PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing fantasy driving a car

pedal83
11-18-2009, 01:28 PM
i wanted to ask everyone a question ..fantasy.....if you could get dressed up...what type of car would you want to drive ....would it be a sick shift or auto and how would you be dressed and what type of shoe would you have on

AmberLynn
11-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Look a little excited pedal :heehee: Ill break the ice

If i was able to got out enfem and drive any car on the planet,I would drive a 1957 chevy convertable in a flowy short summer dress with a high pony tail and some decent white sandel's. I would prefer a manual tran's and a big block 350 bored out to like a 420 "i like fast car's"

:ps the car would have to be orignal paint red top white bottom and good tires

pedal83
11-18-2009, 01:55 PM
has anyone ever crossdressed and driven a triumph tr6 or know someone who has would love to hear the story

Elizebeth
11-18-2009, 01:56 PM
Not a Tr6 but a Spitfire

Kerigirl2009
11-18-2009, 01:57 PM
:) Well for me it is simple my dream car (that I could someday buy) is a 1988 1/2 Toyota Supra Targa Top 2+2 in midnight blue

I had the opportunity once to test drive one and because I was at the porsche dealer they would not allow me to drive it (I was 18 at the time)

But with the top off I would most definately drive it en femme too if I could find one now.

Now for an unachievable car it would be a Lamborghini Countach you know the car the existed before it was bought by chrysler or some other company. And yes I would drive that with my hair flying in the wind and my sequined sunglasses oh yea can you see it now.:)

pedal83
11-18-2009, 02:06 PM
Not a Tr6 but a Spitfire tell me th story and what were you wearing

sounds nice
Look a little excited pedal :heehee: Ill break the ice

If i was able to got out enfem and drive any car on the planet,I would drive a 1957 chevy convertable in a flowy short summer dress with a high pony tail and some decent white sandel's. I would prefer a manual tran's and a big block 350 bored out to like a 420 "i like fast car's"

:ps the car would have to be orignal paint red top white bottom and good tires

thats a turn on
:) Well for me it is simple my dream car (that I could someday buy) is a 1988 1/2 Toyota Supra Targa Top 2+2 in midnight blue

I had the opportunity once to test drive one and because I was at the porsche dealer they would not allow me to drive it (I was 18 at the time)

But with the top off I would most definately drive it en femme too if I could find one now.

Now for an unachievable car it would be a Lamborghini Countach you know the car the existed before it was bought by chrysler or some other company. And yes I would drive that with my hair flying in the wind and my sequined sunglasses oh yea can you see it now.:)

sherri52
11-18-2009, 02:13 PM
I had a triumph spitfire in 69 but it was among the missing when I returned from Nam. I never did dress enfemme in it.

Michelle-Leigh
11-18-2009, 02:42 PM
I like what I AM driving - a 1998 fifth-generation Type SH Honda Prelude with a 5-speed manual tranny - jumps like a wolf-spider and really gets out in traffic.

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/michelleleighb/98HondaPrelude.jpg

Josie Flannagan
11-18-2009, 03:15 PM
I would love to have any sixties open roof type car while wearing a flowery summer dress.

Karren H
11-18-2009, 03:37 PM
Why the worlds fastest production car... $1.6 million Bugatti Veyren.. What else? Lol.

Karen564
11-18-2009, 04:17 PM
Why the worlds fastest production car... $1.6 million Bugatti Veyren.. What else? Lol.

That really is a truely amasing car, or should I say bullet..LOl

But for me, I'd be perfectly content driving an 1968 -69 Vette..as long as it's mint..:)

joandher
11-18-2009, 04:20 PM
Years ago I drove a Jaguar X K 150 AND GOT CHANGED IN IT AS WELL gawd what a squeeze , getting in and out wasn't very ladylike either
I was in a flowery, summer dress, and had 3 inch high heels on when my legs went out ,well the least said about that the better

:hugs: J-JAY

cdinmd206
11-18-2009, 04:53 PM

Hey Karren, there's a guy down in Texas who will make you a very good deal on his slightly used, recently washed, Bugatti.
Cut and paste this link and see.

http://jalopnik.com/5404403/exclusive-video-of-bugatti-veyron-actually-crashing-into-texas-lake

lilmissjenny
11-18-2009, 05:03 PM
a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO. AWD and turbo!! mmmmm!!

id be wearing a short miniskirt showing off my smooth shaven legs, a low cut top and tennis shoes. oh and my hair would be in pigtails :)

Shannen
11-18-2009, 05:21 PM
Corvette...from this century, skirt that starts above the knee before I even sit down, 3 1/2 pumps...

Probably an auto trans... I'd still blow away most of the wannabe boys!

Carroll
11-18-2009, 05:22 PM
A brilliant red Barchetta from a better vanished time:D

SuzanneBender
11-18-2009, 05:23 PM
OMG so much horsepower in this post!

For me there is no greater joy than going out in my new VW convertable bug. I have always wanted one and finally got one! Its an automatic so its easier to mess with the makeup or find things in the purse while on the move (don't tell my insurance agent). Automatics also make driving in heels easier. I bought an "S" to satisfy the darn Y chromosome in me. I keep a flower in the vase and hula girl on the dash to cancel out the maleness of the supercharger.

When I bought it I was dreaming of driving it in a soft flowing sundress. The first two weeks I owned the car winter decided to come early. Finally, we hit a warm spell and I was able to give it a try. I found out the hard way that the wind likes to swirl in the floorboard when the top is down and consequently my dress likes to think it is in a Marilynn Monroe movie. So now the perfect driving outfit is a hot pair of skinny jeans or Jackie O capris and a nice tank top.

I forgot my fantasy car. First I am not driving cause its a BMW 700 series limo at my beckon call. Outfit would be a red carpet dress, hat and accesories that would make a young Audrey Hepburn cry with jealousy. Shoes 4" strappy Jimmy Choo's always go well.

Bobbie Bee
11-18-2009, 05:30 PM
I know it draws attention; it has a bra too.

SuzanneBender
11-18-2009, 05:33 PM

Look how well it lifts and seperates!!!! Is it a ZR1?

Leanne2
11-18-2009, 05:37 PM
Not a car but once when I was younger I drove a 1936 JDB while wearing a party dress. Leanne

Bobbie Bee
11-18-2009, 05:37 PM
It's a Z06.

Chloe' Buffington
11-18-2009, 05:52 PM
This one and this outfit with my white girly sneaks.

pedal83
11-18-2009, 06:00 PM
thats a real big turn on to me...do you wear heels or boots when you drive
This one and this outfit with my white girly sneaks.

i had a corvette and i love put on my tight spandex and boots going for a drive

Misty G
11-18-2009, 06:31 PM
would have to be a Cobra convertible with 5 speed . . . 160mph would do it just fine

Harley
11-18-2009, 06:46 PM
1967 GTO ragtop! 1965 Chevelle SS ragtop!

chrissy hamilton
11-18-2009, 07:17 PM
Short black skirt, just a cami, and heels in my femmy purple Sunfire! Drive the truckers crazy!

Chrissy

http://skirtnheels.blogspot.com/

Christina Horton
11-18-2009, 07:59 PM
I drive my fantasy car. So I don't have to dream. But I would like to buy a Toyota prius , Pink. That would be Christina's girly car. One day I will buy it but not now.

anna kate
11-18-2009, 08:06 PM
My Mustang is not a Cobra, but it is a convertable. (don't have any place I can drive 160 MPH) Lots of fun to drive en-femme, with my hair (no wigs for me) blowing in the wind. I've worn skorts, skirts, dresses and jeans with heels and flats. Top up top down, just havin' fun with it.

Karren H
11-18-2009, 08:57 PM
Hey Karren, there's a guy down in Texas who will make you a very good deal on his slightly used, recently washed, Bugatti.
Cut and paste this link and see.

http://jalopnik.com/5404403/exclusive-video-of-bugatti-veyron-actually-crashing-into-texas-lake

My wife showed me that last night... Dumb rich people!! Lol. Top Gear loves this car but Swedens Koenigsegg makes one almost as fast for only $800,000!!

AmberLynn
11-18-2009, 09:15 PM
Sounds like most of like horse power,whats the fastest any of you have driven on a back road or highway.

2004 mazda protaza peged out on the tack at 120 on y20 from muscatine to wilton and my sister and her husband were pulling away with little problem's

Id like to add a noss kit to the 57 for a little more power,i prefer a classic car. I would imagine a gto or nova would be nice as well. a straight 6 nova would be a nice look at me car and the gto would be a nice "I need new tire's again car" and ill keep it manual tran's maybe bump it to a raceing style trans.

And what about motercycles? 1973 harley soft tail in white and green with laeather satel bag's,king and queen seat,some ape hanger handel bar's. and a nice leather chap and vest combo yea baby :daydreaming:

JamieToo
11-18-2009, 10:02 PM
A red Mazda Miata with a black leather interior because its a petite car that handles well and can be driven and because with the top down, most of the drivers in other vehicles would be able to see me. I'd like to wear a short tight red leather skirt with a matcing jacket, sheer taupe stockings, white silk blouse and red ankle strap stilletos.

Andy66
11-18-2009, 10:42 PM
Hmmmm... :daydreaming:

1948 Packard
1959 Cadillac Eldorado
2009 Pontiac GTO
1937 Chevy pickup truck

Doesn't matter what I'm wearing as long as it's not fem. :bs:

Frédérique
11-19-2009, 12:21 AM
i wanted to ask everyone a question ..fantasy.....if you could get dressed up...what type of car would you want to drive ....would it be a sick shift or auto and how would you be dressed and what type of shoe would you have on

Well, I do this often. I get dressed up and drive my Jeep (stick shift, of course) out into the Kansas hinterlands, just for the joy of it. I have a special “driving outfit,” consisting of a skirt, a sweater (or a jacket at this time of year), some nude pantyhose, a lovely blouse (usually white), my favorite wig, a crocheted black hat (pinned to the wig), some earrings, some lipstick, and some makeup. I usually wear flats, so I can handle the clutch easily, but low heels also work well…:battingeyelashes:

Kind of a "practical fantasy" fleshed out -- the idea is to not attract attention (for obvoius reasons), but my Jeep is bright red...:)

Ugly Michele
11-19-2009, 12:37 AM
May not be fast but fun to drive, and turns heads, A model T, while wearing a knee length a line skirt, white satin blouse, and a black bra. 4 inch high heel sandles, and stockings. Did I mention the car would have too be red. Don't think these had an auto.

Karen564
11-19-2009, 12:58 AM
Sounds like most of like horse power,whats the fastest any of you have driven on a back road or highway.

And what about motercycles? 1973 harley soft tail in white and green with laeather satel bag's,king and queen seat,some ape hanger handel bar's. and a nice leather chap and vest combo yea baby :daydreaming:

145-150 mph sustained for 20+ miles on an turnpike in my custom built 1970 Pontiac Herb Adams Stage 3 Fire-Am (trans Am) with an kenne bell 70 Buick Stage 1 468 CID racing engine.. Built for 24 hr daytona racing..
And nobody got hurt...:battingeyelashes:

Hmmmmm Bike, 135+ on an back road riding an 1969 Harley Sportster w/ High Compression Stroked 900 cc tricked out to the max Drag Bike...the bike had so much power that I literally had a hard time holding on when I hit the throttle, and it still had lots more power left, awesome ride, but I wouldn't of survived if I used it all..:)

So yeah, I guess you could say I like any great ride with lots of power at my control....:heehee:

Andy66
11-19-2009, 01:14 AM
Did I mention the car would have too be red.
RED??? :eek:
The Model T only came in black.
Iconoclast.
Excellent choice otherwise, though.

Karen564
11-19-2009, 01:23 AM
Iconoclast.

Yup, Henry Ford said you could have it in any color you wanted.................As long as it was Black..LOL

joy
11-19-2009, 01:55 AM
a one off 1967 Shelby gt 500 mustang convertible stick with nos. wearing a short denim skirt and a pink or red top.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2/maxxguy1/1968-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500.jpg

baby beluga
11-19-2009, 03:12 AM
if i had whatever bizarro fantasy i'd definitely be wearing some puma driving shoes. heels would be ridiculous.

has anyone ever crossdressed and driven a triumph tr6 or know someone who has would love to hear the story

i'd go as far as to say that "driving" and tr-6 are mutually exclusive. i sure as heck wouldn't want to be driving one while dressed unless i was 100% passable :)

Ugly Michele
11-19-2009, 05:41 AM
Iconoclast.
Excellent choice otherwise, though.

I have repainted several of these to various colors, why only black because Henry decided that this color dried the fastest. Once did a 29 PU in fire engine red, with black trim, oh was it gorgeous.

erickka
11-19-2009, 07:10 AM
I have a 1965 Skylark convertible, and would love to cruise top down in a soft flowing sundress with my long hair floating about in the breeze!

DanyaKay
11-19-2009, 07:38 AM
I'd prefer a big ol' barge something like a 72 caddy convertible. Kinda floatin' down the highway. I did drive from SC to Tx once during the night in a black one piece and slip. Stopped and did the credit card deal for gas at the pump. It was cool. dk

Claire Cook
11-19-2009, 07:47 AM
These have been really interesting posts. I'm intrigued by the fact that few of you have mentioned wanting to drive a "cute" car -- like a Mini or a lime green Beetle convertible with a rose in the flower holder... (probably my choice :battingeyelashes:).

