PDA

View Full Version : Wish List

Skirtboy
07-27-2005, 08:33 PM
Why don't we post our top ten fantasy articles of clothing and/or top fantasy outfits? In other words, what would you like to own, and how would you put it together. Pictures preferred. I'll start looking and post in a bout an hour or so. Then we can vote on them or something.

ronna
07-27-2005, 10:13 PM
You first, Skirtboy.
Pictures preferred.

Skirtboy
07-30-2005, 08:32 PM
Ok. I've been away for a while because my DSL modem died unexpectedly and I had to wait for a service call. Remember that this is a wish list, so I don't have any of this. Pictures to follow.

Daphnie-Duck
07-30-2005, 08:40 PM
I only have a top two at the moment. They are posted in a thread identical to this one:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12070

--
Daphnie

Skirtboy
07-30-2005, 09:12 PM
This is the #1 item on my list, and, potentially, the most difficult to obtain.

Schoolgirl outfit (http://us.f3.yahoofs.com/users/42ec316bzf5dd57b1/6419/__sr_/20e8.jpg?phXYD7CBSv7yF.Qq)

This last year my school district began phasing in school uniforms. My high school also housed the grade school advanced classes, and I remember looking at the girls in the hall with extreme jealousy.

janetmellor
08-18-2005, 03:02 AM
1) To go shopping in my own town and at my leisure browse though all the lingerie without having the feeling of people watching me.
2) To be able to try on dresses and skirts to make sure every thing I buy fits me, and to ask the opinion of a shop assistant if she thinks the dress I am trying on suits me.
3) To be able to tell all my family and friends my feminine desires and needs
4) To go to the beach peel off my clothes and lie in the sun wearing a swimsuit or bikini.
5) To go to my local bar dressed up in my finest and most feminine clothes, then sit down with all the other girls in the bar and hope they ask me to go out on the town with them.
6) To have someone to confide in and tell all my secrets to.
7) And finally to find a bra that actually fits me properly, nearly every bra I buy seems eithe to tight or not tight enough around the bust. No matter what sixing chart I use I can never get it right. The most comfortable bra I have is the one in the picture I use.

Love Janet xxx

Samantha Jane
08-18-2005, 04:59 AM
Hi Janet,

I guess Skirtboy is having great difficulty deciding on the other nine items in the wish list. :D

I have many wishes that I don't think will ever happen, but there is one with which I hope will come about some day and that's number 5 on your list.

A girlie night out on the town. :dance: :cheer: