM
What's your sign & How it relates to you dressing...
Hi Girls: I am a Leo, Leos are out-going (overbearing?) and always want to run the show.

Now, tell me – if you hadn’t read that somewhere, would you come up with this assessment yourself? Do you wish to “run the show” at all times, or only when you tap into your inherent Leo-ness? I think one can take on any personality or characteristic, depending on one’s level of vanity, but you have to question where this stuff comes from – how about the constellations that didn’t make it to the “Big Time?” I apologize for my skepticism, but it isn’t associated with my particular sign – see below…

I'm not a big believer in horoscopes either, but I remember reading somewhere that research has shown that Geminis do appear to be disproportionately well represented among crossdressers

I’m a Gemini, but I was a preemie, so I should’ve been a Cancer. Let’s see what the “experts” say about astrological traits…

How about Gemini?
Adaptable and versatile: I suppose, to a point…
Communicative and witty: Somewhat witty, but I’m not a talker…
Intellectual and eloquent: Only here…:heehee:
Youthful and lively: Huh?
Nervous and tense: No
Superficial and inconsistent: No – definitely not superficial.
Cunning and inquisitive: Cunning -- no, inquisitive – yes.

How about Cancer?
Emotional and loving: Yes
Intuitive and imaginative: Yes
Shrewd and cautious: Yes
Protective and sympathetic: Yes
Changeable and moody: Yes
Overemotional and touchy: Yes
Clinging and unable to let go: Yes

There you have it – I was born under the wrong sign, but I’ll gladly use the Gemini “two selves” angle as a convenient excuse any time my personality is questioned, in lieu of factual discourse…
BTW, it goes without saying that you need to be emotional, loving, imaginative, cautious, protective and sympathetic to be a crossdresser...;)

Mindymaycd
11-18-2009, 12:47 AM
one more scorpio

sterling12
11-18-2009, 12:59 AM
I think virtually all of The Capricorns don't believe in Astrology Nonsense. But, I'll put in a plug just so we who are born during "The Shank of Winter," can at least be represented. We are normally way too busy controlling and manipulating events and individuals from behind The Throne, to ever mess with this sort of stuff! Me, I'm just a Maverick.

Peace and Love, Joanie

P.S. What I see so far, is about like that claim of CD Left-Handedness. You are going to have to look a lot further to find a "commonality." Astrological Signs aren't The Answer.

marny
11-18-2009, 01:01 AM
Libra .Delane hit all but one. Libra's difficulty in finishing things and i am guilty most of the time. Not today though.Cleared my desk of 5 weeks work. whooyee! Went and bought some makeup to celebrate! :D

Daphne Renee
11-18-2009, 01:05 AM
Cancer but not sure how it relates though.

Diane Smith
11-18-2009, 01:50 AM
I am an Aquarius, but don't sense any connection between that and my gender presentation ...

- Diane

Monica93304
11-18-2009, 02:34 AM
Libra here. I had to look this up but here goes:

Traditional Libra Traits ...

Diplomaitic and urbane (of course)
Romantic and charming (natch)
Easygoing and sociable (that would be me)
Idealistic and peaceable (yup)

On the dark side....

Indecisive and changeable (let me think about it ... on the one hand...)
Gullible and easily infuenced (isn't astrology the greatest??)
Flirtatious and self-indulgent (without a doubt)

Right on the money for me. :eek:

Maddie
11-18-2009, 05:41 AM
Gemini

there is 2 of me:hugs:

Sara Jessica
11-18-2009, 07:14 AM
Gemini, one twin happens to be a girl ;)!!!

erickka
11-18-2009, 07:19 AM
Leo -
And in male mode, a very typical Leo, at that.
Gotta be "King of the Jungle".

But in femme, I am very willing (and find quite enjoyable) to give up the lead, and be relaxed, comfortable. No competitiveness here.

Quite an interesting turnabout, now that I think about it.

This girl's got my number! I'm the exact same way!

dutch-anita
11-18-2009, 07:45 AM
I'm a cancer, mommy's girl..... very female like and I love it

baby beluga
11-18-2009, 07:52 AM
pisces and it doesn't

Elizebeth
11-18-2009, 08:36 AM
Aries, Do not see much of a conetion with ant part of my life and the sighn.

Jilmac
11-18-2009, 10:16 AM
I'm a Picses but I haven't a clue if my astrological sign affects either personna.

Sarah Doepner
11-18-2009, 12:39 PM
I clipped some comments from a web horoscope and have added my own observations.

Cancer can use the hard outer shell of your home as your protection. Typically, your sensitive Cancer can hold your feelings quietly behind your own walls.

Yep, that's where I feel the safest and dress the most.

Cancer can hold onto things, especially from the past. Cancer are fiercely loyal and have a difficult time letting go.

Is it talking about that paisley empire waist dress from 1973 that I have in the basement?

What appears to be a retreat to others can be your best aggressive tactic. Find someone you can trust and share your feelings.

I hide in the outside world and I think I've found people to trust here at Crossdressers.com

Element: Water
Water symbolizes emotion, seeks its own level and will flow until it has found it. Sometimes we cannot put words to our feelings.

Sorry, I seem to be able to find word all the time.

Fourth House: Home and Family
The Fourth House is related to the mother. It is where we are nurtured, and takes in not only our real mother, but all those who nurture us. It is where we retreat from the noise of the outer world.

Mom was my role model, no doubt. And regardless of what I wear I am the nurturing type. I love to get away from the clamour of the world and just relax in the quiet sometimes at home.

Key Planet: Moon
The Moon is always changing. To man and woman alike, the Moon is the key to our feelings and our emotional cycles.

And trying on 12 different skirts whenever I get a new top?

Cancer Greatest Strength: Your ability to nurture others

Let me know if I ever say anything mean or that's hurtful. I didn't intend to.

Cancer Possible Weakness: Fear of the past repeating in the future

And this might explain why I feel the need to shop for new things all the time. I'd hate to be seen wearing the same thing twice.
All that being said, I don't believe in horoscopes and believe we could apply what we want from any sign to our behaviors.

Shadeauxmarie
11-18-2009, 12:50 PM
I am an unbeliever when it comes to Astrology. My home town newspaper includes a statement at the end of the Horoscope column which I believe is appropos: "This information is intended for entertainment use only. It is not based in scientific fact."

However, I also believe that your reality is based on your perception. Thus, if you believe fictional traits assigend to you on the basis of the time of your birth lead to your crossdressing, then you could be right.

Samantha Kelsey
11-18-2009, 01:10 PM
The twins, need I say more!

Amy Hepker
11-18-2009, 02:25 PM
Aries here, but I fit more of the female Aries than the male Aries.

Margot
11-18-2009, 03:20 PM
Quite a few Gemini's like me. Figures
Should I start believing?
:doh:
Margot

Tomara
11-18-2009, 03:44 PM
I am also an Aquarius , but don't know that it has anything to do with my cross dressing.
Tomara

Ruth
11-18-2009, 03:45 PM
I knew a 'real' astrologer once and he was very dismissive of the 12 zodiacal signs that everybody follows in the newspaper horoscopes.
He reckoned the stars and planets had their prime influence on you at the hour of your birth, so what really matters is the configuration of the various heavenly bodies at that one point in time: also the planets have a greater influence than the stars (being much nearer). Most people have no idea which planet was in the ascendant at the hour of their birth (that includes me).
I'm not sure whether I believe in it or not, but I'm ready to believe that newspaper horoscopes are complete tosh.

charlytuna
11-18-2009, 08:18 PM
scorpio for me I read them sometimes but don't understand thematall by the way what does scorpio mean I'm a crab, the kids think so

lavistaa62
11-18-2009, 08:25 PM
This is a clue, but not an answer- I'm from the beautiful cusp of the Signs of the Zodiac and can be of two signs- as indeed I am.

Samantha Girl
11-18-2009, 09:09 PM
I'm a Scorpio ;) I kinda believe in the signs, I don't know that my horoscope's ever right though.

Ummm, they say that Scorpio's have a lot going on under the surface. Very passionate and very mysterious. Sounds right to me :p

I'm a bit more outgoing as Samantha then as a guy for sure. Whether that's because I'm a Scorpio I have no idea ;)

cassandra006
11-18-2009, 10:03 PM
Me the twin :hugs: Gemini - one of my twin must be girl i feel i have very strong feminine side however in boy mode i "look" totally "normal"

most Gemini don't give a crap about signs but i do ....
to think abut my sign relation to my cross dressing .....

Gemini Likes...

* Excitement - dressing up is exciting to me lol
* Communicating - i come out to my family w/o surprise
* Adventures - its an adventure going out and exciting so i did!!
* Learning - I love learning about how to dress and how to act like woman
* News & gossip - not sure this is has anything to do with it
* Writing - in boy mode
* Travel - in boy mode
* Gadgets - I love luxury cars with lots gadgets both mode

Dislikes...

* Wasting time - i dont like going to cosco with huge line at check out
* Repetitiveness - i cant do office job doing same thing over and over again
* Immorality - i hate people throwing trash around during high school
* Hypocrisy - yes i hate that
* Seriousness - dressing up is alot less serious for sure
* Being analyzed - dont like being "read' in public
* Narrow-mindedness - Dont like people think nagative about cding or anything alike

NathalieX66
11-18-2009, 10:44 PM
I'm a Cancer......either that makes me rather crabby, which I really can be.

Susan.
11-18-2009, 11:07 PM
Aquarius

Lori Lee
11-23-2009, 03:06 PM
I am a Gemini also. Guess that answers some questions.:thumbsup:

AlisonRenee
11-23-2009, 03:13 PM
Aquarius, but the sign I like best is "dresses and skirts 1/2 off"

AllieSummers
11-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Aries

Here is what an Aries woman is supposed to be like. It is actually pretty close. :)

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE:

* The Women born in this sun sign are of medium height. The body is muscular and is not very soft and plump.
* The head is broad at the temples and narrow at the chin. Eyes have brown or grey shade .The eyebrows are bushy.
* The neck and the face of Aries women are longish and the skin is of very good texture.

MENTAL ATTITUDE:

* Arian woman is ambitious and bold. Her actions are impulsive and she definitely believes in work. Highly optimistic by nature she exerts to attain what she wants in life.
* However some times rashness of action is also seen. You are not afraid of people and situations and can take on any enemy. You are short tempered and do not realize your weaknesses but may repent it later.

GENERAL NATURE:

* You are full of energy and do not escape from responsibility that is given to you. Arian women are generally truthful and it is very difficult for them to keep a secret. Frankness and open mindedness are their two very special attributes. She is not submissive in nature.
* Women born in Aries sign have the ability to take quick actions and decisions.
* They seldom like to take suggestions from others and ultimately act according to their own will.
* You are best fitted to guide, control and govern others.

HEALTH:

* Though Aries born women are of generally good health but few scars on the face and accidents (minor and major) are not uncommon amongst them.
* You may suffer from headaches, burns, inflammatory diseases, high fever, colic pains, paralysis, insomnia, pimples, ringworm's, migraine, small pox etc.
* You should rest and sleep and have high protein food and fresh vegetables. You must do regular meditation so that your extra energy is channelized positively.

MONEY:

* The money front for Arian women is not stable. You will earn a lot by your effort and shall spend it in rash and impulsive purchases.
* Investments made by Aries do not not pay well because of lack of planning. You should not make an investment decision impulsively, but after carefully studying all the pros & cons & taking expert opinion.

ROMANCE & SEX LIFE:

* Due to extra energy, Aries females always love to have male company. Unlike other women you want to be a leader in love life also. You have the initiative to make the first move in a relationship.
* An Arian woman can make her man understand her motives and shall be happy when he reacts to them. The best a man can do in a relationship with you is to resist your impact as much as he can.
* You can have a long relationship with a man that you can be proud of and show to the world like a trophy.
* A highly passionate female that you are , you like to be a leader in the foreplay also. Playing with hair delights you most.
* Every part above the neck is your hot spot.

MARRIAGE:

* In married life, either you will have such a good adjustment with your husband that makes all other women jealous of you or on the reverse side you will behave in a manner that cuts short the relationship.
* The reason for the above is that you can not be cowed down by your partner even for a short period of time. You cannot see your husband praising anybody else in your presence.
* The Arian woman being a little aggressive, only very calm and tactful husband can deal with them. Otherwise the married life will face rough weather.
* You should try to keep your temper tied down and see reason before getting angry.

CAUTION:

* A word of caution for you "Avoid hot spicy non - vegetarian foods and be in plenty of air and outdoor life". That shall help in keeping your cool..

LUCKY DAYS, NUMBERS & COLORS:

* Lucky days are Tuesday, Saturday and Fridays.
* Lucky color is blue.
* Lucky numbers are 9, 8 and 6.

RECOMMENDED GEMSTONES:

* You can wear Red coral, Ruby and Yellow sapphire. The gem should be of a vibrant aura and should never have been worn before. The weight has to be decided as per your body weight and age.

Kisses,

Allie