I love to drive our 3-series BMW with the sunroof open. It's so cool to wear a long blonde wig and feel the wind in your hair...

Jennifer_Ph
11-19-2009, 07:55 AM
I'd just drive the truck my male side restored and built.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1818/broncosunshine.jpg

Karen kc
11-19-2009, 09:10 AM
lets see, a short black skirt, 4in black heels in a black zo6

Angie G
11-19-2009, 09:28 AM
I drive my firebird some dressed In the summer. when I'm working nights. Short skirts and high heels Only way to go. hun. And it an Auto.:hugs:
Angie

JoAnne Wheeler
11-19-2009, 09:31 AM
I just drive my John Deere tractor - really draws a lot of stares when

you wear a green skirt and yellow blouse.

JoAnne Wheeler

anna kate
11-19-2009, 09:40 AM
Jennifer, Bet that truck is a b***h to get into with a skirt.

Desiree2bababe
11-19-2009, 09:57 AM
A car with a lots of windows so the truckers could get an eyeful. Auto of course and six inch spikes heels and a flowing see thru black chiffon mini-skirt!

Cristi
11-19-2009, 11:43 AM
I've done it. I have a Miata which I've driven in all kinds of fun outfits including short sundresses, skirts and dresses of all lengths, and even a wedding dress with full petticoats (not much room left over in the front of the car wearing that!)

The only things I've found are a) the pedals are kind of close, so driving with heels is a bit of a challenge and b) the way the wind whips around with the top down, you have to be careful with a light skirt or dress and c) it is REALLY difficult to get out of such a tiny low car while maintaining any kind of modesty.

pedal83
11-19-2009, 11:49 AM
hey i have a miata too i made a vedio of me check it out http://www.youtube.com/user/pedalaction
I've done it. I have a Miata which I've driven in all kinds of fun outfits including short sundresses, skirts and dresses of all lengths, and even a wedding dress with full petticoats (not much room left over in the front of the car wearing that!)

The only things I've found are a) the pedals are kind of close, so driving with heels is a bit of a challenge and b) the way the wind whips around with the top down, you have to be careful with a light skirt or dress and c) it is REALLY difficult to get out of such a tiny low car while maintaining any kind of modesty.

i bought a miata just to crossdress in..just a big turn on
A red Mazda Miata with a black leather interior because its a petite car that handles well and can be driven and because with the top down, most of the drivers in other vehicles would be able to see me. I'd like to wear a short tight red leather skirt with a matcing jacket, sheer taupe stockings, white silk blouse and red ankle strap stilletos.

KarenEdwards
11-19-2009, 11:57 AM
I suppose I would continue to drive my 2003 red Corvette and, if weather permitted, with the top down. Love that car! It's got 9,300 miles on it and most of 'em were driven by "Karen."

Tomara
11-19-2009, 12:23 PM
My fantasy car would have to be a supercharged Dusenberg convertible , and I wouldn't care how I was dressed !
Tomara

Loveday
11-19-2009, 12:58 PM
A red Ford GT, while wearing a white tube type short sundress. The good life.

Daliah
11-19-2009, 01:05 PM
White Mercedes Benz SL550

AlisonRenee
11-19-2009, 03:33 PM
Mary Kay - pink Cadillac. I don't even like Cadillacs but I'd get great deals on makeup, too.

Jennifer_Ph
11-19-2009, 05:23 PM
Jennifer, Bet that truck is a b***h to get into with a skirt.

Not so bad... when you learn how to jump in heels. :heehee:

rachelgirlnw
11-21-2009, 01:01 AM
OMG! So you're dressed to the nines and want to be seen ... in what, your boyfriend's muscle car? Seriously, out yourself much??? (I kid... :battingeyelashes:)

I'm surprised others didn't mention their favorite girly car! You know... white convertible VW anything... EOS, cab, golf, rabbit... Google "girl car" or "chick car" sometime.

You know, it's all about accessorizing! *wink*

ShannonGermany
11-21-2009, 09:23 AM
'10 Mercedes SLS AMG or a pink Aston Martin One-77 :D

Sexy_Girl
12-28-2009, 02:58 AM
I would pick Evo X in red with SST with moderate tune like 400hp and a radical aero kit. At the same time, I wear a bikini top, black leather jacket, blueish-black leather hot pants with stocking and thigh-high boots.