PDA

View Full Version : My first time out

jenny01
11-18-2009, 03:17 PM
First off I need to say that I recently came out to my GF and she has been very accepting and supportive. We have shopped a couple of time together already. So last night when my GF got home from work she called me and said that she was home and wanted me to come over. I told her I was showering and I would be there shortly. While in the shower, she texted me and stated that her daughter was gone for the evening. Then the following text's were my dressing instructions. She wanted me in my gray sleeveless blouse and my gray skirt. then another text was black bra, black nylons, and my black pumps.
I was excited to see these texts and that she wanted me out of my house while dressed. Im not good at make up and dont have a wig, so I am nowhere close to passing.
I got dressed and drove. I have never driven so slow in my life. I usually break the speed limit by 5-10 mph, but not tonight.
When I got there she was waiting with open arms and a beer, and she complimented on looking good. I felt great and it sure was a great thrill to finally be able to leave the safety of my house while dressed and be somewhat accepted.
She said that I should be happy that she didn't need anything form the store. I said that I would have to work up to that.
Later on during our pillow talk, still dressed up, she said that we should go to the local gay bar this weekend so we could see how the other CD dress and maybe I could get some pointers. The future is looking up. I cant wait!!

Karren H
11-18-2009, 03:30 PM
That is awesome, Jenny!! ;)

LisaM
11-18-2009, 03:34 PM
What a wonderful post! Congrats, Jenny.

joandher
11-18-2009, 04:27 PM
I Think its wonderfull that your girlfriend excepts your hobby you now have to look after her as she is very special
well done

:hugs: J-JAY

tricia_uktv
11-18-2009, 05:46 PM
Yay, have fun! But take it at a pace that suits,

Wish you luck,

NV Susan
11-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Lucky to be you Jenny.....:jump::jump:

Marcia Blue
11-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Jenny, You have a very sweet GF. Have a great time out and remember to relax.

jenny01
11-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Thanks everybody, and your correct, she is a sweetheart. I do have a real gem. The hard part is to remember to take this slow. I have had these desires built up for 20 years and now there out. My inner feelings just want to run with it, but I need to remember to let this move along at a slow pace and not overwhelm her.

sherri52
11-18-2009, 07:08 PM
That's great Jenny. The understanding So is the one thing that most cd'ers would love to have.

Kaitlyn Michele
11-18-2009, 07:10 PM
:drink:I'm very glad for you sweetie!!

Have fun clubbing

PantyhoseNPumps
11-18-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm Sooo happy for you!!!

Christina Horton
11-18-2009, 07:56 PM
That is so sweet. I would get a wig before you go to the gay bar. Get one and get your GF to do your makeup and have a blast.It is soooooooooo fun!!!!!!!

jenny01
11-19-2009, 10:52 AM
I would love to get a wig and have my make up done, but I need to move slow. When she brings it up then I make my move.
Im hoping to go there in my jeans, maybe pumps and a nice top and bra. Conservative yet pushing the envelope.

jenna_woods
11-19-2009, 10:56 AM
that's really great, I hope you both enjoy it a long time, it can only get better.

AlisonRenee
11-19-2009, 01:46 PM
That story is so much FUN! What a great girl you have!

Wish she had a GG profile here so we could tell her how much she rocks the house. :)

CherylFlint
11-19-2009, 01:53 PM
Lucky you! Have a great time at the gay bar. You have one heck of a girl friend.

Christina Horton
11-19-2009, 03:17 PM
I think if you ask her if she would be ok with her doing your makeup and finding a good wig , I think she would love to have a life size Barbie doll to play :heehee: with. Just ask if she says no then you know if she says YES then your life will change for life , and for the better I think. So Like the shoe said " just do it " "girl" .....I put the girl part in there myself.