PDA

View Full Version : I told my father

rachelcd5
07-27-2005, 11:12 PM
Today I saw my father today,I am visiting for the week with my mom and stepfather.He left when my sister was born.My father asked what eveyone was doing these days.He met my stepfather who fully accepts I am a crossdresser.I told him that I have to tell him something and went in my room to get dressed as my femme side.I came out dressed as my femme side and he did not reconize me at first.I sat down,told him I am a crossdresser and my father reacted very well.My father told me that this is my lifestyle and he fully accepts it.I told him thank you for accepting that I am a crossdresser and we hugged. :)

Holly
07-27-2005, 11:25 PM
Congratulations, Rachel. That took a lot of courage for you to do that. It sounds like you have several supportive people around you. This will make things so much easier for you as you grow and come to know yourself even better. Keep up the good work.

emmicd
07-27-2005, 11:40 PM
That took courage on your part. I think that it was nice that you are accepted by your stepfather and your father.

You must feel relieved and a burden is lifted off your shoulders.

Do you dress freely in public. When you dress in front of your family how femme are you dressed?

In dresses, makeup, wig and the whole nine yards or more casual?

Emmi

uknowhoo
07-27-2005, 11:45 PM
Thank you for sharing your story. I'm glad it worked out so well for you.

Olivia
07-27-2005, 11:52 PM
Yeah, that's great to have that kind of acceptance rachel. You are very fortunate and it will help you so much, as Holly said, as you get older and get to know rachel better. You're a brave girl and off to a great start. Good luck dear, Olivia.

Lisa
07-28-2005, 02:06 AM
Thats really wonderful that your family supports you like that! that took alot of courage, dont know if i could do it! im glade it worked out so well for you .
hang in there.

Lisa Lane.xoxo :)

Gemma
07-28-2005, 02:08 AM
Way to go Rachel :thumbsup: very pleased things have worked out for you x x

Tristen Cox
07-28-2005, 03:32 AM
You aren't getting your ears pierced again by any chance? I mean how many times are you going to tell this story under a different name Jennifer? :rolleyes: