PDA

View Full Version : Chatting online as a woman

MelanieP
11-18-2009, 10:28 PM
On several occassions when I've been dressed alone at home, I've taken to going to adult chat rooms and chatting to guys. I'm not referring to cybersex, although some guys have asked if I was interested... just talking about various random topics. I've felt so excited when besides appearing female, the guys I've chatted with respond to me as if I was a woman. I think being female is more than physical appearances, but also in the way one communicates and expresses themselves. When dressed, I feel my feminine side emerge and find it easy to slip into a female role, even if just online. It seems to natural to me when this happens. My male self would never just chat online with people as I would never know what to talk about... but in a female role, I feel so much more comfortable. I don't think the other people have ever doubted that I was not a real woman.

And of course, on several occasions guys have tried to steer conversations into more... sensual topics. Often they ask me what I'm wearing (which I can answer with 100% honesty!). One guy wanted me to caress myself which I kindly demurred, but he got a thrill over my detailed explanation of my bra and panties.

So... does anyone do this? I don't want to come across as deceptive or anything, because I truly want to interact with these people as woman, and not as a man. In a sense, I want to 'pass' as woman based on how I express myself by words and not by physical appearances (sadly for me, even decked out en femme, I would sadly not pass in public :sad:)

Melanie

Andy66
11-18-2009, 11:13 PM
I can certainly understand why you would want to chat as a woman. I just hope you can do it without hurting anyone's feelings or getting yourself into a bad situation.

Emily01
11-18-2009, 11:31 PM
go for it, you're probably chatting with a 14 year old girl pretending to be a man anyway......either that or law enforcement, so what the heck, have fun i'd say. though to be fair i think you can chat with other CD's et. al. and still have a similar experience without the DNA deception.

Karren H
11-18-2009, 11:36 PM
I've been mistaken for being a woman many times in chat rooms and on IM but I always end up telling who ever I'm talking to that I'm not... Get a lot of surprised people... Mostly embarased that they could be attracted to a guy.. Your a what? Click!! Hello... Hello? Lol

And get some who get nasty.. Hey.. They contacted me.. They should have read my facts first!! Lol. One time I was verbally attacked by a female.... She kept telling me I was ugly and no one would ever love me... She thought I was a female and come to find out her biggie was to intimidate other female and get them into a relationship.. Weird!!

Personally.... I do not try to decieve anyone..

Hope
11-19-2009, 01:58 AM
I used to be on IRC on and off... I haven't been for a few years though... but when I was, I always had a female identity... not really lying in my case. I always sort of demurred when guys tried to get frisky too, I figured it had to be good practice.

ReineD
11-19-2009, 03:00 AM
On several occassions when I've been dressed alone at home, I've taken to going to adult chat rooms and chatting to guys ...

My male self would never just chat online with people as I would never know what to talk about... but in a female role, I feel so much more comfortable. I don't think the other people have ever doubted that I was not a real woman.

If it works for you, that's great as long as the conversations remains light and you are not leading anyone on. But I have a question. Do you think guys in general feel the same way you (in guy mode) do about not knowing what to talk about? If that's the case, maybe you are really talking to girls who are pretending to be guys? ;)

EDIT
Seriously, a word of warning though. If you are hanging out in non cyber-sex adult sites chatting guys up, it can quickly turn into a slippery slope. I would caution about doing anything that you wouldn't want your wife to know. It is a sure recipe for disaster. It might be worth thinking about ways you could let your wife know who you are internally, and work on developing Melanie's emerging personality with her.

Believe me, I'm not just saying this because I'm a GG. You will find that most married CDs here will agree. :hugs:

Jess81CD
11-19-2009, 05:13 AM
If I use a chat room i tend to go in as a crossdresser. You get a strange combination of responses mind!

Engendered
11-19-2009, 06:46 AM
We have a girls-only chatroom on a private server that I was invited to join on its inception. I'm the only one there who isn't gg, and I'm very happy they made the exception for me when it was started. (they all know me in real life)
Being able to express myself like that is something I didn't realise was so important at the time. It was around that time that being T went from "something I did", to "something I am".

Samantha Girl
11-19-2009, 06:53 AM
I'm a girl on 2nd Life and no one knows the truth. It's fun to pretend to be a girl... in all kinds of ways :D As far as I can tell no one has had a clue! Role playing is fun! :)

noeleena
11-19-2009, 07:24 AM
Hi .
Im going to come from a different side of this .
i am on one of the forums. & like you said . you talk as a female . or interact as one . okay it may be fun .
this guy was talking to me & that was okay. till it went over the side . he was interested in the sexuale side of things & i had no idear what was going on . then he went a bit far .
now this is just me . & i know some wont do this . ..
okay . i told him who i was & that i was a woman . & had allways been one just not totaly all of who i am . a transfemale . . then he said oh dear so sorry . & he said he would stop talking . as he then knew im not just in to have what you say have fun .
as woman i am a real one .
i said i will carry on talking . just not in the sexual side of where he was heading . i m a none sexual any way . the point is i am up front about who i am . & i receve the respect that is due . for a 62 year old woman . because i am so well known . i dont get in to this sort of detail . my point is i am for real . nothing is made up . & all so i point them to my profile on google & then they know what i v said is real . yea just use my name . oh well thats me just be carefull tho ........
...noeleena....

Joanie_Shakti
11-22-2009, 04:15 PM
I go to a couple of adult chat sites that allow video chatting. On one site, the name I'm registered with incorporates my male name. I'm always dressed when on camera, but tell the truth if someone asks. I never showed my face except in private until I shaved off the facial hair. Now the cam shot varys from the neck down full body to head and shoulders. The girls that host a couple of rooms there seem to enjoy my look.

Like I said, I don't deliberately try to decieve anyone, but if they don't ask, I don't volunteer my true gender. Occasionally, I get a "fan" who will follow me from room to room, wanting to meet in IM and encourages me to show off. I get a kick out of them thinking I'm an actual woman.

At another site, I'm regestered in the transexual section with the name I use here. I'm not interested in sex with men, but it is cool to have them tell me that I'm attractive and encourage my activities there, especially since I am somewhat overweight.

There is girl in Texas that I also chat with who was the first I revealed my dressing to.

At none of these sites do I act really girlish, probably the trans cam site the most. But I do enjoy people of both genders seeing me and complimenting me on my appearance.