PDA

View Full Version : Nobdy cares, really...

5150 Girl
11-17-2009, 08:50 PM
So a dog mauled my wrist the other day, so I couldn't cook tonigt. My SO had a fever, and isn't feeling well, so she couldn't do it either.
All I wanted to do was relax and heel today. I wore a blue jean skirt, toupe pantyhose, and klunky heels, and the wig from my avatar, which is kind of androgenous.
I am also quite unshaven about the face, and am in a NASCAR t-shirt. (no bra/forms)
The SO say's to me "you wanna run and get us a pizza". yea ok, but I didn't feel like chnging, so I threw on some eyeliner, and went.
Yea, I got a couple looks, but nobody seemed to really care. In fact, there were 2 women in there to sell perfume to the girls that worked there, and one of them turned to me and started a sales pitch.

EveMarie
11-17-2009, 08:53 PM
Well… what did it smell like, did you buy any? screw the pizza, girl we're talkin' perfume here:D

5150 Girl
11-17-2009, 08:57 PM
As tempting as it was, I had to pass. I only had the $5 for the food.
Untill I get the with the band, or find some other work, I can't be spending for "want to" items

So a dog mauled my wrist the other day, so I couldn't cook tonigt.

which brings up another point,,, it's a bi**h typing 1 handed!!!!

EveMarie
11-17-2009, 09:15 PM
I know I type with two fingers and even then have to spellcheck everything, I'm screwed if I break a finger or something:doh:

Lorileah
11-17-2009, 11:35 PM
how can you sell perfume in a pizza place? Doesn't everything smell like pizza? :)

docrobbysherry
11-17-2009, 11:50 PM
how can you sell perfume in a pizza place? Doesn't everything smell like pizza? :)

Maybe they had multi aromas; sausage, pepperoni, and mushroom!?
Which mite help explain the dog attacks, too!:eek:

Nicole Erin
11-17-2009, 11:56 PM
Well… what did it smell like, did you buy any? screw the pizza, girl we're talkin' perfume here:D

I can almost see your facial expressions as you said that :heehee:

NOW -
Dog bite - yeah they suck but very very seldom does a dog have rabies.
I got bit by one last week, the thing was, it was a small dog, it attacked me first, so I just started swining at it and kicking, it was kind of fun.

No one cares - Yeah pretty much true, once in a while there might be some moron who is probably named "skeeter" who might talk shit but most people either dont care or don't say anything. Acting confident helps, or if you at least act like nothing is happening, it is cool.

Perfume - Well, hmm... was it one of those sales people who has designer fragarance at deep discounts? Seen those before

5150 Girl
11-18-2009, 11:30 AM
the perfume sales people were customers trying to sell to the employees of the pizza place, while they waited on their order. But yea, I can see the smell of pizza drowning out most everything else arround it.
Hmmm,,, I could see myslef in pepperonie pizza perfume.
Oh yea, the dog,,, Big boy, German shepard mix.....

Joanne f
11-18-2009, 02:35 PM
Do you mean no one noticed and asked you about the----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- wrist :heehee:

5150 Girl
11-19-2009, 11:57 AM
Not really, no... Then again, I just have a bunch of those butterfly bandaids on (in stead of stiches) I guess they want dogbites to seap. Then i have those coverd with regular fleshs-tone bandaids. Yes, the buterflies stick our past the bandaids a bit,but i's still an ok camaflaoge job