PDA

View Full Version : Update in my visit with my mother

Michelle123
11-19-2009, 10:10 AM
Well, the time I have been anticipating for months is finally here. I've been so anxious for so long, but it was well worth the wait.
So far, my visit with mom has been wonderful. After our initial hugs, and chatting for a while, I could wait no longer, and asked her if I could see all of the things I ordered and had sent to her home. My gosh, I forgot just how much I had sent there. It took up two full drawers in the guest bedroom.
It wasnt long before I was finally out of those awfull male clothes, trying on everything. It was wonderful, but I must say I was dissapointed that a few things were not the right fit. The 3 inch heel Maryjanes I had so looked forward to wearing were one size two small. (they sent the wrong size). I could get my feet into them, but they were so tight I couldnt wear them for any length of time. But the red 5 inch classic styled pumps were perfect, as were the lovely ballet slippers.
i also ordered quite a few pr. of sheer nylon stockings, in both ff seamed and rht from secrets in lace. most were just perfect, but 2 pr. of the rht's were much too long. I had to gather up the whole top welt in order for them to be the right length. (that is not the way i prefer to wear them). So, that was another small dissapointment. Also, the lovely summer floral sun dress I odered was the wrong size. I couldnt get it zipped in the back, even with mothers assistance. That too was a big dissapointment, especially sine the stores all have their winter dresses in stock now, so I wont be able to find a replacement for the dress.
But all in all, I know this visit will be wonderful, and I still have plenty to wear, because I also brought a lot with me.
Today, we are planning a trip to several shoe stores to try and find some maryjanes similar to the ones I ordered, look at some dresses, and I also need lipsick, foundation, mascara, and extra false nail glue. Mother already bought my nails, but since I have to keep taking them back off for our errands and such, I need more glue.
I havent worn one item of male underwear since Last sunday, and I wont until next week. It is so wonderful. And while at home with mother, absolutely no male clothing at all. I just cant put into words how happy and excited I am. I feel so right, so proper when dressed in feminine things. I'm sure you all know how I feel. it is liberating. I dont even think about having to go back to part time dressing when my visit is over. I just want to stay focused on how happy I feel now.
Anyway, that is my update so far. Sorry for making this such a long post, and I hope everyone read through the whole post. Sincerely, Michelle (one happy crossdresser)

AmberLynn
11-19-2009, 10:47 AM
Oh wow,sounds like your haveing a great time with your mom :hugs: to bad your shoe's didnt quite fit right but that means shopping so im sure you will be ok :D Enjoy the rest of your time and keep us informed of your exploit's

bethw
11-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi Muchelle;
i'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. You are such a lucky girl. I wish my mom had known about Beth. I think she would have understood and maybe even been proud of her. have fun. Give your mom a hug and rememer tp tell her you love and appreciate her while you can. I lost my mom a while ago and not a day gos by that i don't miss her.
Hugs
Beth

Michelle123
11-19-2009, 05:07 PM
thank you so much bethw. yes I do tell her just how much closer I feel to her now. and she can see how much happier I am. She is wonderful and I let her know it

Loni
11-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Alas I never was very close to my dad, we did all/most of the father son stuff.
But the relasonship I have with my mom, can not find the right words, but is great, we shop a lot, got out just for lunch, but some how find our selves in the store, ladys dept :-)

over spending....again.

As m/f we have a great time, just wish I could blend in so I can shop as Loni.
Makes me wonder what life would have been like if I had been born a gg?

Make your mom happy, do things just for her, she is a great keeper.