PDA

View Full Version : why i havent been heard from in awhile.......

MELISSA2U
11-17-2009, 10:46 PM
hi all,it has been over 4 months since ya'all have heard from me.here is the reason why:
i had left staying with alice, and returned to california,only to be attacked physically multiple times,and the people whom guarnteed me a safe house to reside in ,well it wasnt like they said.i wound up being stalked by the same person within 6 days of my arrival to california.then is when my troubles increased by multiples.law enforcement was not of assistance, even though state law states they can not sexually discriminate, an law enforcement officerdid,and this was a total headache.i used to walk with a cane,now i am forced to walk with the assistance of a walker.the injuries sustained to my back was bad.even though i had access to a computer for about a week, i can sit at the computer for only short periods of time.i am back staying with a friend in the midwest.anyhow i will try to write from time to time,but i ll be resting more than i used to.
melissa

Jessinthesprings
11-17-2009, 11:37 PM
oh dear. I guess that shows the place where you think is safe is far more danngerous than the one you thought would be treatening. Thankfully the people who act violently are a minority. i wish you the best of luck and hope you feel better.

Andi
11-21-2009, 02:04 AM
Welcome back Melissa,

I'm so sorry to hear of your misfortunes in California. I hope your injuries are not permanent and that you mend quickly. The human race never ceases to amaze me. Some people can be so loving, caring, sharing and others can be so downright brutal and malicious - yet all the same species. I really stress over the ever declining behavior of folks and wonder when or if the senseless acts of violence will ever cease. Glad you are back in a safer place. :hugs: