PDA

View Full Version : I am a eclectic person.

kimmy p
11-18-2009, 10:31 PM
And I believe about as androgynous in nature as you can get. I figured this out tonight as I was cooking dinner dressed all in pink. wearing a bra and panties, with ballerina slippers. All while I was thoroughly enjoying watching spike tv's MMA fighting. I love having the best of both worlds!

EveMarie
11-18-2009, 10:34 PM
I spent hours primping and dressing last Sunday, and had one of my GG friends over to watch the NASCAR race at Phoenix, while sipping Champagne, and munching on smoked salmon and crackers :heehee:

NathalieX66
11-18-2009, 10:36 PM
And I believe about as androgynous in nature as you can get. I figured this out tonight as I was cooking dinner dressed all in pink. wearing a bra and panties, with ballerina slippers. All while I was thoroughly enjoying watching spike tv's MMA fighting. I love having the best of both worlds! Sometimes everyday life transcends gender.....sometimes it's the other way around. The truth is, I haven't made up my mind. All I know is I just do what I like to do, and I hate rules, and I'm just happy that way. So far so good. :drink:

Frédérique
11-19-2009, 12:26 AM
I love having the best of both worlds!

I usually watch the NHL highlights every night on TV, while being dressed head-to-toe in my favorite femme clothes – the TV is right next to my work area (in my studio), so I only have to pivot myself lady-like and cross my legs. The funny thing is this – if I’m watching a hockey game, and a fight breaks out, I get a chuckle out of it while I’m in drab, but when I’m dressed en femme I turn away…:facepalm:

ReineD
11-19-2009, 03:57 AM
Me too! Today I was in an empty medical waiting room watching several shows about extreme car makeovers and enjoying them. Seriously.

Ugly Michele
11-19-2009, 05:36 AM
Some of my best feelings about dressing is when I'm dressed, making a complete dinner (rolls, appetizer, main course, and desert) all from scratch. Taking an afternoon to complete, wearing a nice outfit, protecting it from accidents with a frilly apron. Then when settling down to eat with my wife serving her, and watching her enjoy the fruits of my labor, serving her with her favorite of the menu.

Tracey Corset
11-19-2009, 08:29 AM
Some of my best feelings about dressing is when I'm dressed, making a complete dinner (rolls, appetizer, main course, and desert) all from scratch. Taking an afternoon to complete, wearing a nice outfit, protecting it from accidents with a frilly apron. Then when settling down to eat with my wife serving her, and watching her enjoy the fruits of my labor, serving her with her favorite of the menu.

I'm with you Michele, thats a perfect Sunday for me, and the wife loves being pampered, on another occasion the wife had said something that upset me (nothing to do with cd'ing) but it did bother me a bit, i came home from work dirty and horrible, went upstairs to get changed and there was a bag with the most amazing pair of 4" heels and a note saying " sorry, wear these saturday night" thats worth a sunday roast for her anytime

johnboy23
11-19-2009, 08:32 AM
I ride BMX bikes and I love going out riding wearing capris and a babydoll t-shirt

Fran Moore
11-19-2009, 10:12 AM
Of the UFC as well Kimmy! If that makes me eclectic.....oh well!:D

docrobbysherry
11-19-2009, 10:21 AM
However, I NEVER cook in my nice ladies outfits! Those food stains mite not come out!:doh:

Now, wearing my silicone suit, and nothing else while cooking, is a different matter!:devil:

I enjoy watching our college football teams on TV, getting their BUTTS KICKED, while dressed!:brolleyes:
But, I DON'T dress for Laker games! How do u explain that?:eek: