PDA

View Full Version : I think this a dream

trisha254
11-19-2009, 04:59 AM
Hi; To all you lovely ladies.

I would to start with a big thank you for just being here ,It so nice find myself with other gals who understand so many things. and I do feel at home here . I can not tell you how much this site as help me with understanding so many thinks :hugs:about myself and to know I am not alone and there are other girls who feel the same as myself I just would love give you ALL a great big HUG
One thing that help is I have someone who understand me and also as been a big help , so I do feel this is a Dream come true,

Thank you all again MY love to all

Trisha

Tasha McIntyre
11-19-2009, 05:50 AM
Hi Trisha, I'm so happy you're getting lots of positives from this forum. I remember a year or so ago stumbling over here, and the jaw dropping realization that I was not the only one in the history of the universe to feel this way.

I was for years banging my head alone at the back of the firmly closed closet. Now I share wardrobe space with my wonderful wife and hit the mall regularly.

I too have this place to thank - in so many ways.

Tash :)

AmberLynn
11-19-2009, 09:53 AM
Trisha :gh: this is a truley great place for discovery of your true self. i have been hear a few week's and the girl's hear treat you like family. It's to feel excepted and know your not the only one

docrobbysherry
11-19-2009, 10:36 AM
Just take it easy here! I found if u breathe too much Pink Fog, your "dream" can become a "nitemare" in no time at all!:brolleyes:

Enjoy your ride around the site!:thumbsup: