PDA

View Full Version : Im a cross dresser?

girlalex
11-18-2009, 09:23 PM
the only thing i can say now is WOW. its pretty wired to feel like im not a cross dresser anymore. i guess you guys call it the pink fog? ye that fog seems like its gone really really far away. i don't feel femme at all now. the desire to cross dress has been coming and going away in waves and so far this was the longest my mind remind femme so far until now and now its all gone. have you guys ever had that happen to you where you don't feel like dressing anymore. it kinda scares me.:brolleyes:

Karren H
11-18-2009, 10:05 PM
Mine went away for 10 years once... And it happens to most of us... Why? Who knows.. Too much of a good thing maybe... Or maybe it has something to do with alien abductions? Have any missing time latel? Lol

If it doesn't come back... I got dibbs on your stuff!! I'll pm you my address! :D

Jessica Who
11-18-2009, 10:10 PM
Mine went away for 10 years once... And it happens to most of us... Why? Who knows.. Too much of a good thing maybe... Or maybe it has something to do with alien abductions? Have any missing time latel? Lol

If it doesn't come back... I got dibbs on your stuff!! I'll pm you my address! :D

LOL Karren you are a riot ;)

Frédérique
11-19-2009, 12:24 AM
i don't feel femme at all now. the desire to cross dress has been coming and going away in waves and so far this was the longest my mind remind femme so far until now and now its all gone. have you guys ever had that happen to you where you don't feel like dressing anymore. it kinda scares me.

Oh, I didn’t dress at all for a few years, and I confess I didn’t think much about it, either, but it’s a long story not worth repeating here. My feminine urges were just submerged for awhile, waiting to come out when the coast was clear. For a certain period of time I wanted to be what most people would call “normal,” but I came to my senses and realized that imposture was abnormal for me. I returned to the land of dressing and made myself at home – I shall spend the remaining years of my life here. So, if you’re “scared” that you don’t feel like dressing, just wait a while…:waiting:

CherylFlint
11-19-2009, 12:36 AM
Well, once for about ten years, after one of my classic purges. I don't mind taking the time off from dressing as much as I would hate to ever want to purge again. If I decide to stop dressing I'll do myself a big favor and just store everything rather than throw it all away.
I've been doing this dressing bit long enough to know it never really goes away, just gets quiet once in awhile. Take it from me, put everything in boxes and save it all, you just may be glad you did.

Nataliebabe
11-19-2009, 12:45 AM
the only thing i can say now is WOW. its pretty wired to feel like im not a cross dresser anymore. i guess you guys call it the pink fog? ye that fog seems like its gone really really far away. i don't feel femme at all now. the desire to cross dress has been coming and going away in waves and so far this was the longest my mind remind femme so far until now and now its all gone. have you guys ever had that happen to you where you don't feel like dressing anymore. it kinda scares me.:brolleyes:

i`m right there with you right now. I haven`t dressed up in weeks, no make up, no nothing. i`m furry from head to toe and I am really enjoying my hunting beard. :eek: I imaginge that the desire to be fem again will return soon enough. I w:drink:as actually repulsed by the sight of womens clothes on my side of the closet. oh well.

whatever you do, DON`T PURGE!

Jaclyn NM
11-19-2009, 12:54 AM
I have gone for some long periods without dressing, once for about ten years, but I never stopped thinking about it, or wanting to do it. I've now decided that I will no longer deny myself, and who I am. Life is too short, and I plan on crossdressing to the end!

Nataliebabe
11-19-2009, 12:58 AM
...before I forget.....Cheers.....:drink:

docrobbysherry
11-19-2009, 01:06 AM
That SOMEDAY I may have time to read the newspaper and watch TV games again?:)

Oh crap!:doh: What it PROBABLY means is, catching up on my house, garage, and yard work!:sad:

And THAT thot makes me want to put some heels and a bra on RITE NOW!:brolleyes:

girlalex
11-19-2009, 02:12 AM
ok... guess what? I think im gonna take back what i said because just about 2 hours i took my ipod and went for short lonely walk... and before i knew it i found myself standing in the ladies aisle of a clothing store. i really don't know what else to say.

Kinky with Ink
11-19-2009, 05:15 AM
ok... guess what? I think im gonna take back what i said because just about 2 hours i took my ipod and went for short lonely walk... and before i knew it i found myself standing in the ladies aisle of a clothing store. i really don't know what else to say.

Lol say you want to try on that pretty skirt hanging on the rack. Oh look! It's on sale OMG! Buy buy buy!

Jenniferpl
11-19-2009, 05:18 AM
I would say it comes and goes but mainly just comes on hard. The longest I went was about 15 to 20 years. Noticed this really sexy bodyshaper my wife had and the rest is history.

Kate Simmons
11-19-2009, 06:47 AM
I just came off a full year without it. My point? I keep saying how integrated my feelings are and that it didn't matter how I dressed I wanted to see if it was really so, along with other reasons. The main reason I started back up was to see if it makes any difference that way. The thing is maintaining this appearance is a hell of a lot more work as If I don't body shave it only takes me about a month or so to look like an ape. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my body hair and mustache for that year but if you wanna go back the other way (especially in my case) it's gotta go and that is the "price" for wanting to look nice.:)

Cheryl T
11-19-2009, 06:56 AM
The longest for me is about a week or so when I've been on vacation with friends who are unaware.
Other than that I can't remember a time since I was 9 that I didn't dress...

PortiaHoney
11-19-2009, 07:14 AM
Hi girls

I was TG. Then I was CD. Then I was in denial. Then I was TV. Then I was CD. Then I was in denial. Then I was CD. Then I was TG. Now I am TS. Somewhere in there is straight and bi?

:devil:

What's in a name? Life is for living. I have found that the people who matter don't care how you look so long as you are happy and the people who do care how you look don't matter.

Feelings are fluid. Our minds can play tricks on us to make us believe that we are doing the right thing because that's what we want to believe other people want from us. The only way to work out what we really want is to give other peoples opinions the priority they deserve. Very little unless they are the people that matter to us. But in the end, we can only be of any purpose to others who matter if we are true to ourselves.

Confused? So was I for many years. But, finally being true to myself has revealed where my true calling lies. Now, I am finally at peace in myself and am free to love freely the people who matter to me. And the people who truly love me are free to love me for who I really am.

Wishing everyone the clarity and peace of mind to be who they really are regardless of other peoples perceptions. :battingeyelashes:

BIGGEST HUGGLES

Portia :-)